Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

Does anyone really have any doubts as to the motives behind this Republican "investigation"?

What difference does anybody's motives matter if the question is whether our government acted inappropriately and four embassy personnel are dead who might not be dead had our government not acted inappropriately? And is now covering up their incompetence?

What difference does any other administration acting inappropriately about anything matter when it comes to an answer to that question?

What difference does the political party make?

Is it so important to accuse and blame Republicans and so important to protect Democrats that we should not determine whether our government is trustworthy to, as much as it can, to protect those it sends into harm's way? And to demand that the government not lie to us about what is?

How could it compare to Watergate? Nobody got killed because of Watergate?

Nixons corruption was exposed and was infinantly worse than a military assault on a diplomatic outpost. How many Republicans voted for impeaching Nixon?

Worse than a cover-up and four dead Americans?

Hardly.

Obama's corruption will be exposed as well.

Sure, you Ben-Gaters will soon be eating crow just like the birthers.

If using talking points that don't match up with reality is a cover-up then I think every president would been impeached.

No crime. No cover-up. It's amazing how little history some people know, that they'd actually think this compares to Watergate in any way. :cuckoo:

Nixons corruption was exposed and was infinantly worse than a military assault on a diplomatic outpost. How many Republicans voted for impeaching Nixon?

I seem to have forgotten, tell us again how many people died at watergate.

Yes, nixon lied, yes he covered it up, yes he was stupid and corrupt. Ok?

this not about nixon, bush, ford, reagan, ike, or lincoln------its about obama and his lies and cover up that directly caused the deaths of 4 americans.

Hardly.

If using talking points that don't match up with reality is a cover-up then I think every president would been impeached.

so you think that the 3 state dept witnesses who were threatened are lying? why would they jeopardize their careers by lying about this?

I think you and the other obamabot libs are afraid of what the truth will do to your messiah's legacy and his next 3 years as a lame duck.

There were attacks on our missions all over the Middle East, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan that month. How thin do you think our diplomatic security forces were spread?

Dumbshits who focus just on Benghazi don't even wonder why their hack partisan rags aren't providing the WHOLE picture of what was going on everywhere, and how many missions were screaming for more protection besides some backwater consulate.

And how hilarious is it they insist and insist and inist on pushing the lie no help was sent to Libya when TWO of the four who were killed WERE THE RESCUERS SENT TO HELP?

Stupid fucks. You have some nerve claiming Obama was lying. You have been parroting NOTHING BUT LIES and LIES OF OMISSION since last September.

Last edited:
There were attacks on our missions all over the Middle East, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan that month. How thin do you think our diplomatic security forces were spread?

Dumbshits who focus just on Benghazi don't even wonder why their hack partisan rags aren't providing the WHOLE picture of what was going on everywhere, and how many missions were screaming for more protection besides some backwater consulate.

And how hilarious is it they insist and insist and inist on pushing the lie no help was sent to Libya when TWO of the four who were killed WERE THE RESCUERS SENT TO HELP?

Stupid fucks. You have some nerve claiming Obama was lying. You have been parroting NOTHING BUT LIES and LIES OF OMISSION since last September.

the issue is that they lied about what happened and why it happened, they claimed it was a spontaneous demostration in response to a stupid video----a total lie. and they kept it up for weeks.

hillary lied about what the embassy had asked for before the attack and also blamed the video--------when she knew better. and she did it under oath.

this is about lying to the american people, perjury and corruption----and it was all done because the dems thought that the truth might hurt obozo's reelection chances.

the whole lot of them should be locked up.

you know Obama is guilty of something when the libs start attacking bush again
I don't usually watch television, but tonight, Mike Huckabee was talking about Benghazi and showed some very interesting details about the upcoming Senate hearing next week (maybe tomorrow?) with three silenced whistleblowers, one of who was close to the Ambassador who died.

What administration officials didn't do was much worse than the lies they told because four Americans engaged in Middle Eastern affairs were killed, and the information will shock good people when it becomes widely known. Only trouble is, the leftist media may skip it entirely as they do when something Obama did goes against America's Constitution.

Hearings begin May 8th. This coming Wednesday. Mark your calendar!

May 9-infinity; GOP angst at not being able to claim a scalp (probably).

Does anyone really have any doubts as to the motives behind this Republican "investigation"?

What difference does anybody's motives matter if the question is whether our government acted inappropriately and four embassy personnel are dead who might not be dead had our government not acted inappropriately? And is now covering up their incompetence?

What difference does any other administration acting inappropriately about anything matter when it comes to an answer to that question?

What difference does the political party make?

Is it so important to accuse and blame Republicans and so important to protect Democrats that we should not determine whether our government is trustworthy to, as much as it can, to protect those it sends into harm's way? And to demand that the government not lie to us about what is?

Did you make the same post when the Democrats were screaming bloody murder when David Foy was killed in 2006? Oh yeah, thats right, there were no cries.

Did anyone on this board create the 400 threads about the Syrian attack? No? Why?

It points out the double-standard that is all too prevelant. That is the difference.

this not about nixon, bush, ford, reagan, ike, or lincoln------its about obama and his lies and cover up that directly caused the deaths of 4 americans.

Sorry you directly blame the President for the actions of a well armed militia that attacked our mission in Benghazi.

There's a reason to call you guys Ben-gaters.

Last edited:

Hardly.

so you think that the 3 state dept witnesses who were threatened are lying? why would they jeopardize their careers by lying about this?

I think you and the other obamabot libs are afraid of what the truth will do to your messiah's legacy and his next 3 years as a lame duck.

I'll wait until the hearing and see what they have to say. Were any of them actually in Benghazi on 9-11?

