Ben Stein Stumps Richard Dawkins.

And **poof** non-matter become matter. It's a miracle! Your faith is great!

**poof*'ing is appropriate only in timelines of super-magical creation. It only took six days for all of existence to be **poofed** into its complete form, at least according to one account of creation by one version of religious doctrine.

On the other hand, geologic time frames are represented by billions of years and complex interactions of naturally occurring chemical elements.

Those time frames of billions years clash with the beliefs of literalist/fundie Christians but a literal genesis/biblical creation account is refuted by facts and evidence.

there were single celled organisms and then **poof** there were humanoids....

That's a simpleton's view of biological "evilution" but is in concert with your fundamentalist creation ministries.

And yet secular "science" insists that "nothing created everything." They have ZERO explanation at to where matter and energy ACTUALLY came from and literally hate faith-based beliefs while exercising "faith" that their conclusions are factual. Delirium at its finest.

Science does not insist that "nothing created everything".

"Nothing creating everything" is actually an argument made by fundies.

So you're saying that something created everything. Describe the nature of your "something."

This has been explained to you.

Back in undergrad, I used to work at a liquor story over the summers. We would be personally responsible for selling liquor to under-aged kids, so I checked IDs. If the ID was some what decent I let them buy. If it was shitty I checked the ID, surprisingly I asked the address, spell the last name, what is the middle initial and DOB? Guess what, 95% failed the test for good reason.

I mean if you can't spell your last name, don't know your address, don't know your middle name or DOB, then YOU SHOULDN'T BE VOTING AND YOU HAVE A TON MORE PRESSING ISSUES THEN WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT!

And yet secular "science" insists that "nothing created everything." They have ZERO explanation at to where matter and energy ACTUALLY came from and literally hate faith-based beliefs while exercising "faith" that their conclusions are factual. Delirium at its finest.
Creationism is NOT secular science. Do you insist on lying because you are made in the image of your God?

So secular scientists believe that "something" created everything? That's where I'm at as well. So what do you say created everything and what blueprint was "it" working off of?

You are right as far as you take it.
Both see more to the story.
Science accepts it as unknown.
You arbitrarily fill in the blanks and pretend the unknown is otherwise.
And that is the difference.
Science is challenged by the unknown.
You are terrified by it.

Creationism is NOT secular science. Do you insist on lying because you are made in the image of your God?

So secular scientists believe that "something" created everything? That's where I'm at as well. So what do you say created everything and what blueprint was "it" working off of?

You are terrified by it.

Incorrect. I believe that there are more scientific facts that have yet to be discovered but I believe that they will continue to prove intelligent design over random chance. I love science. I really do. I just don't believe that honest science disproves what's found in Scripture.

Atheists (or pretend atheists) are literally terrified by God and what belief in God would require of them in their personal lives.

So you're saying that something created everything. Describe the nature of your "something."

Non-answer. That's okay. The question is literally impossible to answer (honestly that is).

Sidestepping and dodging as usual. It has been explained to you, frequently, that this universe which we have knowledge of began about 14 billion years ago with a massive disruption of space and matter.

How many times, more than have already been offered to you, does it take to help you understand?

You are terrified by it.

Incorrect. I believe that there are more scientific facts that have yet to be discovered but I believe that they will continue to prove intelligent design over random chance. I love science. I really do. I just don't believe that honest science disproves what's found in Scripture.

Atheists (or pretend atheists) are literally terrified by God and what belief in God would require of them in their personal lives.

Nothing in science has proven ID'iosy, (a shell game for inserting your gawds), so it's false and dishonest to claim that science will continue to prove what has not been proven.

And for your edification, science is not attempting to prove your gods or any other gods.

You are terrified by it.

You "think" science will vindicate your predetermined vision of the otherwise unsupported ideas of what fits in the gaps.
You just made my point for me.
Thanks for acquiescing.

No, science has proven that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and everything in the universe is energy in some form. This has been explained to you over and over in many different ways, and yet you continue to dishonestly misrepresent the position of science. Is that dishonesty because you are made in the image of your God?

Non-answer. That's okay. The question is literally impossible to answer (honestly that is).

Sidestepping and dodging as usual. It has been explained to you, frequently, that this universe which we have knowledge of began about 14 billion years ago with a massive disruption of space and matter.

How many times, more than have already been offered to you, does it take to help you understand?

providing a bit of scientific evidence, instead of merely repeating your beliefs, would be sufficient.....

so it's false and dishonest to claim that science will continue to prove what has not been proven.
You "think" science will vindicate your predetermined vision of the otherwise unsupported ideas of what fits in the gaps.

I can't help myself....I had to lol, even though a ton of irony fell on my big toe and smashed it......

Last edited:

No, science has proven that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and everything in the universe is energy in some form. This has been explained to you over and over in many different ways, and yet you continue to dishonestly misrepresent the position of science. Is that dishonesty because you are made in the image of your God?

And energy became energy how? You've failed to answer the question time and again. If you don't know just say so. I'll fully understand. But if you choose to have faith in your science professor simply say so and quit pretending that you "know" something that you don't. That's simply dishonest on your part.

And energy became energy how? You've failed to answer the question time and again. If you don't know just say so. I'll fully understand. But if you choose to have faith in your science professor simply say so and quit pretending that you "know" something that you don't. That's simply dishonest on your part.
Energy IS energy, energy does not "become" energy! Your being made in the image of your God does not speak well of your God!!!

Answer if you can (no side-stepping):

1) Where did energy come from? (Literal evidence -- no speculation)
2) Can chaos create functioning systems by chance? (Laboratory examples)
3) Does the universe have a beginning? If so, what actually caused it (no speculation but hard, indisputable evidence).
4) Were Corvettes designed and created or did they create themselves after an explosion?
5) Is the living cell more complex than a Corvette?

so it's false and dishonest to claim that science will continue to prove what has not been proven.

I can't help myself....I had to lol, even though a ton of irony fell on my big toe and smashed it......

Share what you think is ironic here.
Right now, you look a bit dimwitted.

3) Does the universe have a beginning? If so, what actually caused it (no speculation but hard, indisputable evidence).
4) Were Corvettes designed and created or did they create themselves after an explosion?
Pretending to be too dumb to remember what has been explained over and over does not help your case!

1. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. that means that energy cannot increase or decrease, or in your words, does not come or go. This was proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule.

2. Atoms can combine into complex molecules without any designer forcing the issue. This can be and is confirmed in any chemistry lab.

3. The universe of energy has no beginning or end, but it does change form.

4. Machines do not behave like atoms and molecules, and only a complete idiot would expect them to.

5. A living cell is nothing like a corvette, and only an idiot would compare the two.

Last edited:

Pretending to be too dumb to remember what has been explained over and over does not help your case!

1. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. that means that energy cannot increase or decrease, or in your words, does not come or go. This was proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule.

2. Atoms can combine into complex molecules without any designer forcing the issue. This can be and is confirmed in any chemistry lab.

3. The universe of energy has no beginning or end, but it does change form.

4. Machines do not behave like atoms and molecules, and only a complete idiot would expect them to.

5. A living cell is nothing like a corvette, and only an idiot would compare the two.

Thanks Holly. I see you changed your name. (I also see I've pushed your buttons {pretend Holly}).

Forum List

Back