Bengazi documents disprove all Pub myths

Same link-

LTC. GIBSON: Madam Chairman, I was not ordered to stand down. I was ordered to remain in place. "Stand down" implies that we cease all operations, cease all activities. We continued to support the team that was in Tripoli. We continued to maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded.

REP. ROBY: And, in hindsight, which we have tried in asking a lot of these questions to make sure that we are looking at this situation based on what you knew at the time, and, of course, looking back on what we know now, should you and your team have gone to Benghazi?

LTC. GIBSON: Madam Chairman, if we would have went to Benghazi, it could have had catastrophic --

Which is something I pointed out some time ago.

It would have been another "Blackhawk Down" situation.

Panetta testified that they knew it was a terror attack. It's on record. Stop with your bullshit will you?

This is testimony under oath.

That's not at issue.

Every attack is a "terror" attack -- if you're in the building.

there is a monumental difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack.

Example:

A drunk driver is one who is committing an act of terror in the eyes and minds of the people around him. He is not a terrorist for his intent is not to kill....but his actions are those of terror to those around him.

A terrorist attack defines the person COMMITTING the attack....it is a TERRORIST attack.....a terrorist is one who is intentionally committing an act of terror.

One defines the act, the other defines the person.

Obama used the term "act of terror" in the rose garden so he can fall back on it and say "I called it a terrorist act from day one"...

And fools like you believed him.

No there isn't.

You it's you guys that look like idiots playing word games like this.

Outside your Conservative/Saudi bubble it looks like you folks are petty, petulant and unconcerned with the big picture, so long as you bring down your opposition.

Panetta testified that they knew it was a terror attack. It's on record. Stop with your bullshit will you?

This is testimony under oath.

What does what we called the attack have any thing to do with the price of tea in China?

Obama immediately called this an "act of terror." What's your point?

I'm getting so sick of this dance. Look on record and under oath testimony TERROR ATTACK.

Freaking give it up.

??????

I was wondering the same thing. He said it so loud I thought I missed something :lol:

That's not at issue.

Every attack is a "terror" attack -- if you're in the building.

there is a monumental difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack.

Example:

A drunk driver is one who is committing an act of terror in the eyes and minds of the people around him. He is not a terrorist for his intent is not to kill....but his actions are those of terror to those around him.

A terrorist attack defines the person COMMITTING the attack....it is a TERRORIST attack.....a terrorist is one who is intentionally committing an act of terror.

One defines the act, the other defines the person.

Obama used the term "act of terror" in the rose garden so he can fall back on it and say "I called it a terrorist act from day one"...

And fools like you believed him.

No there isn't.

You it's you guys that look like idiots playing word games like this.

Outside your Conservative/Saudi bubble it looks like you folks are petty, petulant and unconcerned with the big picture, so long as you bring down your opposition.

When he act of terror he was talking about 911.

Am I to understand that now the repubs are no longer telling the "stand down" story and now have had every talking point disproven to where we are back to what they called the attack?

It is just as I thought might be the case. Benghazi was not the only diplomatic mission in the Middle East which our government was concerned about. I have asked the conspiracy whackjobs time and time again what other missions were asking for more protection to make the point they have no fucking clue because it never occurred to them, and their hack media outlets never bothered to find out.

Maj. Gen. Darryl Roberson, vice director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testified that an analysis of how many attacks the U.S. has had on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks since 2001 found "the answer is one, and it was September 11 of 2012. Prior to that event at Benghazi, there had not been an attack on 9/11 that DOD had to respond to in any way. So we were taking in all of the indications and warning. We were postured as appropriately as we can be and we thought we should be around the world."

I have also pointed out the "stand down order" was manufactured bullshit. They repeat that phrase constantly, demonstrating their total ignorance of what a stand down order is.

LTC. GIBSON: Madam Chairman, I was not ordered to stand down. I was ordered to remain in place. "Stand down" implies that we cease all operations, cease all activities. We continued to support the team that was in Tripoli. We continued to maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded.

I have also pointed out that if they had deployed every available force to Benghazi, it would have left our main embassy in Tripoli completely exposed. If Benghazi had been a feint and then the main embassy was attacked, these whackjob retards would be all over that! And for all we know, that may have been the main objective of the attackers all along. Our military was smart enough not to fall into that kind of trap.

And now we see from the testimony that is exactly the military was worried about.

LTC. GIBSON: Madam Chairman, if we would have went to Benghazi, it could have had catastrophic -- are you talking about the first plane or the second plane, Madam Chairman?

REP. ROBY: The second plane, when you were told not to go.

