Bergdahl Should Be Awarded POW Medal, Purple Heart

Given that I voted for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012, I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I'm comforted by the idea that YOU have no idea what you're talking about, in this context, either, so, I am content.

guy, no one here believes you voted for Obama. Not the way you get on here and rant about him every day.
1. I voted for Obumble.
2. Twice
3. You do not speak for 'everyone'
4. Don't really care whether you believe me or not - I know the truth of it
5. I rarely 'rant', and almost never about Obumble
6. You few remaining ObamaBots take exception whenever anybody pokes fun at your Failed Messiah

Wake me up when you've got something better than your preconceived notions to proceed from.

Guy, trying to bolster your weak arguments with silly claims doesn't give you more credibility, it gives you less.

Tell you what. You've been here since 2009. You should have no problem showing us a 2012 post you made here supporting Obama.

If he was mentally ill, and not resonsible for his actions, then the General Court Martial and/or the Appellate Process will give us that answer.

NOt really. Have the people who ignored the fact that Nidel Hasan was a madman been held to account yet? The military SUCKS at holding people to account. Accountability in the military is "The shit rolls downhill". or "Make sure that doesn't get anywhere near 'Officer Country'."

If you actually had a DD214, you'd know this.

You have absolutely not idea what you're talking about.

I am positive that those officers who ignored Hassan's radical comments about Islam have suffered major career setbacks if not having been forced to resign from the military. It is just not something the Army would ever want known and is kept secret due to personnel regulations.

They will never face publishment that could ever become public. An Article-15 nonjudicial punishment or a letter of reprimand would do the job just fine.

You have absolutely not idea what you're talking about.

I am positive that those officers who ignored Hassan's radical comments about Islam have suffered major career setbacks if not having been forced to resign from the military. It is just not something the Army would ever want known and is kept secret due to personnel regulations.

They will never face publishment that could ever become public. An Article-15 nonjudicial punishment or a letter of reprimand would do the job just fine.

So let's quietly sweep this under the rug? That's the Army Way?

Wouldn't it have been better to openly run their careers, show everyone how these guys not only missed signs on this guy, but tried their very best to dump him off on some other unit?

YOu know, so the next time a guy gets a Hasan in his unit, they do what they should have done?

Guy, trying to bolster your weak arguments with silly claims doesn't give you more credibility, it gives you less. ..
You declaring an argument weak or a claim silly does not render them thus.

Your opinions in this matter are rejected.

...Tell you what. You've been here since 2009. You should have no problem showing us a 2012 post you made here supporting Obama.
I created the account in 2009, and thought the place was boring, while the MSNBC Politics Board was still on its feet; I only came here to begin posting in the 2012-2013 timeframe.

Besides... I did not support Obumble in either 2008 nor in 2012... I merely voted for him as the lesser of two evils... over McSame, and, later, over Mittens.

I regretted my vote on both occasions - holding my nose while I punched my ballot - and having a case of Buyer's Remorse before I even left the voting booth.

As nauseating as you Hopey-Changey ObamaBots were - whipped into a frenzy over your Messiah - the Alternatives were even worse, or so I perceived, at the time.

Any other brilliant observations, my little Race Baiter?

====================================================

Now... what does any of this shit have to do with Bowe Bergdahl, and throwing the book at the little phukker, for Desertion in a War Zone?

Guy, trying to bolster your weak arguments with silly claims doesn't give you more credibility, it gives you less. ..

...Tell you what. You've been here since 2009. You should have no problem showing us a 2012 post you made here supporting Obama.
I created the account in 2009, and thought the place was boring, while the MSNBC Politics Board was still on its feet; I only came here to begin posting in the 2012-2013 timeframe.

Besides... I did not support Obumble in either 2008 nor in 2012... I merely voted for him as the lesser of two evils... over McSame, and, later, over Mittens.

I regretted my vote on both occasions - holding my nose while I punched my ballot - and having a case of Buyer's Remorse before I even left the voting booth.

As nauseating as you Hopey-Changey ObamaBots were - whipped into a frenzy over your Messiah - the Alternatives were even worse, or so I perceived, at the time.

So you can't back up your claims. Got it.

Now... what does any of this shit have to do with Bowe Bergdahl, and throwing the book at the little phukker, for Desertion in a War Zone?

