Ben Carson, WH Bid Annoncement

Watch how much support he gets from the GOP. Actions speak louder than words
If he proves to be a viable candidate with a message I agree with I will support him with my wallet.
But we all know the GOP funds will goto someone who won't rock the political boat. Which is no different than the DEM system.

He's never run a business. I thought that was a requirement?

And we'll see, but Ben is about to find out real fast that words are spent easily....Money isnt. And when these same people who are talking Ben up dont go into their wallets to back it.

He'll realize he was just a pawn in the grand scheme of things
Obama had absolutely no experience in the real world. You polish his knob daily.
Yes, because inner-city Chicago is some fantasy land full of unicorns. And there is no competition at Harvard. And winning as Senator in Illinois is easy as pie.

You're a moron.
Chicago was a shit hole before Obama, during Obama, and after Obama. So nothing was Obama's experience. Thanks for helping me to prove my point.

Watch how much support he gets from the GOP. Actions speak louder than words

Both parties don't like him, because he wants their power taken away from them and given back to the people.
That is the very last thing the Dems or Repubs ever want.

Uh, you DO know we're talking about Ben Carson, right?

Yes and you did not listen to his speech that he just gave.
He wants the power of the people and not the power of the government.

Obama had absolutely no experience in the real world. You polish his knob daily.

The epic butthurt response from a simple fact proves insightful
Proves after Obama, you have no right to talk about experience. You also lost all credibility. Thanks Obama! Oh, remember if you disagree with a black man, you are a racist. Liberal theology.

Ok, you seem confused. Republican required that a candidate run a business. Yet Carson hasnt.

Nothing has changed...they wont support Carson either
So far he is my pick.

Sure he is! (Since words are free)
He seems to be a true conservative, so he has my vote.

The epic butthurt response from a simple fact proves insightful
Proves after Obama, you have no right to talk about experience. You also lost all credibility. Thanks Obama! Oh, remember if you disagree with a black man, you are a racist. Liberal theology.

Ok, you seem confused. Republican required that a candidate run a business. Yet Carson hasnt.

Nothing has changed...they wont support Carson either
So far he is my pick.

Sure he is! (Since words are free)
He seems to be a true conservative, so he has my vote.

Lol...FINALLY a TRUE CONSERVATIVE!!

I've been looking for one of those for years

He's dishonest, in favor of big government, against equality and has even said he would not talk about some topics.

IOW, the perfect "conservative" candidate.

He'll be the favorite of RWs here until then next clown gets out of the car.

He's dishonest, in favor of big government, against equality and has even said he would not talk about some topics.

Obama is the biggest liar there is. So shut the hell up. You have no credibility.

He'll be the new "true conservative" until he isnt. I havent seen ONE "true conservative" ever retain that label for more than 6 months

Right now the chances of him ever being president are zero.

Obama had burned too many bridges.
??

Not everyone votes based on skin color or political experience.
I do believe his chances are VERY slim
I know this.....but blacks aren't endearing themselves in the minds of America these days. I think most of the public is just fed up with them. I don't care what party they belong to. They need to regain trust before any of them are given a chance to have that much power again.

I like Dr Carson, personally. I think he is a great motivational speaker.....but President???

I think he deserves to be in the WhiteHouse, but not as president. He should earn his bones first.

I also don't feel that what race you are or what sex you are qualifies you as president.

but blacks aren't endearing themselves in the minds of America these days. I think most of the public is just fed up with them. I don't care what party they belong to. They need to regain trust before any of them are given a chance to have that much power again.

"Because all blacks are the same" said the white guy

but blacks aren't endearing themselves in the minds of America these days. I think most of the public is just fed up with them. I don't care what party they belong to. They need to regain trust before any of them are given a chance to have that much power again.

Well.....since 95% of them voted for Obama....we can agree that at least 95%, instead of all of them, are included in my assessment.

Last edited:

Yet you will be the first to accuse Dr Carson of selling out or being a House N****r.

Carson is a trick pony for the teapers. They are using him to cover their hate and racism.

But, I do like Carson...he makes some solid points and has a grasp of true conservatism. It's just hard to take him seriously, realizing he can't win.

Yep, that's right.......last time they had Caine....the 999 guy, who melted once his two lives surfaced....:)
Interesting enough that his "two lives" surfaced as you say because the left had to destroy him.

He destroyed himself.

Well.....since 95% of them voted for Obama....we can agree that at least 95%, instead of all of them, are included in my assessment.

And since every POTUS has been white...

And since every POTUS has been white...

Or at least half-white.

Carson might have had a better chance had the last two terms been served by someone other than Obama.

Our Kenyan Emperor has poisoned the well - NO person "of colour" will be electable for another 80-100 years.

Americans may be slow to learn but not DEAD slow.

Right now the chances of him ever being president are zero.

Obama had burned too many bridges.
??

Not everyone votes based on skin color or political experience.
I do believe his chances are VERY slim
I know this.....but blacks aren't endearing themselves in the minds of America these days. I think most of the public is just fed up with them. I don't care what party they belong to. They need to regain trust before any of them are given a chance to have that much power again.

I like Dr Carson, personally. I think he is a great motivational speaker.....but President???

I think he deserves to be in the WhiteHouse, but not as president. He should earn his bones first.

I also don't feel that what race you are or what sex you are qualifies you as president.

Most of the public isn't inside the right wing bubble like you are, so you really don't have any idea what they might be fed up with. You also think most of the public believes the president is a Kenyan, and that Fema prisons really exist.

Very interesting man.
I can see why the left hates him.
Love him or hate him, we paid for his childhood, all the way through college. He's the Welfare King in this case.
He is the perfect example of the intended purposes of our welfare system but he is a rare example.
How do you know that? You don't know that. You are just spouting off. Probably millions of people, of all races and ethnic backgrounds, have benefited from America's social welfare system. They are just not as well known as Carson; they are just living ordinary middle, working class and even upper class lives. To assume that almost no one becomes a success having benefited from America's social welfare programs is to make an ass out of oneself. Not a stretch for you.

Carson might have had a better chance had the last two terms been served by someone other than Obama.

Our Kenyan Emperor has poisoned the well - NO person "of colour" will be electable for another 80-100 years.

Americans may be slow to learn but not DEAD slow.
I see candidates that are opaque...they all have a color...

Forum List

Back