Ben Carson on critical race theory. "Its a bunch of garbage"

Do not under estimate how deluded and smart liberals truly are, they remind me of a idiot savant that knows exactly what the scent of the toilet paper Trump used on Jan/ 6 /2021 but then sort of overlook the mass hysteria and riots the Democrats and the media ACTUALY caused...

Democrats are using fascism, not intelligence. There is no intelligence in a crow bar

Do not under estimate how deluded and smart liberals truly are, they remind me of a idiot savant that knows exactly what the scent of the toilet paper Trump used on Jan/ 6 /2021 but then sort of overlook the mass hysteria and riots the Democrats and the media ACTUALY caused...

What actually caused the January 6 insurrection was Donald Trump’s lie that the election was stolen. Any excuses being being post. Any excuses, deflection, lies or propaganda being promulgated on the right to excuse Trump’s actions or those of the insurrectionists in his thrall, are bullshit.

The day you toss out your constitutional remedies and go for violent overthrow of a legal election, your party is dead in the water. All your lies and all your bullshit can’t save it now.

Democrats are using fascism, not intelligence. There is no intelligence in a crow bar

So you agree that the people who broke into the capital with the crowbars we are fascists.

Fascist fascism is an extreme racist, nationalist, authoritarian form of government.

Idiots like you try to swing a bucket of labels at people who disagree with you without even he most basic knowledge of their meaning.

You continually try to label a moderate liberal Canadian, who isn’t even far enough to the left to vote for the NDP, as a “communist”, and continually claim that a white woman whose family landed in Quebec City in 1741, and whose ancestors fought on the Plains of Abraham, is a Chinese national.

Anyone who is stupid enough to post the crap you post against other people on this forum should not be believed about anything. You post these lies and insults because you cannot back up your bullshit or your lies with links to anything. I can prove everything I post including my family history.

You fools who post here continually think that no one knows or sees what’s happening in the United States today. That the rest of the world will stand back and recognize an authoritarian takeover of your democracy.

Like Trump, you believe everything is transactional. That the rest of the first world will do business with the United States under an authoritarian right wing racist dictatorship because they’re just as greedy and immoral as you are.

I suggest you look at the history of South Africa and see what will happen if an authoritarian racist regime takes over in the US.

Ben Carson is an idiot. But the racists will put step n fechit out there because he's a black face they know who will recite the lawn jockey mambo criticizing about anything whereby blacks challenge the system.

How is a brain surgeon an idiot? Dr. Carson is correct….. who wants race to be the sole determinant of one’s outcome?

A idiot Black who kisses racist white ass. The kind of person Republicans love.
A black man who thinks for himself and is not limited to the "you ain't black" party.

So you agree that the people who broke into the capital with the crowbars we are fascists.

Fascist fascism is an extreme racist, nationalist, authoritarian form of government.

Idiots like you try to swing a bucket of labels at people who disagree with you without even he most basic knowledge of their meaning.

You continually try to label a moderate liberal Canadian, who isn’t even far enough to the left to vote for the NDP, as a “communist”, and continually claim that a white woman whose family landed in Quebec City in 1741, and whose ancestors fought on the Plains of Abraham, is a Chinese national.

Anyone who is stupid enough to post the crap you post against other people on this forum should not be believed about anything. You post these lies and insults because you cannot back up your bullshit or your lies with links to anything. I can prove everything I post including my family history.

You fools who post here continually think that no one knows or sees what’s happening in the United States today. That the rest of the world will stand back and recognize an authoritarian takeover of your democracy.

Like Trump, you believe everything is transactional. That the rest of the first world will do business with the United States under an authoritarian right wing racist dictatorship because they’re just as greedy and immoral as you are.

I suggest you look at the history of South Africa and see what will happen if an authoritarian racist regime takes over in the US.

"So you agree that the people who broke into the capital with the crowbars we are fascists."

You are one weird dude, George, the site's official Chinese disinformation officer.

I realize idioms are hard to process. But that wasn't the use I meant crowbar.

You realize in this assignment you're pretending to be Canadian, not American? Right? You can pick one or the other as your fake persona, but you can't switch between them. So which are you going to pretend to be going forward? Canadian or American?

If you pick Canadian, boundaries, dude. If you go to someone's house for dinner, you don't ask their kids if their homework is done

Forum List

Back