Because the only reason why you want to throw the book at him is because you want to piss on something the Negro Accomplished.

Not that you actually care about the facts of the case, such as the Army lying about the circumstances of his capture or enlisting him despite his mental illness.

So you can't back up your claims. Got it...
In all probability, I can back up my claim that I voted for Obumble, twice, just as well as you can, which is to say, it is impractical for either of us to do so, without certification from a local Election Commission, which is not going to happen. You know that just as well as I do. You're just trying to piss on somebody else's shoes, and missing the mark.

Why in the world would anyone - especially someone who oftentimes posts anti-Democratic and Centrist opinions - say such a thing - inviting disbelief from Leftists, and inviting ridicule and worse from dyed-in-the-wool Righties, unless it were true? What could possibly be the motive? To claim collateral membership in your clan? Don't want it.

Yuck.

Your foolhardy harassment of me, and my claim of having voted for Obumble, twice, makes about as much sense as me saying that you voted for George Wallace back in the day.

Because the only reason why you want to throw the book at him is because you want to piss on something the Negro Accomplished...[/QUOTE]
You're so heavily vested in Obumble that you cannot conceive of a world where veterans want the guy prosecuted for Desertion for reasons apart from your Failed Messiah.

Your cross to bear, not mine.

I'm no fan of your Magic Negro - and you can shove that Hopey-Changey shit where the sun don't shine - but my position on Bergdahl has nothing to do with Obumble.

I'm done with this silly sidebar, connected to your Lame-Duck Black Demigod.

Now... go dry hump somebody else's pants-cuff for a while.

...Not that you actually care about the facts of the case, such as the Army lying about the circumstances of his capture or enlisting him despite his mental illness.
You're right.

I don't.

I'm content to let Military Justice have its way with him.

Intentionally leave your post in time of war - in a war zone - and you must face the consequences.

----------------------

Next batter, please.

Last edited:
You're so heavily vested in Obumble that you cannot conceive of a world where veterans want the guy prosecuted for Desertion for reasons apart from your Failed Messiah.

I'm no fan of your Magic Negro - and you can shove that Hopey-Changey shit where the sun don't shine - but my position on Bergdahl has nothing to do with Obumble.

Yes, you use terms from Talk radio like "Magic Negro" and you totally voted for this guy twice.

The right wing was all for getting Bergdahl back- as i pointed out in the list of quotes from Republicans earlier int he thread - until the Black Guy Did It.

Yes, you use terms from Talk radio like "Magic Negro" and you totally voted for this guy twice.
I did, indeed, vote for your Magic Negro. Twice.

It struck me as the lesser damage, vis a vis McSame or Mittens.

I was also totally and overwhelmingly sickened by the sycophants and ass-sniffers and fools who elevated the Rookie Senator from Illinois to Demigod status.

The same sort of mindset that nominated him for a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing whatsoever, in the three or four weeks between his first inauguration and the close of the Prize nominating time-window in February 2009.

Such people are cultists of the worst sort, and, to make matters even more insane, they do not even realize that they are cultists.

Perhaps, once he's left the White House on Marine One for the last time, on January 20, 2017, you and yours can set up a shrine to him, so that you can visit his Presidential Library and hold worship services on anniversary days, and the like.

Pfffffffftttt.

Big difference between voting for a Least-Harm Placeholder - in light of the shitty choices (McSame, Mittens) that the GOP served up - versus actually liking or supporting the guy.

And is IS great fun to egg you Black Messiah cultists on, with flame-generating buzzwords like Obumble and Magic Negro and Failed or Black Messiah, eh?

But, in your simplistic Blacks-vs-Whites black-and-white world, there's very little room or thought for hybrid positions and combinations that you have not yet thought of.

Again... your cross to bear in life, not mine.

...The right wing was all for getting Bergdahl back- as i pointed out in the list of quotes from Republicans earlier int he thread - until the Black Guy Did It.
Right up to the point where it became widely known that he was suspected of committing Desertion in Wartime, in a War Zone, I'm sure.

No big deal.

Dog bites Man.

MEH.

Last edited:

I was also totally and overwhelmingly sickened by the sycophants and ass-sniffers and fools who elevated the Rookie Senator from Illinois to Demigod status.

The same sort of mindset that nominated him for a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing whatsoever, in the three or four weeks between his first inauguration and the close of the Prize nominating time-window in February 2009.

