Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

[

I agree somewhat.
I am a fiscal conservative.
I support gay rights, believe in climate change, oppose government picking and choosing who gets an abortion and who doesn't, oppose the wars, oppose the stupid war on drugs and support indigent defense programs for the accused.
Many label me a liberal, many label me a T Partier.
I am neither, I think for myself.
But if we do not get the victim mentality and class warfare against the producers in check and end it this country is doomed.
The takers are out numbering us producers. That has to end and it is the responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL, not government, to stop it.

I agree, the class warfare against the producers needs to end.

The problem is, people like you think THIS is one of the "makers".

1392814721000-Paris-Hilton.jpg

While this woman, who gets paid minimum wage and has to apply for Food Stamps and Section 8 housing for her family, is one of the 'takers".

644_1hotel_maid.jpg

[

I agree somewhat.
I am a fiscal conservative.
I support gay rights, believe in climate change, oppose government picking and choosing who gets an abortion and who doesn't, oppose the wars, oppose the stupid war on drugs and support indigent defense programs for the accused.
Many label me a liberal, many label me a T Partier.
I am neither, I think for myself.
But if we do not get the victim mentality and class warfare against the producers in check and end it this country is doomed.
The takers are out numbering us producers. That has to end and it is the responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL, not government, to stop it.

I agree, the class warfare against the producers needs to end.

The problem is, people like you think THIS is one of the "makers".

1392814721000-Paris-Hilton.jpg

While this woman, who gets paid minimum wage and has to apply for Food Stamps and Section 8 housing for her family, is one of the 'takers".

644_1hotel_maid.jpg

Where is the father of her children and how come we do not demand he pay for her housing, food and bills?
Because he left the home, visits 4 times a week and stays away so she qualifies for free housing, food stamps and other programs.
Real world and you folks wonder why out of wedlock births are now 75% in the black community.

What is the name of this woman and is she her legally?
I smell liberal hot air rhetoric bull shit Joe. You dumped it.

"All blacks are stupid"
is exactly the same thought process as
"All blacks that are conservatives are sell outs to 'their own' and are Uncle Toms"

Both statements are made by ignorant fools that march lock step by what they are told.

the Left loved Obama because he is a half-White "Blackman' who "speaks right"

just ask Harry Reid

What is hilarious is liberals hold black conservatives to a different standard than liberal blacks.
Jackson and Sharpton can lie, cheat and steal and that is OK.
Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas can be ACCUSED ONLY and they are TERRIBLE folk.
The liberal is the worst form of hypocrit.

there are dozens of Black Dems with more experience than Obama; but Dems chose him because he's a smoother-talking con artist

[

Where is the father of her children and how come we do not demand he pay for her housing, food and bills?
Because he left the home, visits 4 times a week and stays away so she qualifies for free housing, food stamps and other programs.
Real world and you folks wonder why out of wedlock births are now 75% in the black community.

ANd snap, there it goes. "Those People'.

We get it.

You're from the South, all right...

article-1362710-0D755339000005DC-540_470x238.jpg

[

ANd snap, there it goes. "Those People'.

We get it.

You're from the South, all right...

article-1362710-0D755339000005DC-540_470x238.jpg

You are a racist Joe. You are the one always saying "those people", not me.
My family led the charge for integration and my Quaker ancestors fought slavery in America since the 1680s.
Nice dodge and slant Joe. Good to see you admit you have no facts to offer.
Just hot air.

BTW, what is the name of the woman you photoshopped in above?

What is hilarious is liberals hold black conservatives to a different standard than liberal blacks.

I think Jackson and Sharpton are cheap race pimps.

The problem is, of course, when you have stuff like the Trayvon Martin case going on, they have pretty fertile ground to grow.

Incidentally, I ALSO think Clarence Thomas got a bad deal on the whole Anita Hill thing. There were just too many holes in Hill's story that didn't pass the smell test. (Such as, if Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from Dept. or Ed to EEOC?)

As for Herman Cain. The minute he was accused, he dropped out of the race. And even more telling, his wife was nowhere to be seen when these charges were made. Yeah, she knew what was up.

Why is it Joe that all the African Americans up north are moving to Atlanta, Georgia and the southeast?
Family that owns the biggest house in my subdivision, 11,000 square feet, is an African American family.
Jesse moved here from Ohio because of the people and the opportunity here.

I think Jackson and Sharpton are cheap race pimps.

The problem is, of course, when you have stuff like the Trayvon Martin case going on, they have pretty fertile ground to grow.

Incidentally, I ALSO think Clarence Thomas got a bad deal on the whole Anita Hill thing. There were just too many holes in Hill's story that didn't pass the smell test. (Such as, if Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from Dept. or Ed to EEOC?)

As for Herman Cain. The minute he was accused, he dropped out of the race. And even more telling, his wife was nowhere to be seen when these charges were made. Yeah, she knew what was up.

Good post Joe, I always seem to get you back to reality.
What did Cain do that Clinton did not do 100 times more?
Where was Hilary?

[

My family led the charge for integration and my Quaker ancestors fought slavery in America since the 1680s.
Just hot air.

That wasn't the point, was it?

She could be a model. (I almost posted a picture of JLo in "Maid in Manhattan"). I used her as an emblem for all the working people who do the thankless jobs that keep things running. People you would deny a living wage.

Of course, you went to the Bubba Redneck assumptions that she was 1) Having kids out of wedlock, 2) gaming the system and 3) an illegal alien.

The kind of way that the GOP has gotten very good at getting working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

Talking about 'those people', who are usually in the same boat they are.

[

Just hot air.

That wasn't the point, was it?

She could be a model. (I almost posted a picture of JLo in "Maid in Manhattan"). I used her as an emblem for all the working people who do the thankless jobs that keep things running. People you would deny a living wage.

Of course, you went to the Bubba Redneck assumptions that she was 1) Having kids out of wedlock, 2) gaming the system and 3) an illegal alien.

yawn

love a moron who thinks he's a hero the working class

and votes for people who have made poor people poorer; and Middle Class people poor
record welfare and food stamps is the legacy of Progressives today

The kind of way that the GOP has gotten very good at getting working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

Talking about 'those people', who are usually in the same boat they are.

yawn

love a moron who thinks he's a hero the working class

and votes for people who have made poor people poorer; and Middle Class people poor
record welfare and food stamps is the legacy of Progressives today

minority unemployment is muchhigher under Dems

the people who voted against their own interests voted for Dems

libs are losers who lie to themselves

[

Good post Joe, I always seem to get you back to reality.
What did Cain do that Clinton did not do 100 times more?
Where was Hilary?

um, no, I've been pretty consistant on my positions.

I kind of think Clinton is a creep in his personal life. But most of those women were willing.

Also, no one did a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid on Herman's personal life.

Now, back in the 1990's, before my last boss showed me the True Meaning of Christmas by cutting out my legs from underneath me when I got sick, I used to be one of these people who was horribly upset about Clinton lying and abusing pooooor Paula Jones (who was so traumatized she took off her clothes for Penthouse.)

Now i realize we had it pretty good under Clinton. We had low unemployment and good wages and peace and prosperity and were posting budget surpluses. And if I was in a job I didn't like, I could send out a resume and get a better one really easily.

The problem with the GOP is that it repeats that horseshit about the "producers in society", when in fact the producers are the guys like me who go to thankless jobs every day while other people collect the benefits.

Frankly, I'd love to see a day when we replace welfare with workfare. But frankly, the closest we got to that in my lifetime was under Clinton, and they impeached the bastard for it.

Forum List

Back