Ben Carson wants abortion outlawed, even in cases of rape or incest

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why are all Republican candidates so bad? Seriously I can't even imagine people voting for this man. I always supported republicans and I really think that liberalism won't lead the country to prosperity. But seriously I don't see any candidate who is not a complete nutjob. Carson might be a good person but his views are way too backwards. Though I will still vote for Trump just to make everyone mad.

People who support people with this particular position are ignorant of the theology involved. Bible isn't against aboriton.

Why are all Republican candidates so bad? Seriously I can't even imagine people voting for this man. I always supported republicans and I really think that liberalism won't lead the country to prosperity. But seriously I don't see any candidate who is not a complete nutjob. Carson might be a good person but his views are way too backwards. Though I will still vote for Trump just to make everyone mad.

Yet another card-carrying member of the KKK. Another post by a racist bigot.

Abortion is murder. Would you murder the children that are born from incest or rape? Then you should not even think of murdering those who are not yet born from incest or rape. Murder is murder.

In order for Carson to achieve this (if it's true), he would have to not only win the presidency but have a super majority in both houses of Congress, plus a majority of like minded Supreme Court Justices. It ain't gonna happen. Even if it did, it would be reversed within a decade or as soon as Democrats were back in control or the SC shifted to the left. I wish he could do it though.

It is the obumbler's position that black lives matter has a legitimate grievance. Carson can have a private opinion that abortion is wrong even in the case of rape. We really can't include incest because what consenting adults do is none of our business right? So it's only rape including rape by a family member.

People who support people with this particular position are ignorant of the theology involved. Bible isn't against aboriton.

Sometimes I find it very difficult to believe you are Jewish, Delta! Did you ever read the Torah? EVER?

Listen, read the book of Jeremiah start with Chapter 1 and ask yourself if God knew the plans he had for Jeremiah before he was born then what would have happened if Jeremiah had not been born? If his mother had aborted him? Ask the same question for Isaiah, Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Ezekiel and see where that gets you.

Sometimes I find it very difficult to believe you are Jewish, Delta! Did you ever read the Torah? EVER?

Listen, read the book of Jeremiah start with Chapter 1 and ask yourself if God knew the plans he had for Jeremiah before he was born then what would have happened if Jeremiah had not been born? If his mother had aborted him? Ask the same question for Isaiah, Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Ezekiel and see where that gets you.

Yes, have you?

27He shall make her drink the water, and it shall be that, if she had been defiled and was unfaithful to her husband, the curse bearing waters shall enter her to become bitter, and her belly will swell, and her thigh will rupture. The woman will be a curse among her people.
28But if the woman had not become defiled and she is clean, she shall be exempted and bear seed.
29This is the law of jealousies when a woman goes astray to someone other than her husband and is defiled,
- Numbers 5, chabad.org Torah

1Samaria shall be accounted guilty, for she has rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword, their infants shall be dashed, and their pregnant women shall be ripped up.
- Hoshea 14

16Then Menahem attacked Tiphsah and all those therein and its boundaries from Tirzah; since he did not open, he attacked it; he ripped open all its pregnant women.
- Melachim 2 (Kings 2) 15

You were saying?

So what is what I say. A lot of people would wish that. Doesn't mean it's something they would try to do or be able to accomplish it. but they have to get the fearmongering going for the democrat base.

usatody is also the rag that bought the hufferpuffer post if I'm not mistaken

so take what they say with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Abortion is murder. Would you murder the children that are born from incest or rape? Then you should not even think of murdering those who are not yet born from incest or rape. Murder is murder.

You're insane.

What's that tell you about our Society. when they can use cutting off abortion as a tool of fear for stinking politics?

Forum List

Back