Bernie, AOC: Please STFU

"Bernie Sanders has some serious questions to answer about his vote for the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed by Clinton. It codified regime change as US policy. It was influenced by the Project for a New American Century, the neocon politburo. He also supported brutal sanctions" - Jeremy Scahill

The nutters and psychos are in control of the parties.

So, the wild swings back and forth will continue. Wave elections, back and forth.

Big waves destroy things over time.

I disagree. Pelosi and McConnell are not nutters or psychos. Speaker Pelosi is a pragmatist; McConnell is a master of machination, all legal, and all partisan and self serving.

A couple of freshman speaking out, which may marry with Speaker Pelosi' thinking, but as leader she knows changes require a bi-partisan vote.

These freshman lack the seasoning to mellow their rhetoric and work step by step to bring progressives ideas into the mainstream - going too fast isn't going to bring change, it will slow it down, possibly to a stop.
I'm not talking about party leadership. I'm talking about the fact that the energy in both parties is with their nutters.

The loudest part of the base, in both cases.

Naturally, those nutters won't recognize that fact from their nutter perspective.

Going off what you wrote the reality is many know the fringe elements now control both sides of the political spectrum.

At one time those elements ran on the Green, Libertatian or one of the third political parties or just independent while never consider a serious threat but now they have infiltrated both major political parties from those like Trump to those like Cortez and Sanders.

On the right you have the MAGA crowd that believe America was no longer great and you ended up with some charlatan like Trump becoming President and on the left you have those that want free stuff paid by the taxpayers of this society and that is how we have Cortez and Sanders.

George H.W. Bush was the last decent President and Bill Clinton was the last one that was willing to work with those that wanted him gone.

If Trump loses to someone like Sanders or those like him then America will keep on down the road of Destruction.

America need a moderate in 2020 and the op'er and many like them will proclaim the Democrat candidate will be moderate even if they scream for more governments control and less freedom...
Agree completely.

The GOP has been polluted by a powerful, simplistic, libertarian, incredibly binary, all-government-is-evil influence that is simply in some weird Olde West universe of its own.

I'm not quite sure what has happened to the Democrats. You may be right, it may just be Green Party types, but I don't know where these Regressive Left, illiberal authoritarian types came from. They are not liberal. So either they oozed out of some hole, or they've been hiding who they really are and now feel emboldened.

Which is a real bitch for those of us who believe in real American liberalism and would prefer to vote Democrat.

At this point I can not in any good conscious support either major political party and will vote third party in protest unless Democrats run Manchin in 2020.

I would vote for Bloomberg or Romney at this point to purge Trump but I can not vote for Sanders or the Sanders-lites either.

At this point America is just going from bad to oh my God they are fully retarded...

I wish they would run Jerry Springer on the left and let the Kings of Tabloid just out trash each other...

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Edited to remove red text. Saved for Modding. Wry Catcher
I usually agree with you but not on this. The more AOC talks the more unhinged the wingnuts get. The more unhinged they get the further away they get from real Americans, who see GOP panicky rhetoric plainly for what it is and reject it completely.
271.gif
Here’s proof that AOC gets the rightwing unhinged.

View attachment 248601

The gist of the story? AOC rides in cars. :laugh:

Normal Americans obviously realize this once they read the story, and then conclude, correctly, that Republicans are unhinged and willing to lie and distort to attack her. Then they ask themselves “why are they doing that?”

The answer becomes clear: they have no defense for their own actions, and no counter-policy to AOC that Americans want to get behind.
You don't offer counter-policies to kooks....You just call them out and laugh at them.

What has happened to the Democratic party is terribly clear.

I'm not quite sure what has happened to the Democrats.

:cuckoo:
It has gone south, and insane.

I'm not quite sure why.

I hope that helps.
But that is garbage GOP propaganda, dumbass. Everything you know bad about the Democrats is imaginary.

Lol! :21::21::bsflag:Can’t believe you are this moronic. Lol! :th_believecrap:
So tell me what is horrible about democrats, super duper.

You are misinformed about Democrats. let's just say the b******* character assassination and misinformation GOP propaganda machine is the very good at what it does.
Wrong. That's just like the right wingers claiming that my opinion of Trump and his behaviors exists only because of what the media says.

They say the same damn thing. Peas in a pod, you folks are.

My opinions are based on my own personal observations, not from talking points fed to me by one of the silly tribes.

What has happened to the Democratic party is terribly clear, and it's a damn shame.
so you think Hillary giving speeches to bankers means she is totally corrupt and in their pocket? Despite there being absolutely no evidence? Tell me how the Democrats are corrupt, our law enforcement can't find anything.
Hillary? Corrupt? What in the world are you talking about?

You are misinformed about Democrats. let's just say the b******* character assassination and misinformation GOP propaganda machine is the very good at what it does.
Wrong. That's just like the right wingers claiming that my opinion of Trump and his behaviors exists only because of what the media says.

My opinions are based on my own personal observations, not from talking points fed to me by one of the silly tribes.

What has happened to the Democratic party is terribly clear, and it's a damn shame.
so you think Hillary giving speeches to bankers means she is totally corrupt and in their pocket? Despite there being absolutely no evidence? Tell me how the Democrats are corrupt, our law enforcement can't find anything.

Put the bottle down, did you even read what he said? He voted for Hillary you dumb ass. Why are you so fucking stupid? Seriously, I’d like to know.
He's a hoot, that's for sure. Flailing.

