Benghazi Victim’s Mother SCREAMS: “Hillary Is a Liar!” After Watching ’13 Hours’ (VIDEO)

There is no better example of how insane the RWcult is than their obsession with whether or not the Benghazi terrorist attack was caused by the video or something else.

There is no better example of how insane the RWcult is than their obsession with whether or not the Benghazi terrorist attack was caused by the video or something else.
Protests of the film all over the Muslim world and they scream, it's a lie it's a lie while the government tries to figure out just what in the fuck happened to Stevens and his team 600 miles away from our Libyan embassy. The government that's not supposed to watch us is supposed to know everything in this case, instantly, happening on the other side of the fucking planet no less.

this will not help Hillary
Ok...you mean like "The Right Stuff" helped John Glenn?

screaming mothers-------have a very strong effect on other mothers
Like this one you mean?
CindySheehan1-217x300.jpg

Who your side said was spitting on the grave of her son? Sure thing.

Her son would have agreed.

Boy, the Democrats sure dumped her quick.
Who dumped her? She's still out there.

13 hours is based entirely on the statements of the survivors. We all heard hillary say that the attack was based on a video. Susan Rice went on television to peddle the lie. hillary and obama made an apology video .

Pat Smith has been lied to face to face with hillary. Now it's time for the Clinton's to own it.
^ One of the same people who want answers immediately for everything else....but if that immediate answer is wrong.....hold it against you forever.

I guess it is no big deal Mrs. Clinton lies to a grieving mother.

Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!" After Watching '13 Hours' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas.
She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie.

I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!
I always rely on Hollywood movies to get my facts too. For example, Superman really can fly and space ships can go up to Warp 9.

Read the book.

Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!" After Watching '13 Hours' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas.

I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!
I always rely on Hollywood movies to get my facts too. For example, Superman really can fly and space ships can go up to Warp 9.

Read the book.
Oh yes....books are so reliable too. Like Harry Potter. So accurate and true.

13 hours is based entirely on the statements of the survivors. We all heard hillary say that the attack was based on a video. Susan Rice went on television to peddle the lie. hillary and obama made an apology video .

Pat Smith has been lied to face to face with hillary. Now it's time for the Clinton's to own it.
Pat Smith is a RW pawn, like that of the body of Stevens and Co. (who made the decision to be there).

Pat Smith is a RW pawn, like that of the body of Stevens and Co. (who made the decision to be there).

She is a grieving mother of a dead hero. Clinton lied to her when she said Benghazi was the result of a video. Listen closely to the men who were there.

^ One of the same people who want answers immediately for everything else....but if that immediate answer is wrong.....hold it against you forever.
This evil regime knew it was a terrorist attack immediately. They just lied about it.

Read the book.
Oh yes....books are so reliable too. Like Harry Potter. So accurate and true.

Do you feel the same way about history books?

What irony. Wonder what klitoon, and obama think of videos now?

She is a grieving mother of a dead hero. Clinton lied to her when she said Benghazi was the result of a video. Listen closely to the men who were there.
So...you too obsess on the first thing they thought caused the attack. Do you always get everything right immediately when trying to figure out why something happened? If you were wrong, do you consider it a Lie?

And what, exactly, did he do that was "heroic"? He died, Stevens died. Where's the "hero" part?

So...you too obsess on the first thing they thought caused the attack. Do you always get everything right immediately when trying to figure out why something happened? If you were wrong, do you consider it a Lie?

I would listen to the survivors of Benghazi. How long did it take to question them?

Our car mechanic called last night about our daughter's car. He said he thought the battery was bad. Today he called and said he "LIED", it was the alternator.

Our car mechanic called last night about our daughter's car. He said he thought the battery was bad. Today he called and said he "LIED", it was the alternator.

Should you get a new mechanic?

Forum List

Back