"Ben Stiller says he 'wishes' he was 'Black and so does every Jewish white guy'"

Roy C

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
This cuck is, or course, a big Harris supporter.

Gee, he wishes he were black. Now where have I heard that around here? lol

“[Harris is] Indian, she's black, she's everything. You can be more than one thing, it's incredible,” Ben said. Being that he is Jewish and Irish, the Tower Heist actor could relate to having a mixed heritage. Additionally, he also felt connected to Harris because he “wished” that he could be more like her. Ethnically.

“You know, I'm Jewish and Irish. I wish I was Black,” Ben jokingly said. “Every white Jewish guy wishes he was black. You know, get out there and vote and donate and take advantage.”

He doesnt really believe that. This is just one of the many different ways that democrats patronize minorities. If he had to choose between turning black or losing his legs, he would would most definitely be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

You must be mad that he doesn't want to be a white racist like you.

This seems like another antisemitic thread.
Another cultist speaks. The OP literally quotes the words of another leftist Jew and he's automatically "antisemitic." That's like saying that since I don't like Kamala Harris and I hate blacks and women. Grow up!!

"If you don't want to be black than you aint Jewish"

Stiller reminds me of the PMs I used to receive in online dating from men offering me an exciting threesome...with their wife...

Last edited:
He is a disgrace to all Jews and himself by saying that.

That's just gutless, coward speak trying to pander.

Ben stiller should be thankful he is who he is. He has been successful in Hollywood and married to a hot ass woman for quite a while now. Don't remember him being in any scandals really.

He is like Howard Stern. A guy that made a name for himself in comedy and entertainment that just did their own thing and made a career off it without apologizing to anyone. Then suddenly they become cowards and bowing down to the politically correct and social agenda machine. He is rolling over to show his belly in submission hoping he can be someone's doormat in an attempt to be allowed to be spared by being their cuck.

I’m running out of shows I can watch w/o being disgusted. Foreign stuff on Netflix on Mute closed-caption is about it. American Hollyweird is gone. They don’t let decent actors get work?

Live Sports announcers are woke. Sports also mostly on mute….I will tune in RedZone as I keep an eye on bets. Or jump around NCAAF games on mute between the never ending commercials.

This seems like another antisemitic thread.
Stiller needs to move his family into an African American enclave to prove his verbal integrity. He will not. And you know it. You most likely can find housing statistics in cities with all ethnic neighborhoods at one time and find out who leaves first when an African American moved into it. And how fast that neighborhood changes. If the residents voted Progressive, they are frauds.

Maybe he should take the easy way out?

Eat bugs meme.jpg

Forum List

Back