At this point I can not in any good conscious support either major political party and will vote third party in protest unless Democrats run Manchin in 2020.
I would vote for Bloomberg or Romney at this point to purge Trump but I can not vote for Sanders or the Sanders-lites either.
At this point America is just going from bad to oh my God they are fully retarded...
I wish they would run Jerry Springer on the left and let the Kings of Tabloid just out trash each other...
:clap2:

Last edited:
Bernie has never been a Democrat and the worst decision the DNC made in the last POTUS election was allowing him into the primaries. I have confidence that Democrats won’t submit to extremism how the GOP did, but the damage Bernie and his crowd of idiots can do could be even worse than last time.

Look at hipster libtard! Now every dumbocrat hopeful trying to flank the Burnman on his left, and I bet he laughs. Say what you want about the Bernie. Kamala, Booker, all of them trying to follow a poll to out burn the Bernie. I love it.

The failure of the Democrat Party is what has given them voice.

You can't muzzle them. You have no choice now but to entertain them. Get used to it.

The youth are getting restless.

What are the youth getting restless for? And why?
They are uncertain about the future. For obvious reasons.

Buy why are they uncertain? I was uncertain and did something about it. What obvious reasons?
You're special.

The truth of the matter is that Bernie and AOC are popular with the youth. I imagine that each one has a unique life experience that makes them gravitate to the rhetoric.

Nope, Im just seeing an indoctrinated generation wanting everything for free and doing nothing for it. Thats all.
You deplorables are always the last to know what is transpiring in your country.

AOC and Bernie are out there telling the American people the truth about what Dem's want to do and Dem politicians are like OMG :anj_stfu: somebody tell those two idiots to :anj_stfu: before we get blown out in 2020.
Yes they are, but You dupes never hear what they say. Just total BS propaganda and lies. Democrats are going to make everyone eat lentils and drive electric cars and stop airplanes? That is the most ridiculous bunch of crap ever.

Let me put it in terms you can understand, AOC is the Dem party's George W. Bush. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What has happened to the Democratic party is terribly clear.

I'm not quite sure what has happened to the Democrats.

:cuckoo:
It has gone south, and insane.

I'm not quite sure why.

I hope that helps.
But that is garbage GOP propaganda, dumbass. Everything you know bad about the Democrats is imaginary.

Lol! :21::21::bsflag:Can’t believe you are this moronic. Lol! :th_believecrap:
So tell me what is horrible about democrats, super duper.

You said "everything" bad about the Democrats is imaginary. Bill Clinton committed perjury, he gave up his license to practice law in the state of Arkansas for a year or two. That is just one item. Now, your turn to tell me that Bill Clinton was the victim.

Sarcasm doesn't translate to the written page very often so I can only presume you are, in fact, being sarcastic. Aren't you?
No, I'm just responding to a straw man argument.

My problem is far more about what has become of the Democratic Party than it is about Hillary.

The nutters and psychos are in control of the parties.

So, the wild swings back and forth will continue. Wave elections, back and forth.

Big waves destroy things over time.

I disagree. Pelosi and McConnell are not nutters or psychos. Speaker Pelosi is a pragmatist; McConnell is a master of machination, all legal, and all partisan and self serving.

A couple of freshman speaking out, which may marry with Speaker Pelosi' thinking, but as leader she knows changes require a bi-partisan vote.

These freshman lack the seasoning to mellow their rhetoric and work step by step to bring progressives ideas into the mainstream - going too fast isn't going to bring change, it will slow it down, possibly to a stop.
I'm not talking about party leadership. I'm talking about the fact that the energy in both parties is with their nutters.

The loudest part of the base, in both cases.

Naturally, those nutters won't recognize that fact from their nutter perspective.

Going off what you wrote the reality is many know the fringe elements now control both sides of the political spectrum.

At one time those elements ran on the Green, Libertatian or one of the third political parties or just independent while never consider a serious threat but now they have infiltrated both major political parties from those like Trump to those like Cortez and Sanders.

On the right you have the MAGA crowd that believe America was no longer great and you ended up with some charlatan like Trump becoming President and on the left you have those that want free stuff paid by the taxpayers of this society and that is how we have Cortez and Sanders.

George H.W. Bush was the last decent President and Bill Clinton was the last one that was willing to work with those that wanted him gone.

If Trump loses to someone like Sanders or those like him then America will keep on down the road of Destruction.

America need a moderate in 2020 and the op'er and many like them will proclaim the Democrat candidate will be moderate even if they scream for more governments control and less freedom...
Agree completely.

The GOP has been polluted by a powerful, simplistic, libertarian, incredibly binary, all-government-is-evil influence that is simply in some weird Olde West universe of its own.

I'm not quite sure what has happened to the Democrats. You may be right, it may just be Green Party types, but I don't know where these Regressive Left, illiberal authoritarian types came from. They are not liberal. So either they oozed out of some hole, or they've been hiding who they really are and now feel emboldened.

Which is a real bitch for those of us who believe in real American liberalism and would prefer to vote Democrat.

I quit voting altogether after 2000...Not even the Libertarian Party can manage to field a candidate worth a shit since Harry Browne croaked.

Propaganda-twit alert:

Greenpeace Statement On Patrick Moore

July 6, 2010

Patrick Moore often misrepresents himself in the media as an environmental “expert” or even an “environmentalist,” while offering anti-environmental opinions on a wide range of issues and taking a distinctly anti-environmental stance. He also exploits long-gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.

While it is true that Patrick Moore was a member of Greenpeace in the 1970s, in 1986 he abruptly turned his back on the very issues he once passionately defended. He claims he “saw the light” but what Moore really saw was an opportunity for financial gain. Since then he has gone from defender of the planet to a paid representative of corporate polluters.

[Much, much more...]​

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Did you use AOC and Bernie in the same post with "traditional values"? Now THAT is some funny shit.

Total garbage GOP propaganda

Did you use AOC and Bernie in the same post with "traditional values"? Now THAT is some funny shit.
This is real family values, super duper, not your giveaway to the rich GOP bs...

Forum List

Back