Ben Carson on critical race theory. "Its a bunch of garbage"

ok-----good---masters degree. Has being black been an obstacle in your life?

There are hurdles I had to jump to get where I am that whites did not. I have been denied jobs when I was the best qualified candidate for a white person with less experience. Because of that, I helped a friend build and organization from an idea on a piece of paper to an award winning agency. Because whitey refused to hire me.
Did you ever think that it was not racism? Maybe they thought you were / are a jerk?

I know when racism is the problem. Being black and facing it, you learn what it looks like. You see, I applied for a directors job at an agency and they asked me what would I do on the job. So I laid out a plan and all the Board members were nodding their heads in afreement and they told me how I mentioned ideas they had have thought of beforr and how they would like to implement some of them. II had 12 years of executive experience and the job called for a minimum of 3 years.

A white kid kid with no experience who had just graduated from college got the job. That did not happen because I was a jerk.
Most likely they noticed your 5th grade level spelling and punctuation. It wasn't your skin color that cost you the job. Stop blaming skin color, educate yourself, be a man and accept responsibility. Dr. Carson did it and I'm sure you can.

Ben Carson is an idiot. But the racists will put step n fechit out there because he's a black face they know who will recite the lawn jockey mambo criticizing about anything whereby blacks challenge the system.
Gee another useless left wing troll heard from.

Nailed it in his opening statement.

No Carson got it completely wrong.

what did he get completely wrong?

His first comment was wrong. CRT is not about redefining a damn thing. The fact is, the CRT is 100 percent correct. 245 years of laws and policies back up the claim made by the theory.

the 245 years ended LONG AGO. ALL SORTS of groups of people have experienced similar
stuff and GOT OVER IT. In the very catholic/protestant WHITE town in which I grew up----
Italians were WOPS and were just as lucky as was my father if they could manage to buy
a house (over the objections of the neighborhood) The local swimming pool was "restricted"
When my father got sick---my oldest brother (14) could not caddy in the local "golf club"---
but had to hike ten miles down the road. There are ALL kinds of roadblocks for all kinds
of people who are all humans. CRT and the term "person of color" are both INSULTS
to the HUMAN CONDITION

Ben Carson on critical race theory. "Its a bunch of garbage"​

Pyramids are grain silos is the genuine article...
^^ thinks pyramids are used to contact green men from Mars
You creatures really are pitiful. Dr. Carson is one of the most brilliant neurosurgeons on the planet, but you sick ignorant fucks just can't help yourselves in trying to demonize him. Sick fuck.

As if the moron Ben Carson knows anything about Critical Race Theory. His comments show he does not.

How racist of you. How DARE that black man make you leftists look stupid. How DARE that black man think for himself. How DARE that black man reject crt as the bullshit it is.

How dare we call someone out for knowing nothing about CRT.

Your assumption that Dr. Carson would have any knowledge of critical race theory simply because he’s a black man, shows how racist and stupid you are.

As if the moron Ben Carson knows anything about Critical Race Theory. His comments show he does not.

How racist of you. How DARE that black man make you leftists look stupid. How DARE that black man think for himself. How DARE that black man reject crt as the bullshit it is.

How dare we call someone out for knowing nothing about CRT.

Your assumption that Dr. Carson would have any knowledge of critical race theory simply because he’s a black man, shows how racist and stupid you are.

Is Dr. Carson a stupid Black man?

You creatures really are pitiful. Dr. Carson is one of the most brilliant neurosurgeons on the planet, but you sick ignorant fucks just can't help yourselves in trying to demonize him. Sick fuck.

Then he should’ve stuck with being a neurosurgeon. As Housing Secretary he didn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Carson had no experience in managing property, maintaining property or building property. Trump made him housing secretary simply because the man grew up in public housing. Not because he knew what he was doing.

Being a brilliant neurosurgeon is no guarantee that you have any skill or expertise in doing anything else.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Then he should’ve stuck with being a neurosurgeon. As Housing Secretary he didn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Carson had no experience in managing property, maintaining property or building property. Trump made him housing secretary simply because the man grew up in public housing. Not because he knew what he was doing.

Being a brilliant neurosurgeon is no guarantee that you have any skill or expertise in doing anything else.
Bullshit. The corruption is entrenched in HUD. The Democrats demonized Dr. Carson because he tried to clean it up. You're a corrupt kunt.

Highly intelligent and skilled Black man. The kind of person Democrats hate.

A idiot Black who kisses racist white ass. The kind of person Republicans love.

Bullshit. The corruption is entrenched in HUD. The Democrats demonized Dr. Carson because he tried to clean it up. You're a corrupt kunt.
Carson was the corruption. He did norhing as HUD Secretary.

Ben Carson is an idiot. But the racists will put step n fechit out there because he's a black face they know who will recite the lawn jockey mambo criticizing about anything whereby blacks challenge the system.
But you never answered my question on how these men made successes of themselves in your professed racist world? You just respond with your mindless drivel about what an ass he is because he doesn't conform to your thinking.

But...what you don't understand is that this racist country, filled with.....you know.....racism........and you know...racism....kept this man from becoming a Pediatric Neurosurgeon...something he dreamed about as a young boy, and this country kept him from achieving that goal......he.........wait.....what? Are you saying he actually came from a broken home, where his mother worked like, 3 jobs to support him, and then he went on to become an actual Pediatric neurosurgeon?

But......but......this country.......racist?

Never mind.

You calling Ben Carson a step n fetchit.....now that is funny......:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Please...post that again....it is way too funny to just post once.....

Hey...tell us the one where Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams are step n fetchit's too......

Forum List

Back