Ben Carson, least we forget ..

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

should go over real big with the bible thumpers ...

Wow. and that happened only 50 years ago.

Keep digging thru the muck, maybe he's got a DUI too.
Carson is the one who brought it up.

I'm aware of that.

Happened 50+ years ago.

Up front about it

and about as important as Bushs DUI.

Oh, wait..

the parrots on the left drove that into the ground as well, didn't they?

I saw that interview and I actually appreciated that part of it. I've joked on this forum that Carson always looks and talks like he needs a nap.

His explanation for why he talks and acts the way he does speaks volumes about the incredible work he did on his own character. It completely changed my perspective on his deportment.

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson says he's soft-spoken now -- but he hasn't always been so calm.

"As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks, and bricks, and baseball bats, and hammers. And, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone," Carson said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

should go over real big with the bible thumpers ...
We already know he had a hot pubescent temper. Lucky for him big belt buckles were in style back then.

That was 50 years ago so ya keep that story alive.

The line of questioning was connected to Trump. Trump is losing to Carson in Iowa, and so like a little brat who doesn't lose well, Trump attacked Carson's "energy".

Carson answered the charge by saying he has plenty of energy, and he talks the way he does because of his past.

So don't be trying to blow this off as some 50 year old obsolete scandal. Know the context.

I respect Carson for refusing to sling shit during the campaign and debates. Time will tell if he holds to it.

Forum List

Back