Berkley Kids talk about Voter ID and Racism

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

the answers they give are nothing short of ignorance in motion. considering how much they are going into debt for their education they should sue the system that is teaching them for complete social failure.

its much more of ignorance than racism at this point. but to think blacks "don't have the internet" is insane.

Last edited:
The things you "know" that just ain't so....
all stereotype fed bullshit from the left that in essence insults the entire black community - but to the left they do it to HELP them.

i fail to understand how telling an entire race of people they are too stupid to find the DMV is helping them.

i fail to understand how telling an entire race of people they are too stupid to find the DMV is helping them.
The Left, animated by its maternal impulses, has always smothered and over-protected those groups they decide are "oppressed". As a fundamental part of that, they automatically drop all standards and expectations for members of that group. Somehow they don't see that this will also enable the worst behaviors of that group. That's just human nature, and it's entirely predictable.

They'll deny it up and down, even though the evidence is staring them in the face.

Last edited:
The Left, animated by its maternal impulses, has always smothered and over-protected those groups they decide are "oppressed". As a part of that, they automatically drop all standards and expectations for members of that group. Somehow they don't see that this will also enable the worst behaviors of that group. That's just human nature.

They'll deny it up and down, even though the evidence is staring them in the face.
they seem to invent a need to be needed by people who honestly have no need for them.

The Left, animated by its maternal impulses, has always smothered and over-protected those groups they decide are "oppressed". As a part of that, they automatically drop all standards and expectations for members of that group. Somehow they don't see that this will also enable the worst behaviors of that group. That's just human nature.

No, they use them as a guise to continue policies that help them cheat. There is nothing maternal about any of this.

The racism of lowered expectations. Liberals are a societal cancer of assumption and stupidity. They need to isolate that gene and turn it off.

they seem to invent a need to be needed by people who honestly have no need for them.
Because it's their first impulse, I think there is an element of sincerity in it. But I don't for a moment believe that they don't see the downside, and that's where they're being dishonest. At some level in their mind, they know that some of what they do is clearly counterproductive, but they also know it's politically expedient. This is a choice they're making.

That's pretty goddamn cynical, and insulting, in my book.

Because it's their first impulse, I think there is an element of sincerity in it. But I don't for a moment believe that they don't see the downside, and that's where they're being dishonest. At some level in their mind, they know that some of what they do is clearly counterproductive, but they also know it's politically expedient. This is a choice they're making.

i would say they simply live in a bubble and likely have never met many black people. a good follow up would be to ask how many black people they knew with and without ID's.

i would say they simply live in a bubble and likely have never met many black people.
That could be, too.

But but but you don't understand voter ID is not needed nor wanted by the left as it will stop any possibility of anyone claiming voter fraud. Trumps committee failed to find any voter fraud ( blue states refused to give any information to the committee ) so it is settled. Blacks and other minorities are too poor and stupid to have any form of ID because the left not being racist says that to help protect them.

No, they use them as a guise to continue policies that help them cheat. There is nothing maternal about any of this.
Probably for those political forces driving the issue...Though they do in fact manipulate and evoke the sort of maternal feelings, in those they seek to make their useful idiots.
Anyone thinking they have one iota of honesty or benevolence, go visit the inner cities they have been in charge of for decades upon decades.

I see Berkeley and what they teach these kids as an extension of Democrats.

But but but you don't understand voter ID is not needed nor wanted by the left as it will stop any possibility of anyone claiming voter fraud. Trumps committee failed to find any voter fraud ( blue states refused to give any information to the committee ) so it is settled. Blacks and other minorities are too poor and stupid to have any form of ID because the left not being racist says that to help protect them.
i'd ask anyone on the left to cite actual examples of blacks asking for this type of protection.

Forum List

Back