Berkeley Earth Calculates that 1 in 6 deaths in China are caused by air pollution or 1.6 million eac

Do you mean there are no corporations in China or that the government controls them there? Do foreign corporations operate (and pollute) in China? Could the comment not be applied to corporations anywhere on the planet?
Look read up on communism any corp foreign or domestic operating in China has but one master the government of china

China allows the pollution because the government doesn't care about its people only its political and economic power
If you're really worried about pollution in china which I doubt you are then at least blame who is really at fault
At the moment issue is, who is responsible for climate change?

You are.

DO you see how stupid that question is?
Dumb then you should tell me how identified the culprit. Stupid according to new report US 27% EU 25% China 11% USSR 8% and INDIA 3%. Now answer accordingly.
WHat report?

I don't see a link

And if you think China only produces 11% of the world's pollution you are an idiot

Again.....this thread is nothing more than a public service announcement. The OP actually thinks the world can put pressure on China to make them stop using coal......unfortunately, they'll be upping their coal use by 50% over the next 30 years. The Chinese government would be laughing their balls off looking at this thread. Do I like it.........duh.........it sucks but not a damn thing anybody is going to do about it. Progressives spend their lives angsting with the notion that there are some things in life one cant control.
I will say, its a give and take issue in 19 century first had the advantage and now they should slow down and give advantage to third world to proceed and achieve some prosperity. In the end we all want finish the poverty from the world and make world better place.

Do you mean there are no corporations in China or that the government controls them there? Do foreign corporations operate (and pollute) in China? Could the comment not be applied to corporations anywhere on the planet?
Look read up on communism any corp foreign or domestic operating in China has but one master the government of china

China allows the pollution because the government doesn't care about its people only its political and economic power
If you're really worried about pollution in china which I doubt you are then at least blame who is really at fault

You are.

Dumb then you should tell me how identified the culprit. Stupid according to new report US 27% EU 25% China 11% USSR 8% and INDIA 3%. Now answer accordingly.
WHat report?

I don't see a link

And if you think China only produces 11% of the world's pollution you are an idiot
Idiot then find out, I am running school here to teach you every thing dumb.

You are.

WHat report?

I don't see a link

Idiot then find out, I am running school here to teach you every thing dumb.
I hope you're going to an English class

CO2 isn't pollution.
Stay stupid.
How silly you are, CO2 getting polluted because of pollution dumb.

CO2 getting polluted? Can you make your point in English?
get lost dumb, you are anti environment.

Your posting adds CO2 to the environment. You're making Mother Nature cry.
Why do you hate Mother Nature?

Moron.
I don't know why even I am replying to you.

I know, your replies make Gaia cry.

How silly you are, CO2 getting polluted because of pollution dumb.

Moron.

Bye Bye polluter.

Moron.

Bye Bye polluter.

When you exhale, you add CO2 and water vapor, two very powerful greenhouse gasses, to the atmosphere.
You're literally melting the ice caps and killing polar bears. How can you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Murderer!

When your corpse is buried, it will sequester a large amount of carbon. Our SAVIOR!

Neither of you have any choice in the matter. Besides which, human respiration is not having an impact on atmospheric levels. Since all the carbon we take IN came from the atmosphere or the atmosphere our food breathed (we don't breath or eat coal or petroleum) our breathing has NO impact on atmospheric levels.

Last edited:
Neither of you have any choice in the matter. Besides which, human respiration is not having an impact on atmospheric levels. Since all the carbon we take IN came from the atmosphere or the atmosphere our food breathed (we don't breath or eat coal or petroleum) our breathing has NO impact on atmospheric levels.

I have a choice.

I'm sorry but I do not recall posting that you were immortal. The lack of choice to which I referred is that our bodies will eventually be returned to the elements from which they were made. To what were you referring?

Forum List

Back