Ben Stein: Obama ‘Is The Most Racist President There Has Ever Been’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
2ihm3kh.jpg

washington.cbslocal.com ^
“The president is the most racist president there has ever been in America,” Stein said. “He is purposely trying to use race to divide Americans.” Stein claimed that Obama and other Democrats are trying to portray the GOP as anti-black. “What the White House is trying to do is racialize all politics and they’re especially trying to tell the African-American voter that the GOP is against letting them have a chance at a good life in this economy, and that’s just a complete lie.” Stein continued: “I watch with fascination – with incredible fascination – all the stories about how...

I remember when Ben Stein hung up on the Opie and Anthony show because they said "chew down", and he thought they said "Jew down". He's an oversensitive pussy.

He IS the most racist president we've ever had and the Democratic Party is the most racist party we've ever had. The funny thing is how easy it has been for them to convince blacks that they care about them, despite their long history of enslaving them. Suckers.

I think Woodrow Wilson was the most racist President to ever sit in the White House.

Took 4 years but people are finally on to this clown......they've connected the dots going back to all that black liberation theology crap with that nut pastor. Enough people now can see that his main goal is leveling the playing field, destroying the white middle class and exacting his revenge. He'll go out a bozo in the mind of most and we'll not see a black lefty president in America for a long, long, long time thank God!!

I think Woodrow Wilson was the most racist President to ever sit in the White House.
Should make a poll:
Who's the most Racist President?
Obama
Wilson
Of course you'd have to include:
"I blame Bush!" and "The Jews" in there too.

Mr. Stein is right on about this one. As is Eric Holder

Two of the most Partisan people I have lived under since voting over 40 years

2ihm3kh.jpg

“The president is the most racist president there has ever been in America,” Stein said. “He is purposely trying to use race to divide Americans.” Stein claimed that Obama and other Democrats are trying to portray the GOP as anti-black. “What the White House is trying to do is racialize all politics and they’re especially trying to tell the African-American voter that the GOP is against letting them have a chance at a good life in this economy, and that’s just a complete lie.” Stein continued: “I watch with fascination – with incredible fascination – all the stories about how...

Racism2.png

He IS the most racist president we've ever had and the Democratic Party is the most racist party we've ever had. The funny thing is how easy it has been for them to convince blacks that they care about them, despite their long history of enslaving them. Suckers.

Yeah, it wasn't conservatives, especially Southern conservatives, today's GOP base right?

Screen-Shot-2013-08-15-at-8.12.32-PM-1.jpg

Yeah, it wasn't conservatives, especially Southern conservatives, today's GOP base right?
Wrong and nice try at deflecting.
Screen-Shot-2013-08-15-at-8.12.32-PM-1.jpg

2ihm3kh.jpg

Racism2.png

Nice try DopeTo3....But....Monkey see, monkey do is a pidgin-style saying that appeared in American culture in the early 1920s. The saying refers to the learning of a process without an understanding of why it works. Another definition implies the act of mimicry, usually with limited knowledge and/or concern of the consequences.[1]

Only RACIST, POND SCUM, Subversives would TRY to pass that one off... :ahole-1:

Conservatives Try to Rewrite Civil Rights History (Again)

Conservatives Try to Rewrite Civil Rights History Again

Rewriting U.S. History: A Revisionist Republican Perspective

During his second term as president, former President Bush gave a speech before the NAACP where he acknowledged that whatever prestige the Republican Party once had with African Americans has been squandered, telling the NAACP on July 20, 2006 that he understands why “many African Americans distrust my political party” and that he considers it “a tragedy that the party of Abraham Lincoln let go of its historic ties with the African American community. For too long my party wrote off the African American vote, and many African Americans wrote off the Republican Party."

Rewriting U.S. History A Revisionist Republican Perspective - racismreview.com

Forum List

Back