Bengahzi committee running longer that 911 commission

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

The GOP should be forced to repay the taxpayers for this farce .

GOP's Benghazi Committee just keeps going (and going)

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.

FBI STILL investigating All of the Hildebeasts e-mails concerning Benghazi...or was that just a SECURITY CHECK as the Hildebeast said....although the FBI doesn't do SECURITY CHECKS?

Youre right . The email thing is just another bengahzi spin off which hunt .

yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.

I guess all the stonewalling does that...right? But hey...at the Benghazi Committee discovered Hillary's e-mail arrangement. I'm sure you're happy about that. :)

I guess all the stonewalling does that...right? But hey...at the Benghazi Committee discovered Hillary's e-mail arrangement. I'm sure you're happy about that. :)

Stonewalling? Hill testified for 11 hours! The whole thing was bullshit . Even GOP members admitted to that .

FBI STILL investigating All of the Hildebeasts e-mails concerning Benghazi...or was that just a SECURITY CHECK as the Hildebeast said....although the FBI doesn't do SECURITY CHECKS?

Yup, 147 FBI agents involved and it's complete BULLSHIT! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yep. Let's not just waste money, let's waste a good chunk of the fbi's resources!!!

Yup, 147 FBI agents involved and it's complete BULLSHIT! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yep. Let's not just waste money, let's waste a good chunk of the fbi's resources!!!

TREASON is ALWAYS WORTH THE MONEY!

How many years did it take to get Al Capone?

Yep, the 9/11 commission didn't face obstruction. Tell your corrupt Democrats to cut the shit and come clean

That's because there was no massive cover-up of the 9/11 events, extending all the way up to the highest position in our government, as there was / is regarding Benghazi.

Now if Bush would have falsely blamed a video for 9/11....

Well, you people spend money on shrimp running treadmills.

Yes stonewalling...as in ooooops we found more document.........how many times has that happened

Your vaunted Benghazi commission found NO WRONGDOING !

U ass hats and now claiming the commission is hiding shit !? Lol!!

Forum List

Back