🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Feels the Burn - Bernie Backlash Sure To Hurt Hillary

• Clinton Endorsement Backfires as Sanders’ Supporters Look to Jill Stein
    Observer ^ | 7/13/16 | Michael Sainato
    “Today, I endorsed Hillary Clinton to be our next president,” Bernie Sanders announced to supporters on July 12, shortly after formally endorsing Clinton at a campaign rally in New Hampshire. “I know that some of you will be disappointed with that decision. But I believe that, at this moment, our country, our values and our common vision for a transformed America are best served by the defeat of Donald Trump and the election of Hillary Clinton.” This was, unfortunately, the best Sanders could do ahead of the Democratic National Convention to ensure Clinton and her superdelegates don’t vote down every...

101.jpg

• Clinton Endorsement Backfires as Sanders’ Supporters Look to Jill Stein
    Observer ^ | 7/13/16 | Michael Sainato
    “Today, I endorsed Hillary Clinton to be our next president,” Bernie Sanders announced to supporters on July 12, shortly after formally endorsing Clinton at a campaign rally in New Hampshire. “I know that some of you will be disappointed with that decision. But I believe that, at this moment, our country, our values and our common vision for a transformed America are best served by the defeat of Donald Trump and the election of Hillary Clinton.” This was, unfortunately, the best Sanders could do ahead of the Democratic National Convention to ensure Clinton and her superdelegates don’t vote down every...
i really dont believe that most of bernie supporters are voting for Hillary, they cant be that stupid

Unca Bernie's army has turned on its former leader, bashing and branding him as a 'sell-out' to corrupt Hillary.

Bernie may have 'crossed over', but his EX-supporters are having none of it!

Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement | Fox News

So sad for bernie supporters. From feeling the bern to feeling the clinton slime. My guess is a lot of them will stay home, and some will vote Trump, since he and Sanders had similar sentiments on trade, and bill clinton and his wife are notorious free trade advocates. This treason by the clintons against their base paid off though, since they're multi millionaires many time over since abandoning the working class. If they were ever for the working class to begin with.

Hey! You're making another prediction after saying Bernie would never endorse? But you're right this time huh?

Where's them Benghazi charges?

Evidently liberals are a bit frightened by the possibility of Bernie's beteayal leading to his supporters switching to Trump, so much so that the only response they can muster are personal attacks. Pathetic. I don't know why, but I actually expected more intellectual debate / responses instead of adolescent name-calling / tactics.

Evidently liberals are a bit frightened by the possibility of Bernie's beteayal leading to his supporters switching to Trump, so much so that the only response they can muster are personal attacks. Pathetic. I don't know why, but I actually expected more intellectual debate / responses instead of adolescent name-calling / tactics.
go suck a bag of dicks trolltard:thup:

go suck a bag of dicks trolltard:thup:
Oh look, another 'intellectual' post from the liberals.

Thanks for proving my point. 'Nuff said.

Unca Bernie's army has turned on its former leader, bashing and branding him as a 'sell-out' to corrupt Hillary.

Bernie may have 'crossed over', but his EX-supporters are having none of it!

Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement | Fox News
Yep. All of Bernie's supporters are now lining up to vote for trump.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nope not all--but the minut minority. You have your Bernie Sanders voters, then you have your Bernie Sanders "avid" supporters that have turned on him.

The voters which are the majority will be picking Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump--aka Mr. Wall Street himself.

Forum List

Back