Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

Non-answer. That's okay. The question is literally impossible to answer (honestly that is).

Sidestepping and dodging as usual. It has been explained to you, frequently, that this universe which we have knowledge of began about 14 billion years ago with a massive disruption of space and matter.

How many times, more than have already been offered to you, does it take to help you understand?

providing a bit of scientific evidence, instead of merely repeating your beliefs, would be sufficient.....
The age of the planet, 4.5 billion years+/- and the universe, 14 billion years is not in any real dispute among the relevant science community.

CH200: Age of the Universe

It really is remarkable that this information causes your fundamentalist beliefs such angst.

So you're saying that something created everything. Describe the nature of your "something."

This has been explained to you.

Non-answer. That's okay. The question is literally impossible to answer (honestly that is).

I agree with you here.
Why do you consistently pretend that you actually have the answers to these questions, rather than admit, like you do here, that they are currently unanswerable?
Science understands that some things are not known, and doesn't invent placeholders to fill in those blanks. The modus operandi of religion is the exact opposite.

Answer if you can (no side-stepping):

1) Where did energy come from? (Literal evidence -- no speculation)
2) Can chaos create functioning systems by chance? (Laboratory examples)
3) Does the universe have a beginning? If so, what actually caused it (no speculation but hard, indisputable evidence).
4) Were Corvettes designed and created or did they create themselves after an explosion?
5) Is the living cell more complex than a Corvette?
Pretending to be too dumb to remember what has been explained over and over does not help your case!

1. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. that means that energy cannot increase or decrease, or in your words, does not come or go. This was proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule.

2. Atoms can combine into complex molecules without any designer forcing the issue. This can be and is confirmed in any chemistry lab.

3. The universe of energy has no beginning or end, but it does change form.

4. Machines do not behave like atoms and molecules, and only a complete idiot would expect them to.

5. A living cell is nothing like a corvette, and only an idiot would compare the two.

Thanks Holly. I see you changed your name. (I also see I've pushed your buttons {pretend Holly}).

Your delusions have overwhelmed what little grasp of reality you previously had.

So you're saying that something created everything. Describe the nature of your "something."

By whom? Certainly not by anyone in this thread by you haven't even attempted to try. :eusa_clap:

By me and others. Yes, in this thread.

The problem you have is that your extremist beliefs don't allow you the intellectual honesty to objectively consider that a literal interpretation the bibles is rife with contradictions that you cannot resolve.

Pretending to be too dumb to remember what has been explained over and over does not help your case!

1. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. that means that energy cannot increase or decrease, or in your words, does not come or go. This was proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule.

2. Atoms can combine into complex molecules without any designer forcing the issue. This can be and is confirmed in any chemistry lab.

4. Machines do not behave like atoms and molecules, and only a complete idiot would expect them to.

5. A living cell is nothing like a corvette, and only an idiot would compare the two.

1) Explain eternity and where energy came from. What's the first cause.

2) When atoms combine do they create functional, designed systems? (Real, laboratory evidence this time -- not just some mindless blabbing or mimicking of what professor Icon told you).

3) What caused energy to change forms and why? Do you have any evidence that changing energy creates complex, operational systems?

4) Machines aren't as complex as atoms and yet any fool can see that the less complex of the two (machines) were designed and created. Any idiot can see that if the lesser of the two is designed and created that the greater of the two is a result of greater design and creation.

5) Any imbecile knows that a chaotic tornado doesn't whirl through a junkyard leaving a complex Corvette in its path. So even a brain impaired dunce would know that an explosion isn't going to create a universe or that an unlikely marriage between a rock and some pond goo isn't going to miraculously "create" life. One would have to be on hard, hallucinogenic drugs to reach such a silly conclusion.

Last edited:
Answer if you can (no side-stepping):

1) Where did energy come from? (Literal evidence -- no speculation)
2) Can chaos create functioning systems by chance? (Laboratory examples)
3) Does the universe have a beginning? If so, what actually caused it (no speculation but hard, indisputable evidence).
4) Were Corvettes designed and created or did they create themselves after an explosion?
5) Is the living cell more complex than a Corvette?

Thanks Holly. I see you changed your name. (I also see I've pushed your buttons {pretend Holly}).
An obvious deflection.

This thread is open to any member to reply.

By whom? Certainly not by anyone in this thread by you haven't even attempted to try. :eusa_clap:

The problem you have is that your extremist beliefs don't allow you the intellectual honesty to objectively consider that a literal interpretation the bibles is rife with contradictions that you cannot resolve.

Still sidestepping I see. I didn't think you could come up with an honest, believable answer.

An obvious deflection.

But the questions weren't addressed to you. You've already proven that you can only mimic what your Physics 101 textbook told you to say. I understand. You paid a lot of money to receive your "education." You certainly don't want to believe that it was all for nothing.

Still sidestepping I see. I didn't think you could come up with an honest, believable answer.

Your refusal to acknowledge the rebuttals and refutations to your falsified claims is your own issue to deal with.

An obvious deflection.

But the questions weren't addressed to you. You've already proven that you can only mimic what your Physics 101 textbook told you to say. I understand. You paid a lot of money to receive your "education." You certainly don't want to believe that it was all for nothing.

Yes. Education is a horrible thing when it calls into question religious dogma.

2) When atoms combine do they create functional, designed systems? (Real, laboratory evidence this time -- not just some mindless blabbing or mimicking of what professor Icon told you).

