Benghazi investigators ponder: Is State Dept. lying, or is Hillary?

Your own Messiah barred Blumenthal from the State Department. If he could see how bad Sid stinks, why can't you?
Because Obama isn't running for reelection... Hillary IS running, so they have to make up a new set of lies!!!

I wonder how many sleepless nights Trey Gowdy has spent panicking over the realization that there is no scandal behind Benghazi, and his witch hunt will be a failure.

Riiiiight several Americans dead, a fabricated lie about some youtube video being the cause, nothing to see here move along.

Franco

You DO know that Bill Clinton gave up a chance to kill Bin Laden (supposedly because he didn't want to kill people that were hanging out near him), don't you???

He even admitted it hours before 9/11.

Franco

And before I forget... Hillary voted FOR the war in Iraq, and even made speeches in the Senate in support of it.

I wonder how many sleepless nights Trey Gowdy has spent panicking over the realization that there is no scandal behind Benghazi, and his witch hunt will be a failure.

Riiiiight several Americans dead, a fabricated lie about some youtube video being the cause, nothing to see here move along.
Blumenthal told Clinton video caused Benghazi attack emails - NY Daily News
Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime Clinton confidant who at the time had business dealings with Libya's transitional government, sent roughly two dozen memos to Clinton, who in some cases forwarded them to senior staff asking them to investigate or act on the findings without identifying him as the source.

Blumenthal originally posited that "demonstrators" who "were inspired by what many devout Libyans viewed as a sacrilegious internet video on the prophet Mohammed originating in America" had led the 2012 attack, which left four Americans dead including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, which Clinton forwarded to a top aide calling it "more info." Blumenthal followed up the next day by saying "sensitive sources" thought it was actually a terrorist attack, which Clinton forwarded to the same aide suggesting "we should get this around asap."

The CIA STILL thinks that video triggered the attack, just as it did 40 other protests and embassy attacks EARLIER THAT DAY, hater dupe. Change the channel, you get nothing like real news. Mr. Smith goes to Washington is on TCM. Watch it, dingbat.

Time to make filbusters real again, not mainly just easy Pub obstruction of reform.

Obviously, functional shyttehead. And triggered by the fundie Rush Limbaugh of the ME calling for for protests against the video like all the others EARLIER THAT DAY. And of course the AlQaeda links have been blown out of proportion by RW propaganda.

Obviously, functional shyttehead. And triggered by the fundie Rush Limbaugh of the ME calling for for protests against the video like all the others EARLIER THAT DAY. And of course the AlQaeda links have been blown out of proportion by RW propaganda.
Actually, it was proven to be a terrorist attack, and Hillary lied, based on a scheme by Blumenthal.......

How can you "blow that out of proportion"????

That's just more evidence that you're a fool and a Democrat troll......

Time to put you on "ignore"......

No lie, just confusion in the first hour, dingbat dupe. There were 40 other protests and attacks on embassies and missions throughout the ME earlier that day in reaction to that video...zzzzzzzzzzzz functional conspiracy nut. CHANGE THE CHANNEL. The whole world thinks you're an insane rube, and your heroes are scoundrels..

From the above link...

• There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere. The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.
  • Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack.
  • Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.” This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”
  • Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20. Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24.

Actually, it was proven to be a terrorist attack, and Hillary lied, based on a scheme by Blumenthal.......

How can you "blow that out of proportion"????

That's just more evidence that you're a fool and a Democrat troll......

Time to put you on "ignore"......
I SAID the AlQaeda links were blown out of proportion. But you're right, the rest is too...now run away, brainwashed twit.

From the above link...

• There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere. The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.
  • Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack.
  • Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.” This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”
  • Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20. Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24.
Yeah, he called it an act of terror, the first day. Calling Libyan militias terrorists is stupid and bad diplomacy (ever heard of diplomacy?). It's called self fulfilling prophecy.

And the video caused it- along with all the hate caused by GOP policy in the ME.

And the video caused it- along with all the hate caused by GOP policy in the ME.
So you think the attack was caused by protesters who weren't there???

facebook-20150618-114819.png

Forum List

Back