Bernie, AOC: Please STFU

nothing to do with the GOP wrecking the middle class

LOL the GOP "wrecked the middle class" how? :itsok:
Cuts and taxes on the rich, Cuts in services and Aid for everybody else duh... And it will just get worse for everyone until we get a tax rate more like before Reagan. JFK lowered it from 90% to 70%, Reagan lowered it to 50% and had success while tripling the debt, then on his way out he lowered it to 28% and that is not enough to invest in Americans and American infrastructure.

TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

nothing to do with the GOP wrecking the middle class

LOL the GOP "wrecked the middle class" how? :itsok:
Cuts and taxes on the rich, Cuts in services and Aid for everybody else duh... And it will just get worse for everyone until we get a tax rate more like before Reagan. JFK lowered it from 90% to 70%, Reagan lowered it to 50% and had success while tripling the debt, then on his way out he lowered it to 28% and that is not enough to invest in Americans and American infrastructure.

TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
and it will just keep getting worse until we raise the top rate and start investing in Americans and America again.... Here is the link for the above.

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = The Fed - Financial Accounts of the United States - Z.1 - Current Release
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#

Lib please, the true number of people who really need and deserve our help is small, vs the millions of fat ass lazy types who want to live on government hand outs and not have to work a job. :eusa_hand:
What a pile of crap, everyone would like to have a good job, not too many in bulshit GOP America.

You people are free to work 2 jobs and pay your own bills, stop trying to mooch off me.
I am happily retired thanks, quite the snarling mess the GOP has made of America the last 35 years.... Great giveaway to the rich and cuts in services and opportunity for the rest, the worst inequality, upward mobility, and benefits anywhere in the modern world. Our country is dying for reform, all you know is all the details of many phony scandals against Democrats....

Those poor useless democrats, quaking in fear that a Republican will look at them sideways. They have the same tools Republicans do, the same power. Where have they been?

Maybe you should stop voting for them, since they're not giving you what you want.

What Franco is implying is that The Republicans are smarter and better at getting laws passed and the Democrats seem to be clueless and incompetent in making laws because they can’t get any laws passed. It’s obvious that he has never held a job other than a order taker at A fast food restaurant as he has no clue how our government works. All he does is spout lies, I caught him in two within a day. He is as dishonest as the day is long.
Republicans don't pass a God damn thing except for tax cuts on the rich and cuts and services for everyone else. They have reconciliation for that, so they only need 51 votes, while for the Democrats they have the GOP filibuster rule of 60 votes, reconciliation only works for cuts in taxes and services. You are brainwashed functional morons.... You don't know that the Republicans are screwing the middle class and the country's infrastructure, but you know every detail of myriad phony scandals. Brainwashed functional morons....

Lib please, the true number of people who really need and deserve our help is small, vs the millions of fat ass lazy types who want to live on government hand outs and not have to work a job. :eusa_hand:
What a pile of crap, everyone would like to have a good job, not too many in bulshit GOP America.

You people are free to work 2 jobs and pay your own bills, stop trying to mooch off me.
I am happily retired thanks, quite the snarling mess the GOP has made of America the last 35 years.... Great giveaway to the rich and cuts in services and opportunity for the rest, the worst inequality, upward mobility, and benefits anywhere in the modern world. Our country is dying for reform, all you know is all the details of many phony scandals against Democrats....

Those poor useless democrats, quaking in fear that a Republican will look at them sideways. They have the same tools Republicans do, the same power. Where have they been?

Maybe you should stop voting for them, since they're not giving you what you want.

What Franco is implying is that The Republicans are smarter and better at getting laws passed and the Democrats seem to be clueless and incompetent in making laws because they can’t get any laws passed. It’s obvious that he has never held a job other than a order taker at A fast food restaurant as he has no clue how our government works. All he does is spout lies, I caught him in two within a day. He is as dishonest as the day is long.
Any neutral observer would see that you are a lying piece of s*** LOL... Your fight for the greedy idiot rich is touching LOL, brainwashed functional moron.

What a fool you are!

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Edited to remove red text. Saved for Modding. Wry Catcher

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Edited to remove red text. Saved for Modding. Wry Catcher
The problem is we have that and no one opposes it. so now we see their true colors!

Any neutral observer would see that you are a lying piece of s*** LOL... Your fight for the greedy idiot rich is touching LOL, brainwashed functional moron.
This is the most Ironic post ever

Republicans don't pass a God damn thing except for tax cuts on the rich and cuts and services for everyone else. They have reconciliation for that, so they only need 51 votes, while for the Democrats they have the GOP filibuster rule of 60 votes, reconciliation only works for cuts in taxes and services. You are brainwashed functional morons.... You don't know that the Republicans are screwing the middle class and the country's infrastructure, but you know every detail of myriad phony scandals. Brainwashed functional morons....

Hamburger flipper, thanks for proving you and your ilk are spineless victims that are powerless against the big bad Republicans, man BS you spew.

Hamburger flipper how the hell would you know? You are nothing but a partisan BS machine. There is nothing neutral about you or the lies you spew. you are a nothing but a Democratic hater dupe victim. I caught you twice in this thread lying and have the nerve to accuse me? That's funny. Partisan assholes like yourself know of nothing but lies and more lies as you have proved over and over in this thread. You have a great day, lying Democratic hater dupe.

Now, you show me where I led, oh wait that is a third lie you just told me.

