Bengahzi committee running longer that 911 commission

yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

The GOP should be forced to repay the taxpayers for this farce .

GOP's Benghazi Committee just keeps going (and going)

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.

I guess all the stonewalling does that...right? But hey...at the Benghazi Committee discovered Hillary's e-mail arrangement. I'm sure you're happy about that. :)

Stonewalling? Hill testified for 11 hours! The whole thing was bullshit . Even GOP members admitted to that .

Let's be honest here

That 11 hours included bathroom breaks and we know Hilary takes long bathroom breaks

yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.

I guess all the stonewalling does that...right? But hey...at the Benghazi Committee discovered Hillary's e-mail arrangement. I'm sure you're happy about that. :)

Stonewalling? Hill testified for 11 hours! The whole thing was bullshit . Even GOP members admitted to that .

Let's be honest here

That 11 hours included bathroom breaks and we know Hilary takes long bathroom breaks
We do?

Duh, what do you expect? We are dealing with one of the best liers and Mastor minds at concealing information in U.S. history , heck if Tricky dick was alive today he would be in awe of Bill and Hillary.

Last edited:

The FOUR DEAD AMERICANS™ are more important than the 3000 who died on 9/11.

Duh, what do you expect? We are dealing with one of the best liers and Maxtor minds at concealing information in U.S. history , heck if Tricky dick was alive today he would be in awe of Bill and Hillary.

English?

The 4 knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

Should we start saying Bush murdered those 3000 people?

The wacko birds think nothing of it when they accused Hillary of killing 4 people in a terrorist event outside her control

Let's be honest here

We do?

Of course she held up a televised debate because she was in the can

Duh, what do you expect? We are dealing with one of the best liers and Maxtor minds at concealing information in U.S. history , heck if Tricky dick was alive today he would be in awe of Bill and Hillary.

English?

Awe confused much child?

Site the instances of stonewalling, 3 to 5 will do.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Gee, Timmy...when officials like Hillary Clinton lie and hide information from Congress...do you blame Congress for how long this investigation has drawn out...or do you blame the people who have stonewalled it from the start?

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest"- Hillary Clinton helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi

Yep, the 9/11 commission didn't face obstruction. Tell your corrupt Democrats to cut the shit and come clean
What obstruction? List them....with links.

Gee, Timmy...when officials like Hillary Clinton lie and hide information from Congress...do you blame Congress for how long this investigation has drawn out...or do you blame the people who have stonewalled it from the start?
List the stonewalling liar.

Site the instances of stonewalling, 3 to 5 will do.

Seriously? Dude, the only reason that Hillary is embroiled in her current e-mail scandal is that her private servers were discovered by Congressional investigators when she claimed that she'd given them everything she had on Benghazi only to have them realize that she was running her part of the State Department "off the official grid" with illegal private e-mail accounts!

Forum List

Back