🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie helps three.

R

rdean

While Mrs. Clinton has been raising tens of millions of dollars for Democrats across the country and Bernie has been screaming "dirty money", he has given nothing to any Democrat knowing that if he became the nominee, he would get all that money Hillary raised for the Democratic Party.

Well, today Bernie decided to help three individual Democrats.

Bernie Sanders Endorses Three Women House Candidates

The endorsements—and fundraising–represent a rare effort by Mr. Sanders to spread his popularity to other candidates. His rival for the Democratic Party presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton has raised substantial sums for the Democratic National Committee, which will eventually aid a variety of Democrats running, including the party’s presidential nominee. Mr. Sanders has also raised considerable amounts of money online.

Mr. Sanders says his campaign represents a political revolution that will upend the status quo, but he’s said little about how to achieve that beyond his own election.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bernie cares about Bernie. Not the Democratic Party. And why should he? He's not even a Democrat.

Bernie-Sanders-Meme-5.jpg

While Mrs. Clinton has been raising tens of millions of dollars for Democrats across the country and Bernie has been screaming "dirty money", he has given nothing to any Democrat knowing that if he became the nominee, he would get all that money Hillary raised for the Democratic Party.

The endorsements—and fundraising–represent a rare effort by Mr. Sanders to spread his popularity to other candidates. His rival for the Democratic Party presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton has raised substantial sums for the Democratic National Committee, which will eventually aid a variety of Democrats running, including the party’s presidential nominee. Mr. Sanders has also raised considerable amounts of money online.

Mr. Sanders says his campaign represents a political revolution that will upend the status quo, but he’s said little about how to achieve that beyond his own election.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bernie cares about Bernie. Not the Democratic Party. And why should he? He's not even a Democrat.
So she's helping members of the party on the other side of the corrupt coin stay in office. Remind me why I should be grateful for that? :eusa_eh:

Yup,
The RNC "elite" are getting their ass kicked by a Century 21 real estate agent.
And the DNC "elite" are getting their ass kicked by a Communist.
Life is good.

upload_2016-4-13_22-9-20.png

So she's helping members of the party on the other side of the corrupt coin stay in office. Remind me why I should be grateful for that? :eusa_eh:
Not all Democrats are corrupt. Many feel a genuine calling to help other Americans.
I can't say that about Republicans. If you could name a GOP policy that would help the majority of Americans I might be able to. But I can't name any.
Can anyone else name one?

Not all Democrats are corrupt. Many feel a genuine calling to help other Americans.
I can't say that about Republicans. If you could name a GOP policy that would help the majority of Americans I might be able to. But I can't name any.

The answer isn't tax increases and free hand outs and Democrat policies have not worked for minorities in Democrat controlled inner cities. Some democrats may have their hearts in the right place but they are freaking morons. Lets also not forget it was Dem's who passed the strong anti-drug laws, Dem's who built the prisons, Dem's who bragged about adding 100k police, and Dems in inner cities who have sent millions of young black minorities to prison.

The answer isn't tax increases and free hand outs and Democrat policies have not worked for minorities in Democrat controlled inner cities. Some democrats may have their hearts in the right place but they are freaking morons. Lets also not forget it was Dem's who passed the strong anti-drug laws, Dem's who built the prisons, Dem's who bragged about adding 100k police, and Dems in inner cities who have sent millions of young black minorities to prison.
Funny, when it comes to Iraq, Republicans say "Oh, but the Democrats could have stopped us but didn't, so it's their fault".

Funny, when it comes to Iraq, Republicans say "Oh, but the Democrats could have stopped us but didn't, so it's their fault".

Wow that's some liberal class deflection right there. ^^^

The top job of Democrat presidents is fundraising of course. This is the primary reason Hillary is the favorite.

True. Repub logic to justify $2 TRILLION blown in BORROWED taxpayer $$$ and countless US dearths

Tell me you haven't heard Republicans blame Iraq on Democrats

True. Repub logic to justify $2 TRILLION blown in BORROWED taxpayer $$$ and countless US dearths
Democrats didn't stop them, so it's the Democrats fault.

Tell me you haven't heard Republicans blame Iraq on Democrats
I haven't - at least not the war. They have blamed Obama for the current state of affairs because of the draw down (and I am not backing or attacking that position here)

What I have heard is you continually demanding that democrats are not responsible for the votes they cast because republicans voted in grater numbers for it. I have heard some republicans try and hold democrats accountable for their own votes. I fail to understand how the 'they did it too' argument is supposed to alleviate democrats for their role in the Iraq war - the same way that democrats voting for the war does not alleviate republican responsibility for it.

As for the OP - I do not know what you expect. You cannot change an entire system overnight. You need to start somewhere and Bernie is trying to start it with him. Good on him.

To a house, every brick is a free handout. Yet, without that investment, you would have no house. Republicans want to live in caves.

Raising substantial sums of money is what the Clintons are all about.

To a house, every brick is a free handout. Yet, without that investment, you would have no house. Republicans want to live in caves.

Democrats want to mooch off me, why aren't they ashamed of this?

Democrats want to mooch off me, why aren't they ashamed of this?
Wall Street investment bankers are mooching off you for trillions of dollars....why aren't you concerned about that?

Forum List

Back