Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

You're not looking for ANY kind of figure to run. You've found your messiah.
Yep, and His name is Jesus Christ.
Yeah, I'm sure Jesus is really pleased with your head being up the ass of a man who fought to deny first aid to babies who survived partial birth abortions.

My messiah is still Jesus Christ! I am not an abortion advocate but I see Pro Choice as an extension of Free Will. I may not agree with the choice one makes on the matter of abortion, but I feel it is God's place, not mine, to judge them for it. He will judge those who kill people of ANY age and who kill for ANY reason! THY SHALL NOT KILL!

why dont left-wing nutjobs buy out all fast-food franchises and pay the workers $20/hour "living wages"?

cuz libs are whining losers with no real solutions?

First of all, there are no left wing nut jobs. Your over active imagination conjured them up.
And as far as tagging your imaginary LW nut jobs with the "not having solutions" label, you are a tad late. Republicans have already corned the market on that title with their inability to come up with an alternative to the PPACA. (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act!)

What officially recognized spokesperson for all ‘the left’ has sanctioned referring to black conservatives as “Uncle Toms, sell outs and worse”?

This is the type of silly, nonsensical, intellectually dishonest question that makes it virtually impossible to communicate with partisan ideologues. As if some "official" person would do such a thing on any topic.

Let's see:

"Officially recognized spokesperson". What in the hell, precisely, is that? And please provide examples of such from the Right.

"All of the Left". What, precisely, does that mean, who would qualify, and please provide examples of such from the Right.

"Sanctioned". What, precisely, does that mean, who would qualify to do so, and please provide examples of such from the Right.

Wow, talk about vague, blanket, straw man, impossible-to-answer questions. Any right-winger could pose such a question and you could not answer it.

Just go ahead and deny that anyone on the Left would call a black conservative a Tom, a sellout, or worse. I'll first point you to JoeB, I'll suggest you leverage Google for examples (which I know you will not do), and then I'll laugh, because I know that abject denial in the face of the obvious is the hallmark of a partisan ideologue.

Silly.

Nice dodge! You can't answer an honest question so you resort to the usual right wing SOP:
when your illusion starts to dissipate, use smoke and mirrors if you must but maintain that illusion at all costs.

It's up to the employer to hire people who can do the job, whether it's for 10 bucks an hour or 100.

Really?
No shit.
Some jobs are NOT worth $10 a hour and some employees are not worth $5 a hour.
MOST of them aren't.

Stingy employers want wage slaves and they want to pay them as little as possible. Talk about about plantations ???

Is a multi-tasking worker in a fast food joint worth more to his facility than the CEO who collects huge bonuses and a hefty 6 figured salary while doing absolutely nothing??? I'd rather give give $10 per hour to the multi-tasking wage slave. At least the wage slave is being productive and will use his "raises" to stimulate the economy. The unproductive CEO will likely hide most of his assets off shore and surround himself with high profile attorneys who work diligently to keep his/her thievery off the radar!

[
Bigots are a dime a dozen.

It's those who claim not to be while pointing at others who get my attention.

Such as you and yours.

And by the way, I'm not whining about you - I'm pointing you out as a bright and shining illustration of my point, one your fellow bigots are trying to deny. I couldn't ask for a better example.

You do it, they deny it happens. Freakin' perfect.

Thanks again for that, I can always count on you.

Sorry, guy, pointing out that Carson is an Uncle Tom is not bigotry.

Calling Carson and Obama the N-Word is.

But guess which one has you up in arms. Oh, yeah, pointing out that Carson is an Uncle Tom.

Someone who just can't wait to get in front of audiences of white people and validate their beliefs about the welfare system and how lazy welfare people are.

The fact is that people who share your mindset really don't like "The Blacks". People like you think that "The Blacks" should "stay in their place" and kiss your asses and be subservient to you. Your mindset and the people who share your mindset, have the true PLANTATION MENTALITY.

Wrong again PLANTATION slave. Many of us believe in equality, BUT not AA as that is not equality, but RACISM, as you would define it! Giving an advantage to one group over another is NOT what America should be about. BUT, you've been so indoctrinated in that slave mentality, that you couldn't see the front yard if your subversive masters didn't let you! Pathetic!

AA is a recognition that as long as the people doing the hiring are white and male, they are going to prefer white males. And not even because they are bigots.

There was a study where resumes were sent out with the same qualifications, the only differences being in the names. Some had typical white names like "John Smith" while others had typical black names like "Jamal Washington".

Affirmative Action simply balances out the advantage white males already have. And the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have not been black men but white women.

why dont left-wing nutjobs buy out all fast-food franchises and pay the workers $20/hour "living wages"?

cuz libs are whining losers with no real solutions?

First of all, there are no left wing nut jobs.

LMFAO .......

LL-101.jpg

images

60042e866a14d88e44e19e3995a20757.jpg

5ee3dd58455fe0f2610b49097b247e50.jpg

23a3d53b0923bc3beb960645f4cbae51.jpg

a52b632f6744af993fff80a7c745c784.jpg

1ef39b55fd8d47408f54b04123afcf07.jpg

7f4d18c6bafca1c1f9ac08472935a597.jpg

d6d9fbb1af6295c32bfdd6f1fa663344.jpg

15eca25a885c655adc51027c98f3884f.jpg

3b6afe18b8c708bc87be6591bda7f601.jpg

de4222f138e1afe067f6c540fe62f647.jpg

8dac1bc7fc55f5a472a90ab9e18a5416.jpg

6c6f6b1a156ca9f7933b0ffeb2620c85.jpg

c52cd4536b59180fc4ca56ef84fcf3ca.jpg

4bbf54d44938ec59825f266621980b12.jpg

eb9e139e6d5aec6c8a2b0d7480e6d237.jpg

3986605440f5cf7ca178cabce11bd953.jpg

7dc07ef8f137e0ae97c59c75b2e6364c.jpg

4f6399f8e3ab6d04895cc670dfc88960.jpg

A Picture is worth a thousand words - that was 20,000 .