I think you fail to realize what that was about. that Nobel was a recognition that Americans, after rampaging around the world for a decade, had rejected the bellicose policies of Bush, not because of anything Obama did. I do also think that it was unwarranted, because the problem goes beyond Bush.

Perhaps, once he's left the White House on Marine One for the last time, on January 20, 2017, you and yours can set up a shrine to him, so that you can visit his Presidential Library and hold worship services on anniversary days, and the like.
Big difference between voting for a Least-Harm Placeholder - in light of the shitty choices (McSame, Mittens) that the GOP served up - versus actually liking or supporting the guy.

And is IS great fun to egg you Black Messiah cultists on, with flame-generating buzzwords like Obumble and Magic Negro and Failed or Black Messiah, eh?

So youa re egging me on by outing yourself as a racist?

Right up to the point where it became widely known that he was suspected of committing Desertion in Wartime, in a War Zone, I'm sure.

No big deal.

Dog bites Man.

Except it wasn't a big dark secret. The particulars of Bergdahl's capture were detailed by Hastings in a Rolling Stone Article in 2012. This was readily available to any of the Wingnuts before they made comments.

America's Last Prisoner of War

Yes, the Army had put out a FALSE cover story he had been captured on patrol, but Hastings (right before he died in a suspicious auto accident) proved that to be false.

The Right Wing didn't care. Obama wasn't getting this nice young white boy back fast enough. Until he did. Then that kid because the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold.

Hastings got it about right. He was a kid with psychological problems who never should have been put in a war zone who flipped out because the unit he was in had poor leadership and morale. And the Army lied about it.

...So youa re egging me on by outing yourself as a racist? ...
I am, indeed, egging you on.

I am not a racist.

Frankly, I've probably done more in my working career to support the cause of race-blind equity and justice in the Real World than you have.

And in an inner-city neighborhoods setting, no less.

I just enjoy getting under the skin of rigid-minded Liberals (of all colors) who worship Obumble, and who aren't quite as metropolitan and flexible and perceptive as they'd like to delude themselves about.

=======================================

Time to out and face the world.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

I think you fail to realize what that was about. that Nobel was a recognition that Americans, after rampaging around the world for a decade, had rejected the bellicose policies of Bush, not because of anything Obama did. I do also think that it was unwarranted, because the problem goes beyond Bush.

So youa re egging me on by outing yourself as a racist?

No big deal.

Dog bites Man.

Except it wasn't a big dark secret. The particulars of Bergdahl's capture were detailed by Hastings in a Rolling Stone Article in 2012. This was readily available to any of the Wingnuts before they made comments.

America's Last Prisoner of War

Yes, the Army had put out a FALSE cover story he had been captured on patrol, but Hastings (right before he died in a suspicious auto accident) proved that to be false.

The Right Wing didn't care. Obama wasn't getting this nice young white boy back fast enough. Until he did. Then that kid because the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold.

Hastings got it about right. He was a kid with psychological problems who never should have been put in a war zone who flipped out because the unit he was in had poor leadership and morale. And the Army lied about it.
Bergdahl was a volunteer "prisoner" dumb fuck Barry should have left him where he wanted to be, sucking other Muslims dicks.
Now as a country we have to waste money and time on that sorry sack of shit...

I am, indeed, egging you on.

I am not a racist.

Frankly, I've probably done more in my working career to support the cause of race-blind equity and justice in the Real World than you have.

And in an inner-city neighborhoods setting, no less.

And Hitler created a really nifty autobahn, but there was still all that other stuff he did.

I just enjoy getting under the skin of rigid-minded Liberals (of all colors) who worship Obumble, and who aren't quite as metropolitan and flexible and perceptive as they'd like to delude themselves about.

Guy, you miss my point. Im not liberal. I'm anti-Corporatist. And what keeps you fucking stupids eating the shit sandwich of corporatism is they play on your racial, sexual and religious fears. Case in point, you are FURIOUS with Bergdahl for not doing his part in a war that had become largely POINTLESS by 2009, but you have no anger at the big corporate interests that have kept this mess going for over a decade and a half now.

OH, and DULY NOTED That the you were unable to answer the point that Bergdahl's story was well known and ignored until the Black Guy saved him.

Forum List

Back