3) What caused energy to change forms and why? Do you have any evidence that changing energy creates complex, operational systems?

4) Machines aren't as complex as atoms and yet any fool can see that the less complex of the two (machines) were designed and created. Any idiot can see that if the lesser of the two is designed and created that the greater of the two is a result of greater design and creation.

5) Any imbecile knows that a chaotic tornado doesn't whirl through a junkyard leaving a complex Corvette in its path. So even a brain impaired dunce would know that an explosion isn't going to create a universe or that an unlikely marriage between a rock and some pond goo isn't going to miraculously "create" life. One would have to be on hard, hallucinogenic drugs to reach such a silly conclusion.

1. Already answered, the answer does not changed if you keep repeating the question.

2. When atoms combine they create fully functional molecules that require no designer.

3. It is the nature of energy to change from, and not even your God can change the nature of energy.

4. Machines do not have valence electrons in their outer shell that determine how atoms and molecules combine. That is why natural molecules do not need a designer.

5. Even a brain impaired dunce knows the Big Bang was not an explosion. That being said, it has already been shown how an explosion can cause an increase in molecular complexity.

1. Already answered, the answer does not changed if you keep repeating the question. Fail! But that's okay ... I understand.

2. When atoms combine they create fully functional molecules that require no designer. Not an answer to the question but again, I understand.

3. It is the nature of energy to change from, and not even your God can change the nature of energy. God created energy and is Master over it.

4. Machines do not have valence electrons in their outer shell that determine how atoms and molecules combine. That is why natural molecules do not need a designer. Thanks for making my point. The workings of atoms & molecules is more complex than basic machines.

5. Even a brain impaired dunce knows the Big Bang was not an explosion. That being said, it has already been shown how an explosion can cause an increase in molecular complexity.

Why call something a "bang" if it isn't a "bang?" I can provide lots of your fellow scientists who call the big bang an "explosion." You've never shown how an explosion can cause an operational, complex system. Fail.

An obvious deflection.

Modern education is a horrible thing when compared to true religion. Yes ... I believe we finally agree.

Modern education is a horrible thing when compared to true religion. Yes ... I believe we finally agree.
Thanks. You demonstrate precisely why the genius of the Founding Fathers and their model of governance separating church and state needs enforcement.

You would be a good candidate for the true religion taught in a Pakistani madrasah.

Creationism is NOT secular science. Do you insist on lying because you are made in the image of your God?

So secular scientists believe that "something" created everything? That's where I'm at as well. So what do you say created everything and what blueprint was "it" working off of?
No, science has proven that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and everything in the universe is energy in some form. This has been explained to you over and over in many different ways, and yet you continue to dishonestly misrepresent the position of science. Is that dishonesty because you are made in the image of your God?

Are you just ignoring the various links I've posted where it's been demonstrated that the conservation of energy does not appear to apply on the quantum level?

So secular scientists believe that "something" created everything? That's where I'm at as well. So what do you say created everything and what blueprint was "it" working off of?
No, science has proven that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and everything in the universe is energy in some form. This has been explained to you over and over in many different ways, and yet you continue to dishonestly misrepresent the position of science. Is that dishonesty because you are made in the image of your God?

And energy became energy how? You've failed to answer the question time and again. If you don't know just say so. I'll fully understand. But if you choose to have faith in your science professor simply say so and quit pretending that you "know" something that you don't. That's simply dishonest on your part.

I'm curious:

Most of the young earth creationists I know acknowledge the timetable of change within their lifetimes, and acknowledge the rate in which certain things happen (like ancient sequoia trees and Mayan ruins, etc.) so how is it that sedimentary rock with Dinosaur bones in them are less than 6000 years old?

And if the Bible is the complete record of life on this planet why doesn't it mention dinosaurs?

When did the rules change?

An obvious deflection.

And you got yours for free and got exactly what you paid for!

And energy became energy how? You've failed to answer the question time and again. If you don't know just say so. I'll fully understand. But if you choose to have faith in your science professor simply say so and quit pretending that you "know" something that you don't. That's simply dishonest on your part.

I'm curious:

Most of the young earth creationists I know acknowledge the timetable of change within their lifetimes, and acknowledge the rate in which certain things happen (like ancient sequoia trees and Mayan ruins, etc.) so how is it that sedimentary rock with Dinosaur bones in them are less than 6000 years old?

And if the Bible is the complete record of life on this planet why doesn't it mention dinosaurs?

When did the rules change?

The rules change as needed. The Bible is the literal truth, except when it isn't. God tends to operate within the rules the universe operates by and this is confirmed by science, except when God changes the rules as He goes.

It's a perfect out for the literalists.

Are you just ignoring the various links I've posted where it's been demonstrated that the conservation of energy does not appear to apply on the quantum level?

Some folks' minds are simply made up and that's that:

a5be51cb303b11378f44dab1b8e6a267.jpg

so it's false and dishonest to claim that science will continue to prove what has not been proven.
You "think" science will vindicate your predetermined vision of the otherwise unsupported ideas of what fits in the gaps.

I can't help myself....I had to lol, even though a ton of irony fell on my big toe and smashed it......

Share what you think is ironic here.
Right now, you look a bit dimwitted.

oh come on......who's the one who's been asking you folks to prove what you continue to claim science has proven.....and who are the ones who've claimed that science, if we wait long enough, will prove what you claim to be fact.....

Forum List

Back