When presented and confronted with your lies, you try to qualify them and very weakly at that. Remember you freakin claimed that all scandals about the Democrats were lies and I listed several, then you tried to qualify it by claiming it for national offices in a freakin thread that was about Congressman, that was lie number one, lie two is that you claimed that red states did not suppl medicaid and after proving again that you lied, you freakin came back and qualified, so unless you got anything else, you need to STFU about it because I'll keep bringing and bringing these up every time. Of course you aren't smart enough to do that. Your turn Democratic victim, start crying and twisting as you always do/

Hamburger flipper how the hell would you know? You are nothing but a partisan BS machine. There is nothing neutral about you or the lies you spew. you are a nothing but a Democratic hater dupe victim. I caught you twice in this thread lying and have the nerve to accuse me? That's funny. Partisan assholes like yourself know of nothing but lies and more lies as you have proved over and over in this thread. You have a great day, lying Democratic hater dupe.

When presented and confronted with your lies, you try to qualify them and very weakly at that. Remember you freakin claimed that all scandals about the Democrats were lies and I listed several, then you tried to qualify it by claiming it for national offices in a freakin thread that was about Congressman, that was lie number one, lie two is that you claimed that red states did not suppl medicaid and after proving again that you lied, you freakin came back and qualified, so unless you got anything else, you need to STFU about it because I'll keep bringing and bringing these up every time. Of course you aren't smart enough to do that. Your turn Democratic victim, start crying and twisting as you always do/
It just turns out that every respectable media newspaper and channel in the entire world agrees with me. On everything. Change the channel sometimes.

And I am actually a master's in history and was a French and Spanish teacher and businessman. Tell me my lie again dipstick LOL. I thought you had heard of expanded medicaid with Obamacare LOL.

Last edited:

Media that agrees with you, fox Rupert Murdoch newspapers Rush Limbaugh type demagogues. Media that agrees with me every respected newspaper and network and journalist and law enforcement in the world, dumbass dupe.

It just turns out that every respectable media newspaper and channel agrees with me. On everything. Change the channel sometimes.

And I am actually a master's in history and was a French and Spanish teacher and businessman. Tell me my lie again dipstick LOL. I thought you had heard of expanded medicaid with Obamacare LOL.

Again, you have no proof I lied, you lied about the Democrats having "imaginary" scandals an NO real scandals, again I showed proof of several Democratic Congressmen being involved in scandals, then you claimed red states had NO Medicaid, I proved all states have Medicaid and that is another stupid lie and I proved you were wrong again. So three times you have lied and still you are a moron and claiming you didn't. Face it burger flipper you lied and then continue to lie, you are a poor Democrat victim who is lying and dishonest, hater dupe. I doubt you have a masters in anything, with all your lies, I don't believe anything you say. So be smart and quit making a fool of yourself.

Media that agrees with you, fox Rupert Murdoch newspapers Rush Limbaugh type demagogues. Media that agrees with me every respected newspaper and network and journalist and law enforcement in the world, dumbass dupe.

So, burger flipper, the media is claiming that every Democrat scandal is imaginary? Could you please show us a link that supports your claim? I have looked it up and have found nothing remotely saying this. I also can find no media outlet that says that there are states without medicaid, Democratic liar hater dupe.

It just turns out that every respectable media newspaper and channel agrees with me. On everything.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I bet we can find respectable media outlet that doesn't agree with him on "everything", its would be his fourth lie in this thread.
If you are a brainwashed functional moron. At least I told you about expanded medicaid and how that works. Did you know that 75% of people who get their insurance on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month? Actually you don't know a goddamn thing except for imaginary scandals and crises from the propaganda machine....

So, burger flipper, the media is claiming that every Democrat scandal is imaginary? Could you please show us a link that supports your claim? I have looked it up and have found nothing remotely saying this. I also can find no media outlet that says that there are states without medicaid, Democratic liar hater dupe.
so you think that law enforcement in the United States is a conspiracy against the GOP now? Wouldn't surprise me a bit... You people are nuts. Every Clinton scandal and Obama holder Lerner FBI CIA has been investigated and nothing found but GOP garbage propaganda and idiots like you.

It just turns out that every respectable media newspaper and channel agrees with me. On everything.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I bet we can find respectable media outlet that doesn't agree with him on "everything", its would be his fourth lie in this thread.
If you are a brainwashed functional moron. At least I told you about expanded medicaid and how that works. Did you know that 75% of people who get their insurance on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month? Actually you don't know a goddamn thing except for imaginary scandals and crises from the propaganda machine....

Already knew how Medicaid works, I am going by what you said and you said, falsely, that red states did not have MEDICAID, not Expanded Medicaid, just MEDICAID. You lied.

Next, what "imaginary" scandals are you talking about. I mentioned ones involving Congressmen. You still have shown me one lie you have claimed I have said.

So you keep attacking me lying burger flipper and keep playing the victim card and if you want to come with real facts, let me know because you are wasting time.

so you think that law enforcement in the United States is a conspiracy against the GOP now? Wouldn't surprise me a bit... You people are nuts. Every Clinton scandal and Obama holder Lerner FBI CIA has been investigated and nothing found but GOP garbage propaganda and idiots like you.

What are you talking about, I said nothing about law enforcement in my posts. I didn't mention any conspiracy against Republicans and said nothing about Clinton, Obama, Lerner, FBI or CIA.

It seems I have caught you lying and you are again diverting.

So, show me the proof of your claim that every Democratic scandal is "imaginary", I already proved you lied about it. Go back and read the Democratic Party members I found that were found guilty in a court of law, that alone proves the scandal are not imaginary, unless you think the Justice Department set them all up.

Other than that you can't be honest and you are wasting time.

Forum List

Back