Bergdahl Should Be Awarded POW Medal, Purple Heart

Anyway.
Bergdahl will never be able to walk down any street in the country in safety.
If he did he might as well wear a jacket with big bullseyes on it.
He wouldn't last an hour if anyone in who has ever served in the military spotted him.
He would around me, as I do not condemn what happens in war under stress and duress..If you have ever served, you understand this...
The piece of shit is too spineless to walk down the street…

As much as I want to see this scumbag in Leavenworth, his lawyer has a point. Hell, they promoted him to Sergeant while he was gone, so why not add the rest of the insult to the situation. And yeah, he's probably also eligible for the Afghanistan Campaign Medal and NATO Medal.

Read the full story @ Lawyer: Bergdahl Should Be Awarded POW Medal, Purple Heart | Military.com

Well the Obama administration says he has served his country with honor and distinction....

As much as I want to see this scumbag in Leavenworth, his lawyer has a point. Hell, they promoted him to Sergeant while he was gone, so why not add the rest of the insult to the situation. And yeah, he's probably also eligible for the Afghanistan Campaign Medal and NATO Medal.

Read the full story @ Lawyer: Bergdahl Should Be Awarded POW Medal, Purple Heart | Military.com
Why not they gave medals to Kerry.
The traitor Kerry was filmed throwing his bullshit medals over the White House fence at some protest.
Turned out the fucking bastard actually threw someone else's medals over the fence.
To this day the POS has his phoney 'stolen valor' medals framed and proudly hanging on his White House office wall.

Well the Obama administration says he has served his country with honor and distinction....
Ya. Just like BONOBO has served his country with honor and distinction.

Joe thinks that size matters...you only become human after you're a foot long. It's what separates humans from hot dogs in Joes confused world.

Well, no, it's not size. It's practicality. There is absolutely no way that kidney bean-sized fetus can live outside the womb. There's really no recorded case of a fetus before 22 weeks surviving outside the womb. But you guys would force a woman to carry a fetus she doesn't want to term, because, why, exactly? Because Abortion makes Baby Jesus Cry?

Anyway.
Bergdahl will never be able to walk down any street in the country in safety.
If he did he might as well wear a jacket with big bullseyes on it.
He wouldn't last an hour if anyone in who has ever served in the military spotted him.

Guy, Rusty Calley who murdered women and children has been walking around for the last 45 years with no consequences. I doubt members of the military are going to care all that much about Bergdahl.

Fetuses aren't children.

Life begins at conception, dumbass. It's a scientific fact.
Fat, queer and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Wouldn't know, since I'm straight and better educated that you are.

But here's the thing, 58 million women have had abortions. Are you going to charge them ALL with murder?

Better educated at what?
Sucking dick?
I already knew that, peckerhead

Dude, you seem to have a fascination with the gay stuff.... I have to wonder what kind of stuff you were doing on that ship.

Here, just for you, buddy. We found a picture of you from your old Navy Days.

gay_sailors_t620.jpg

Why not they gave medals to Kerry.

Kerry would just throw them over the White House fence the next time a Republican was President.

There's really no recorded case of a fetus before 22 weeks surviving outside the womb.

Joe-fulla-:bsflag: .., what do you call a premie? "born" before 22 weeks?? the baby in your convoluted mind was a fetus one second and a second later a living human being..,i do not know how many weeks my wife was in the womb but i do know my wife was "born" at 2 lbs. 5 oz. she lived for 60 years 3 months.

:fu: ...................... :asshole: and ........................ :up_yours:

Forum List

Back