This last one makes 21,000

Last edited:
yes; they're simply terrified of a Black man that isn't on the liberal PLANTATION

Really?
No shit.
Some jobs are NOT worth $10 a hour and some employees are not worth $5 a hour.
MOST of them aren't.

Stingy employers want wage slaves and they want to pay them as little as possible. Talk about about plantations ???

Is a multi-tasking worker in a fast food joint worth more to his facility than the CEO who collects huge bonuses and a hefty 6 figured salary while doing absolutely nothing??? I'd rather give give $10 per hour to the multi-tasking wage slave. At least the wage slave is being productive and will use his "raises" to stimulate the economy. The unproductive CEO will likely hide most of his assets off shore and surround himself with high profile attorneys who work diligently to keep his/her thievery off the radar!

You are about as ignorant as they come about business and what employers want.
I want employees that make ME money!
And I pay them $20 a hour in my business TO START.
It is the job of the EMPLOYEE to prepare themselves for the marketplace.
NO employer wants low and no skilled employees.
Only 3% of the jobs in America pay minimum wage Moe.
Wake up and learn, listen to those of us in the know.
Anyone with a skill in this world makes 40K a year to start. And skills are not hard to learn.
To those that want to earn one.

White liberals can not stand a black man that is more successful than they are unless they are also a liberal.
How many whites do they call "selling out" if they are conservative?
I usually do not subscribe to the terms "Liberal" or Conservative" as used by the Right. That being said, there is no avoiding their misuse of either term.

People can be Liberal on several issues and simultaneously Conservative on several others regardless of political party affiliation. Your use of the terms implies a rock solid commitments to an ideology or philosophy with little or no flexibility in opinion. You and I both know that is not the case. Otherwise, one party would stay in power forever!

The Right Wing White male consortium uses the term "liberal" pejoratively, mainly against White males seen to be progressive. From that perspective, your use of the term "liberal" equates to "Uncle tom."

LMFAO .......

do you need pictures to try to illustrate your point because you're functionally illiterate?

''My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.'' —Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressing concern during a congressional hearing that the presence of a large number of American soldiers might upend the island of Guam

'I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. '' —Bill Clinton, Jan. 26, 1998

''They don't call me Tyrannosaurus Sex for nothing.'' —Ted Kennedy

''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.'' —Barack Obama, May 9, 2008

''My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!'' —Joe Biden, May 16, 2012

''What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?'' —Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, D.C.

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.''
—Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, D.C.

''I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.'' —Hillary Clinton, on visiting Bosnia in 1996, contradicting other accounts that said there was no threat of gunfire. Clinton later said she ''misspoke.''

''His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.'' —Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

'You know, education -- if you make the most of it -- you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq.'' —Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), botching a joke about President Bush getting us stuck in Iraq

'I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it.'' —Sen. John Kerry, on voting against a military funding bill for U.S. troops in Iraq, March 19, 2004

'We have to pass the (health care) bill so you can find out what is in it.'' —House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a speech to the National Association of Counties shortly before the health care reform bill became law, March 9, 2010

''I worry that some people are entertained by the idea of this war. They don't know anything about the Iraqis, but they're angry and frustrated in their own lives. It's like Germany before Hitler took over. The economy was bad and people felt kicked around. They looked for a scapegoat. Now we've got a new bunch of Hitlers.'' —Linda Ronstadt

'I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.'' —Joe Biden, 2012

'See, Barack's been talking down to black people on this faith-based...I want to cut his nuts off.'' —Jesse Jackson, caught on an open mic

'Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya.'' —Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

''It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is.''
—Bill Clinton, during his 1998 grand jury testimony on the Monica Lewinsky affair

'Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.'' —Rosie O'Donnell

White liberals can not stand a black man that is more successful than they are unless they are also a liberal.
How many whites do they call "selling out" if they are conservative?
I usually do not subscribe to the terms "Liberal" or Conservative" as used by the Right. That being said, there is no avoiding their misuse of either term.

People can be Liberal on several issues and simultaneously Conservative on several others regardless of political party affiliation. Your use of the terms implies a rock solid commitments to an ideology or philosophy with little or no flexibility in opinion. You and I both know that is not the case. Otherwise, one party would stay in power forever!

The Right Wing White male consortium uses the term "liberal" pejoratively, mainly against White males seen to be progressive. From that perspective, your use of the term "liberal" equates to "Uncle tom."

I agree somewhat.
I am a fiscal conservative.
I support gay rights, believe in climate change, oppose government picking and choosing who gets an abortion and who doesn't, oppose the wars, oppose the stupid war on drugs and support indigent defense programs for the accused.
Many label me a liberal, many label me a T Partier.
I am neither, I think for myself.
But if we do not get the victim mentality and class warfare against the producers in check and end it this country is doomed.
The takers are out numbering us producers. That has to end and it is the responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL, not government, to stop it.

"right wing white male" is a loose and vague phrase.
Same as "blacks can not play quarterback because they can not make quick decisions".

Forum List

Back