🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Campaign Releases Tape of Ted Cruz Worker's dirty politics..

I hate to see soft spoken Dr. Carson whine about "dirty politics". Harry Truman said it best, "if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen". The ironic thing is that Cruz based his assumption on a CNN story.

Carson is not whining, he is getting the word out of what happened.

Carson's a brilliant man, and knows that a man who he had dinner with many times...stabbed him in the back..

Of course you have proof that Cruz had knowledge of what his campaign workers were doing. Also Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in IA, which ones do your fire? Steve King who put the word out also isn't a paid worker on the campaign, how do you fire him? He's a congressman.

Just like Bernie when his campaign people blew it on purpose, take responsibility and let the workers go..

Great, I'm all for taking responsibility, do we have a list of the people who engaged in the unethical behavior? Or should he just fire everyone?

Cruz hasn't fired anyone, has he? Probably gave the shitheads raises and promises of cabinet posts.

I hate to see soft spoken Dr. Carson whine about "dirty politics". Harry Truman said it best, "if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen". The ironic thing is that Cruz based his assumption on a CNN story.

Carson's a brilliant man, and knows that a man who he had dinner with many times...stabbed him in the back..

Of course you have proof that Cruz had knowledge of what his campaign workers were doing. Also Cruz had 12,000 volunteers in IA, which ones do your fire? Steve King who put the word out also isn't a paid worker on the campaign, how do you fire him? He's a congressman.

Just like Bernie when his campaign people blew it on purpose, take responsibility and let the workers go..

Great, I'm all for taking responsibility, do we have a list of the people who engaged in the unethical behavior? Or should he just fire everyone?

Cruz hasn't fired anyone, has he? Probably gave the shitheads raises and promises of cabinet posts.

He makes these commercials on what a good christian he is, praying with his family. He knew this was a plan, as well as the mailers that they sent out..I hope he gets kicked to the curb.

He makes these commercials on what a good christian he is, praying with his family. He knew this was a plan, as well as the mailers that they sent out..I hope he gets kicked to the curb.

The harder they thump the bible the more phony they are. He uses Christianity as a foil for his very selfish, narcissistic ambitions.

The harder they thump the bible the more phony they are. He uses Christianity as a foil for his very selfish, narcissistic ambitions.

The Tea Party founded by the Koch brothers are also supporting Ted's campaign... They have a really creepy agenda. Dangerous brothers who want to stop with Vet's medical care ( privatize it) Education, Medical care, Food regulations...I can't believe people don't see it.. Yes they all have agenda's but theirs is the worst..

A candidate shows his leadership skills during the campaign. If Cruz didn't know about this, then he isn't up for the job of POTUS. Obviously you don't think the buck stops at Cruz's desk.

Great conceptual theory argument. It's a damn shame conceptual theory doesn't translate too well in the real world. There is no evidence Cruz had firsthand knowledge before or during the caucuses, it's physically impossible for one man to know what 12,000 volunteers are doing at any given moment.

There is adequate evidence that folks in the Rubio campaign did the same as Cruz people, yet no news coverage, you're not saying Rubio, by virtue of this fact, is incompetent and unqualified to be POTUS, why is that? At least Cruz manned up and apologized when he found out, you can't say the same for Rubio, can you?

You don't know what he's done behind the scenes, do you?

Good for Carson...He was screwed over big time...I hope that he doesn't let this slide..

Tape of a Cruz reporter calling Carson's supporters video in the news link below..

At a news conference in Washington this week, Mr. Carson said that Mr. Cruz had not gone far enough in addressing the situation and called on him to fire the staff members who spread the rumors. Invoking the Bible, Mr. Carson said it would reflect poorly on Mr. Cruz’s character if he stood by employees who engaged in such behavior.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

CNN wad in on the conspiracy :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Go Carson...Kick some ass! Cruz is a disgusting deceitful traitor that wanted to flood this nation with hundreds of thousands of h1b's every year and is nothing more then a snake.

You are one of the fewest posters that understand the threat of the H1B visa, and it amazes me how many believe that it is nothing, but I have seen Nurses lose their job for cheaper nurses from the Philippines.

So if Cruz is for the H1B visa then he is a traitor and need to be stopped!

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/?_r=0

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

the Hitler lover doesn't like Cruz :thup:

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

oh snap! Kick some ass Carson! This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED

Of course a jew loving Anti American like you loves Cruz.He is a Christian Zionist just like your disgusting self. NEITHER of you belong in my country and if I had my way you wouldn't last long in an American for TRUE AMERICANS. Your ass can share a seat with the Canadian **** there on the way to Israhell.

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Poor little Hitler youth. You should be banned from this board. Your country doesn't exist. Nazi Germany was defeated:slap:

Your country will never exist either christozionist nut. You hate America if it would actually stand up for its self against Israel. You would turn on America and Americans as soon as this country declared its independence from the leech called Israel. Deny all you want I see right through your pseudo patriotism. Of course like most jews and jew lovers you HATE free speech....oh well tough shit. Here go enjoy this wonderful page on Facebook Open Borders for Israel

Good for Carson...He was screwed over big time...I hope that he doesn't let this slide..

Tape of a Cruz reporter calling Carson's supporters video in the news link below..

At a news conference in Washington this week, Mr. Carson said that Mr. Cruz had not gone far enough in addressing the situation and called on him to fire the staff members who spread the rumors. Invoking the Bible, Mr. Carson said it would reflect poorly on Mr. Cruz’s character if he stood by employees who engaged in such behavior.

CNN wad in on the conspiracy :eusa_shhh:

Doesn't say anything about Carson quitting the race, it says in writing and in their commentary that he is going to Florida after the race and onto the national prayer breakfast...

That is the lie Cruz is spreading to rationalize his deceit, but the fact is Cruz based his lie on only HALF of the CNN reporter Chris Moody's tweet. He left out this part tweeted in the same minute only seconds after the tweet Cruz used.

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody

Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

This is DISGUSTING DECEITFUL behavior by a so called "christian first American second" and a man who uses the slogan TRUSTED
Actually he uses TRUSTED and the Letters TRUS stand for "TransRectal UltraSound" so Cruz's slogan means "rectal probe TED's ass." :rofl::lmao:

TRUS.jpg

Forum List

Back