Ben Carson, least we forget ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

should go over real big with the bible thumpers ...

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Maybe he had a lobotomy.

This contradicts his tale about telling a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter.

Which is it?

Is he, er, uh, tough?

Or is he a lying coward?

The bible thumpers eat that crap up and ask for seconds!!!The lowly sinner who has come to da lord!!! Brings in the bucks!!

Last edited:

Wow. and that happened only 50 years ago.

Keep digging thru the muck, maybe he's got a DUI too.

Why should lefties give a fuck?
They voted in a drug-addicted community organizer that went to church to listen to racist bedwetters.

I really hate to break it to you like this but the "Bible Thumpers" must be supporting him. He's leading in the polls. Nice try though.

Lefties only like blacks if they live a life of humble ghettoness or try to kill cops. lol

Here we go again with the Leftist rants of racial bigotry. There are threads after threads of Leftist racial bigotry on here already.

This contradicts his tale about telling a gunman to go shoot the guy behind the counter.

Which is it?

Is he, er, uh, tough?

Or is he a lying coward?
Ask Obama he is the model liar, and if he was threatened with a gun. He would and run behind Michelle for protection.

Here we go again with the Leftist rants of racial bigotry. There are threads after threads of Leftist racial bigotry on here already.

Where's the "racial bigotry"?

There isn't any.

He's peaking and just nifty but he won't be for long.

That reminds me, whatever happened to Carly Fiorina?

Seriously folx, this is just like the last two generals. You all would get all gaa-gaa over your flavor of the month (or week!), you'd all post about how he was gonna be the next prez and then he'd fall from grace and you'd move on to the next one.

The real question is, who is your next fave?

You really should pace yourselves. Its a long time before you can go and vote for your loser. At this rate, you'll burn out before spring.

:rofl:

There isn't any.

Seriously folx, this is just like the last two generals. You all would get all gaa-gaa over your flavor of the month (or week!), you'd all post about how he was gonna be the next prez and then he'd fall from grace and you'd move on to the next one.

You really should pace yourselves. Its a long time before you can go and vote for your loser. At this rate, you'll burn out before spring.

Actually in case you haven't noticed, almost all these types of posts are started by the LEFT. You folks have nothing of interest to report concerning your own old white-haired tired and worn-out candidates so you spend your time berating the Republican candidates depending on which one is leading at the moment. In reference to Dr. Carson, it is obvious you are engaged in racial bigotry against him.

Carson is the one who brought it up.

There isn't any.

Actually in case you haven't noticed, almost all these types of posts are started by the LEFT. You folks have nothing of interest to report concerning your own old white-haired tired and worn-out candidates so you spend your time berating the Republican candidates depending on which one is leading at the moment. In reference to Dr. Carson, it is obvious you are engaged in racial bigotry against him.

"In reference to Dr. Carson, it is obvious you are engaged in racial bigotry against him."

:link:

^ racist

Carson is the one who brought it up.

And Drumpf did his usual insult about it.

^ racist

Prove it. Post a link.

:link:

Forum List

Back