LTC. GIBSON: The Special Forces medic was instrumental in providing the support to the wounded that returned. We would not have been in Tripoli in order to provide that support if we would have got on the plane. The decision by my higher headquarters to not get on that plane was the correct decision, in hindsight. [House Of Representatives Hearing Subcommittee On Oversight Investigations, 6/26/13, accessed 1/14/14]

Last edited:
In short, the rubes aren't interested in the truth. They are standing on the bodies of the dead to score political points, not seek the truth. Their lies and manufactured bullshit betray their real motives, and they don't deserve the time of day.

I'm treating Benghazi-tards like birthers and truthers from here out.

You can keep dancing for your puppet masters and be relegated to the fringe, or you can wake up and start thinking for yourself. Your call. But if you keep drinking the piss after been having shown countless times you are being misled, you deserve to be lied to by your masters.

That goes for Right, Left, or Center.

Last edited:
In an information vacuum, the angry mob wants immediate answers. When they don't get them, their hack media outlets are more than happy to make some shit up for them. And that is exactly what Fox News did. Fox invented the stand down order. I don't know who it was who invented the "Obama watched as they died" lie, but the rubes sure did run with that.

The Obama Administration was under pressure to present every last detail in a nice neat package within 24 hours of the attack, and now they think any contradictions are evidence of some kind of cover-up. They parse every little word, completely missing the big picture. It just does not get any dumber than that. This demand for an accurate report within days of this kind of event is a ridiculous standard, but I'm sure the hypocritical rubes will forget all about that standard if and when a Republican is ever back in the White House.

As I said in October of that year, it would be several months before any kind of investigation could reach any solid determinations. But a retard doesn't like to wait. They'd rather drink some piss than wait for the truth.

I hope you all learned something, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Just remember:

1. There was no stand down order.

2. Obama was not watching through the eyes of a drone as they died.

These slanderous lies inform you as to the true motives of the Benghazi-tards.

In an information vacuum, the angry mob wants immediate answers. When they don't get them, their hack media outlets are more than happy to make some shit up for them. And that is exactly what Fox News did. Fox invented the stand down order. I don't know who it was who invented the "Obama watched as they died" lie, but the rubes sure did run with that.

The Obama Administration was under pressure to present every last detail in a nice neat package within 24 hours of the attack, and now they think any contradictions are evidence of some kind of cover-up. They parse every little word, completely missing the big picture. It just does not get any dumber than that. This demand for an accurate report within days of this kind of event is a ridiculous standard, but I'm sure the hypocritical rubes will forget all about that standard if and when a Republican is ever back in the White House.

As I said in October of that year, it would be several months before any kind of investigation could reach any solid determinations. But a retard doesn't like to wait. They'd rather drink some piss than wait for the truth.

I hope you all learned something, but I doubt it.

I notice this happens a lot. They dont have answers and never run out of questions so they use their lack of information as a basis to suspect something fishy is going on.

Same link-

Stand Down, Stay in Place = DO NOTHING. ....."Maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded". That shows that the General and his team were ordered not do anything. How effective can you be with remote support vs. on site support when your ambassador is getting dragged out of the facility? Also, anytime you choose to go into theatre combat situation, be it Benghazi or the Rodney King riots or Occupy Wall Street, "the results can be catastrophic."

Everything the General stated amounts to the same net results of STAND DOWN. I am not beating him up. He was following orders.

Troll thread by a troll citing a troll uber-bias source.. what a shock

Wow what a well reasoned retort

1) The thread has one intent.. trolling for angered responses
2) The poster is a well known troll with a history of trolling
3) The source, being Media Matters, is indeed an uber-biased source with a history of lies and deceit to fit their agenda of promoting leftist politics

There is no reason to take it seriously at all...

Troll thread by a troll citing a troll uber-bias source.. what a shock

Wow what a well reasoned retort

1) The thread has one intent.. trolling for angered responses
2) The poster is a well known troll with a history of trolling
3) The source, being Media Matters, is indeed an uber-biased source with a history of lies and deceit to fit their agenda of promoting leftist politics

There is no reason to take it seriously at all...

Intent? Troll? Source?

I notice you do everything you can to ignore whats in front of you to talk about things you imagine is going on. Cant deal with the substance so you go for guessing Intent and personal attacks just like ...someone with nothing

Same link-

Stand Down, Stay in Place = DO NOTHING. ....."Maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded". That shows that the General and his team were ordered not do anything. How effective can you be with remote support vs. on site support when your ambassador is getting dragged out of the facility? Also, anytime you choose to go into theatre combat situation, be it Benghazi or the Rodney King riots or Occupy Wall Street, "the results can be catastrophic."

Everything the General stated amounts to the same net results of STAND DOWN. I am not beating him up. He was following orders.

The Ambassador died of smoke inhalation. He was "dragged out" of the consulate in an attempt to save his life.

You guys don't even get that right.

The guy says there was no stand down order and now the right is saying "Oh yeah, well...Yes you did!"

Forum List

Back