Bengahzi committee running longer that 911 commission

It shouldn't be a wonder considering the constant lies, players, and lack of transparency. Face it, the truth is not something the administration wishes to have disclosed.

It shouldn't be a wonder considering the constant lies, players, and lack of transparency. Face it, the truth is not something the administration wishes to have disclosed.

The truth is that the Commission is full of shit . They didn't find anything because their is nothing to find .

yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

The GOP should be forced to repay the taxpayers for this farce .

GOP's Benghazi Committee just keeps going (and going)

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.
Nothing has been solved yet... There is been zero closure for the families affected

because there's nothing they want to "solve", dumbass. or they'd have "solved" it already. they didn't even interview people about a "solution" to anything.

you guys are so gullible.

either that or you think everyone else is even more stupid than rightwingnuts
Parents/families have zero closure... They just know it had nothing to do with some stupid video no one watched. Hildabeast and Barry don't give two shits about the family's along with most of congress. Instead they want to honor the trader Bergdahl

They got killed in a really dangerous country filled with terrorists. What more closure do they need?

Republicans didn't care at all that Bush took us into Iraq under false pretenses.

yea that's right . The GOPs tax payer funded smear campaine is STILL going . It's like 700+ days and counting ! The 911 commission lasted 604 days .

Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) Benghazi panel has also lasted longer than the investigations into the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the assassination of President Kennedy, the Iran-Contra scandal, Church Committee, and the Watergate probe.
previous coverage, the Benghazi investigation, which has cost American taxpayers over $6.5 million, isn’t done. There is no end date in mind, and there’s every reason to believe GOP lawmakers will just keep it going, probably with this year’s presidential election in mind, though I suppose it’s possible that it will simply continue forever.
Nothing has been solved yet... There is been zero closure for the families affected

because there's nothing they want to "solve", dumbass. or they'd have "solved" it already. they didn't even interview people about a "solution" to anything.

Parents/families have zero closure... They just know it had nothing to do with some stupid video no one watched. Hildabeast and Barry don't give two shits about the family's along with most of congress. Instead they want to honor the trader Bergdahl

They got killed in a really dangerous country filled with terrorists. What more closure do they need?

for all the yellow-back Republicans to take a knee and shut the hell up !

I guess all the stonewalling does that...right? But hey...at the Benghazi Committee discovered Hillary's e-mail arrangement. I'm sure you're happy about that. :)

Stonewalling? Hill testified for 11 hours! The whole thing was bullshit . Even GOP members admitted to that .

Let's be honest here

That 11 hours included bathroom breaks and we know Hilary takes long bathroom breaks
We do?

Of course she held up a televised debate because she was in the can
There was no time limit, so she held up nothing.
It was not a TV show where everything gets wrapped up in an hour.

They went live and she was still in the can so yes she held up the debate and the broadcast

Imagine how slow she would be in the can when she is trying to avoid something like an inquest

Yep, the 9/11 commission didn't face obstruction. Tell your corrupt Democrats to cut the shit and come clean
What obstruction? List them....with links.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why, it would make no difference to you. So what would be the point? Think ...
That's what I thought. Bupkiss.

Well if you thought I was going to waste my time doing research for you that you clearly don't give a shit about, then you didn't ... think ...
That's not how it works Spruce. You gotta back your claims up. Otherwise be known as a liar.

yeah, they'll pretend they're doing something that isn't wasting our money until Hillary is elected and they lose the senate.
But everyone already knows that they are doing nothing but wasting money. So they've failed on all accounts.

Yep, the 9/11 commission didn't face obstruction. Tell your corrupt Democrats to cut the shit and come clean

Well if you thought I was going to waste my time doing research for you that you clearly don't give a shit about, then you didn't ... think ...
That's not how it works Spruce. You gotta back your claims up. Otherwise be known as a liar.

:lmao:

You're the liar, you're asking for research that you clearly don't give a shit about.

And you think you have the power to instruct posters to do homework on a message board for you? Homework you'll just spin and reject? How do you get your head through doorways?

So you tell me. If I show you Benghazi investigation obstruction, what difference would it make to you? In what way would you care?

And for once, before you post ... think

In the country we had no business being in, they said they would find the terrorist who did the killing which they have never even come close to finding. All along they blame some video no one ever watched that really didn't offend anybody... Typical of the non-accountability of an progressive government...

being "known as" doesn't bother RW's in the lest. Pride and integrity play a major role, they have none.

President Hussein jetted around the freaking world on a six year apology tour at over a million dollars a pop and the left worries about the cost of the Benghazi commission. No surprises here.

being "known as" doesn't bother RW's in the lest. Pride and integrity play a major role, they have none.

Here's the thing. You two dimwits like the rest of the left think anyone not a leftist is a liar. My doing your assigned homework won't change that. So what's the incentive? Particularly when Marcie doesn't give a shit what I provide her anyway. No incentive there, either. I even asked you what difference it would make if I did provide evidence of obstruction.

Before you leftists post, you need to ... think

President Hussein jetted around the freaking world on a six year apology tour at over a million dollars a pop and the left worries about the cost of the Benghazi commission. No surprises here.

Yes, every trillion on the leftist agenda is not a problem, just the cost of doing business. Any dollar on a non-leftist agenda is a hysterical shriek that OMG we're stealing from our children!

Republicans didn't care at all that Bush took us into Iraq under false pretenses.

And democrats don't care that democrat congressional votes made it possible

Not just funding, but actual authorization for the invasion.

A liberal will always up and take personal responsibility ... for someone else ... They aren't responsible for what they did, that was someone else

In the country we had no business being in, they said they would find the terrorist who did the killing which they have never even come close to finding. All along they blame some video no one ever watched that really didn't offend anybody... Typical of the non-accountability of an progressive government...

Yes people were killed in a really dangerous country we shouldn't have been in. It really isn't surprising what happened. Why are repubs wasting so much time on it?

Yes people were killed in a really dangerous country we shouldn't have been in. It really isn't surprising what happened. Why are repubs wasting so much time on it?

The Obama administration should be held accountable for their actions. You know, like you think Republicans should be ...

Forum List

Back