Bernie, AOC: Please STFU

Well, who's going to pay for it? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Taxpayers.....

There is more than enough money in this richest country on Earth to pay for it...

Or are you saying Germany, Sweden, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Australia, etc etc etc etc are better and more wealthy than we are?

Taxpayers have to purchase health insurance for their deadbeat neighbors? How much?
They used to be called the unfortunate before Reagan, brainwashed functional hater dupe... The unfortunate get Medicaid anyway, excepting really scumbag GOP States....

Lib please, the true number of people who really need and deserve our help is small, vs the millions of fat ass lazy types who want to live on government hand outs and not have to work a job. :eusa_hand:
What a pile of crap, everyone would like to have a good job, not too many in bulshit GOP America.
No, no that just isn't true. There are a lot of people who found a career in Welfare. They also found that the more kids they have....to a point,
the more money they get. It's a generation thing that is handed down from generation to generation. True story, Frank

Well, who's going to pay for it? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Taxpayers.....

There is more than enough money in this richest country on Earth to pay for it...

Or are you saying Germany, Sweden, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Australia, etc etc etc etc are better and more wealthy than we are?

Taxpayers have to purchase health insurance for their deadbeat neighbors? How much?
They used to be called the unfortunate before Reagan, brainwashed functional hater dupe... The unfortunate get Medicaid anyway, excepting really scumbag GOP States....

Lib please, the true number of people who really need and deserve our help is small, vs the millions of fat ass lazy types who want to live on government hand outs and not have to work a job. :eusa_hand:
What a pile of crap, everyone would like to have a good job, not too many in bulshit GOP America.

You people are free to work 2 jobs and pay your own bills, stop trying to mooch off me.

Taxpayers.....

No, no that just isn't true. There are a lot of people who found a career in Welfare. They also found that the more kids they have....to a point,
the more money they get. It's a generation thing that is handed down from generation to generation. True story, Frank

Its how millions got stuck on Dem party plantations in the Dem run cities.

Taxpayers.....

You people are free to work 2 jobs and pay your own bills, stop trying to mooch off me.
I am happily retired thanks, quite the snarling mess the GOP has made of America the last 35 years.... Great giveaway to the rich and cuts in services and opportunity for the rest, the worst inequality, upward mobility, and benefits anywhere in the modern world. Our country is dying for reform, all you know is all the details of many phony scandals against Democrats....

Taxpayers.....

Which states don't have Medicaid?
I'm not your mother, about half the GOP States...

I already looked it up and the reason I asked was to let you find it on your own, so the answer is since 1982, although Medicaid is not required in any state, all 50 states and DC have Medicaid. So are you going to stick to your story? This is the second time in this thread where I have proved you are wrong. Thanks, not justify your lies. Take your time you liar dupe, idiot.

nothing to do with the GOP wrecking the middle class and power infrastructure etcetera etc the last 35 years, silly dupe, I'm sure. All to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible...

Taxpayers.....

I already looked it up and the reason I asked was to let you find it on your own, so the answer is since 1982, although Medicaid is not required in any state, all 50 states and DC have Medicaid. So are you going to stick to your story? This is the second time in this thread where I have proved you are wrong. Thanks, not justify your lies. Take your time you liar dupe, idiot.
Of course, but we are talkin about expanded medicaid as included in Obamacare,which covers everyone making less than 130% of the poverty line about $14,000 a year I believe. In half the red states you have to have no income to get Medicaid now... Seriously stupid like it was before Obama Care. You have to go on welfare to get Healthcare or go to the ER and go bankrupt and lose everything. Where are you dummy?

Taxpayers.....

When you prove me wrong on anything, I'll tell you.

Taxpayers.....

Yes I know you are brainwashed....people like disability but they don't like being on welfare it's a pain in the ass in many ways....

Yes I know you are brainwashed....people like disability but they don't like being on welfare it's a pain in the ass in many ways....
You have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen it, I've talked to some of those who are on welfare, Frank, they were very open about it.
One person who I turned in was receiving 8 checks a month each check with a different name. Within a month she had skipped out of the house she was renting, probably staying ahead of the LE. Welfare is rife with fraud.
Go spin your yarn to the grandkids.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen it, I've talked to some of those who are on welfare, Frank, they were very open about it.
One person who I turned in was receiving 8 checks a month each check with a different name. Within a month she had skipped out of the house she was renting, probably staying ahead of the LE. Welfare is rife with fraud.
What a pile of crap.... Call the cops on her I've never heard of such a thing.

I didn't call the cops on her, I notified the feds like a good citizen should when they see fraud. That's my taxes going to that fraud.
You probably would have cheered her along. idiot.

I didn't call the cops on her, I notified the feds like a good citizen should when they see fraud. That's my taxes going to that fraud.
You probably would have cheered her along. idiot.
... The hell I would
... More crap propaganda you know...

Actually they are just escaping racist Republicans, actually they can't go live out there...

I am happily retired thanks, quite the snarling mess the GOP has made of America the last 35 years.... Great giveaway to the rich and cuts in services and opportunity for the rest, the worst inequality, upward mobility, and benefits anywhere in the modern world. Our country is dying for reform, all you know is all the details of many phony scandals against Democrats....

Those poor useless democrats, quaking in fear that a Republican will look at them sideways. They have the same tools Republicans do, the same power. Where have they been?

Maybe you should stop voting for them, since they're not giving you what you want.

Of course, but we are talkin about expanded medicaid as included in Obamacare,which covers everyone making less than 130% of the poverty line about $14,000 a year I believe. In half the red states you have to have no income to get Medicaid now... Seriously stupid like it was before Obama Care. You have to go on welfare to get Healthcare or go to the ER and go bankrupt and lose everything. Where are you dummy?

You said nothing about expanded anything, again you make a stupid, dumb, moronic statement, then when you are called out on your stupidity, you throw in qualifiers. You are being dishonest and you know it. Don’t make really stupid statements, idiot!

Those poor useless democrats, quaking in fear that a Republican will look at them sideways. They have the same tools Republicans do, the same power. Where have they been?

Maybe you should stop voting for them, since they're not giving you what you want.

What Franco is implying is that The Republicans are smarter and better at getting laws passed and the Democrats seem to be clueless and incompetent in making laws because they can’t get any laws passed. It’s obvious that he has never held a job other than a order taker at A fast food restaurant as he has no clue how our government works. All he does is spout lies, I caught him in two within a day. He is as dishonest as the day is long.

It's all about pure obstruction from the new BS GOP... Obstruction is easy, reform take 60 votes. Way to vote for absolute garbage, that is tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for the rest the last 35 years, brainwashed functional morons....so now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world and you think stuff is just great LOL....

Forum List

Back