Sorry you directly blame the President for the actions of a well armed militia that attacked our mission in Benghazi.

try to stay on topic---------this is about lies and perjury by obama and hillary. Obama gets the blame for the same reason that every president gets the blame--------it was on his watch

try to stay on topic---------this is about lies and perjury by obama and hillary. Obama gets the blame for the same reason that every president gets the blame--------it was on his watch

I still blame the hijackers for 9-11 and the Lybian militia for the American deaths in Benghazi. Sorry you place the blame on our Presidents.

Here this might help.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

I still blame the hijackers for 9-11 and the Lybian militia for the American deaths in Benghazi. Sorry you place the blame on our Presidents.

Here this might help.

Nobody has accused anybody other than the hijackers for the deaths of 9-11, though many of your group have accused President Bush, eight months into his first term, of ignoring the warnings that it was going to happen. If there were people willing to testify that they had given the President a heads up on that, and others say they were ready to act to prevent it and were told to stand down, would you not think that would warrant an investigation? Did you object to the MANY investigations that were conducted exhaustively during the Bush administration re 9/11 and everything else? I didn't.

Nobody has accused anybody other than the Benghazi terrorists for the deaths of four embassy personnel and injuries to others. But we now have people saying they repeatedly asked for increased security after the President and State Department have stated they knew nothing about that. We have people saying they were ready to act to go to the rescue of the embassy personnel and were told to stand down.

Do you honestly think that doesn't warrant investigation? And OPEN investigation now that it is public knowledge so that we can get to the truth of it, whatever that truth might be? Isn't it important to know that whether our government would lie to us about a matter of that importance? To make sure that a serious error, if there was one, is not repeated?

Can you say that you would not be demanding it loud and clear if it was Romney in the White House instead of Barack Obama?

Here this might help.

Nobody has accused anybody other than the hijackers for the deaths of 9-11, though many of your group have accused President Bush, eight months into his first term, of ignoring the warnings that it was going to happen. If there were people willing to testify that they had given the President a heads up on that, and others say they were ready to act to prevent it and were told to stand down, would you not think that would warrant an investigation? Did you object to the MANY investigations that were conducted exhaustively during the Bush administration re 9/11 and everything else? I didn't.

Nobody has accused anybody other than the Benghazi terrorists for the deaths of four embassy personnel and injuries to others. But we now have people saying they repeatedly asked for increased security after the President and State Department have stated they knew nothing about that. We have people saying they were ready to act to go to the rescue of the embassy personnel and were told to stand down.

Do you honestly think that doesn't warrant investigation? And OPEN investigation now that it is public knowledge so that we can get to the truth of it, whatever that truth might be? Isn't it important to know that whether our government would lie to us about a matter of that importance? To make sure that a serious error, if there was one, is not repeated?

Can you say that you would not be demanding it loud and clear if it was Romney in the White House instead of Barack Obama?

This is the crux of the matter. We currently have a president who claimed that he would have the "most open and transparent administration" in the history of politics yet has threatened Benghazi survivors with termination, loss of security clearances, and pensions if they failed to "remain silent" about events that took place at the consulate.

Now, the left simply can not have it both ways. Either they WANT to get at the truth, or they want, once again, to give this poseur of a president yet another "pass". Or, it is as "Hillary the Wide" said so eloquently at her "hearing" - "What difference does it make"!?!?

We currently are enduring an administration that is every bit as corrupt as the Nixon Administration yet there is no political will by the left to even question this man.

Yet the left bristles their neck hair when the right accuses them of hypocrisy........

If it gets out there.....then it must be disproved....or it is true? Cool rules to live by, CarolJo.

Lets hope nobody swears that you are a regular at your local truck stop glory hole. You'll have a lot of 'splaiinin' to do.

Since you obviously don't know how to use a quote button, I have no idea what post you're responding to!

There's been so many lies about what happened, all coming from the WH, I don't believe anything they say any more! So yes, it has to be proven to me either way.

I could easily prove I'm not a regular at the local truck stop "glory hole". I'm not worried about that. Is Obama worried right now? Is Hillary? I bet they are!!!! Lol!

Here this might help.

Big assed Bingo Foxy.

Here this might help.

Redfish just blamed their deaths directly on the lies and coverup of the president.

I'm still waiting for the open investigaion into 9-11.

Here this might help.

Big assed Bingo Foxy.

Thanks. If a serious and competent thorough investigation exhonerates the Executive branch and the State Department, I would hope we conservatives would graciously acknowledge and accept that.

I don't blame the libs for wanting that to be the case or for being obviously afraid that it won't be the case.

But for sure we won't know unless we have the investigation.

Here this might help.

This is the crux of the matter. We currently have a president who claimed that he would have the "most open and transparent administration" in the history of politics yet has threatened Benghazi survivors with termination, loss of security clearances, and pensions if they failed to "remain silent" about events that took place at the consulate.

Now, the left simply can not have it both ways. Either they WANT to get at the truth, or they want, once again, to give this poseur of a president yet another "pass". Or, it is as "Hillary the Wide" said so eloquently at her "hearing" - "What difference does it make"!?!?

We currently are enduring an administration that is every bit as corrupt as the Nixon Administration yet there is no political will by the left to even question this man.

Yet the left bristles their neck hair when the right accuses them of hypocrisy........

You Ben-Gaters are every bit as hillarious as the Birther. Nixon was force to resign by his own party. 40 others in his adminstration were convicted and served time. The only other modern day Administration that was more corrupt was Rayguns.

You Ben-Gaters are every bit as hillarious as the Birther. Nixon was force to resign by his own party. 40 others in his adminstration were convicted and served time. The only other modern day Administration that was more corrupt was Rayguns.

Notice how deafdumbandblindpoo evades the actual point.

Let's restate it for that dopey bastard.

It is WRONG to coverup what happened at Benghazi, especially for cheese dick purely political reasons.

Forum List

Back