Bernie is on the Senate floor posting pictures of Jeff Bezos' assets and demanding we stop giving him so much damn money

Your selection of 4 derogatory words (in bold above) is redundant. Perhaps less is more when attempting emotional projections lol

I cannot relate to blaming tertiary conditions for one’s life conditions. As an American (assuming you’re not severely disabled- meaning over the point of the ability to move one finger-and even then-breath tech is amazing stuff for quads) common folk have unlimited opportunities. The subjective part is how much a person is willing to commit: the effort, the time, hard work and sweat. We carve our own paths in life, and anyone with the mindset claiming “Alas! My efforts don’t count because I’m at the mercy of corporate welfare!!” is likely to use numerous excuses to stay stagnant. Many adults don’t think they need to work, even while on the job, and it’s mind blowing. Sure, there have always been slackers from all walks of life, but I don’t buy into the song and dance of, “X” is keeping me from success (individually defined) like “Corporate welfare and unfair business rules are holding me down!” That’s a lame excuse to do nothing. Most of time, if a person uses one thing as an excuse and when that excuse goes away, they just quickly come up with another. Having a defeatist mentality is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Always. I bet you I wouldn’t choose you for a survival island scenario if I wanted to survive, but that’s just a guess there Franco lol
I am happily retired thank you very much and I am not blaming anybody for my conditions which I am very happy with thank you. I'm worried about the country for God's sake, can you people see past your nose? You're all good people but you are brainwashed which makes you a functional moron and you have to be a bit of an ignoramus to fall for all that ********. It is a political insult not a personal insult except for the ignoramus part. It's not like you have studied political science or history. The Republican Party sounds great with their family values and small government but it's all baloney, especially the last 40 years OMG. It is all disrespectful to our institutions like the FBI and our courts to think that there is a conspiracy against the garbage your heroes spout all day long to get your money. Change the channel, God will not be amused at the policies you support.

55.7% top rate, cut loopholes. Really stupid question... The rubes love it.
Are you aware that the rich are paying a larger share of the tax burden AFTER the Trump across the board tax cuts than they were before?

Is Pravda reporting that for you?

Are you aware that the rich are paying a larger share of the tax burden AFTER the Trump across the board tax cuts than they were before?

Total BS- link?....We know who likes corrupt oligarchs, Putin and Trump, super dupe.

Of course immediately as a dupe you are talking only about federal income taxes our only progressive tax and everything about that is pure scam just for propaganda purposes. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system and are totally screwed just like every other way the last 40 years of GOP tax rate misgovernment, super duper.

I am happily retired thank you very much and I am not blaming anybody for my conditions which I am very happy with thank you. I'm worried about the country for God's sake, can you people see past your nose? You're all good people but you are brainwashed which makes you a functional moron and you have to be a bit of an ignoramus to fall for all that ********. It is a political insult not a personal insult except for the ignoramus part. It's not like you have studied political science or history. The Republican Party sounds great with their family values and small government but it's all baloney, especially the last 40 years OMG. It is all disrespectful to our institutions like the FBI and our courts to think that there is a conspiracy against the garbage your heroes spout all day long to get your money. Change the channel, God will not be amused at the policies you support.
This from your post: "It is a political insult not a personal insult except for the ignoramus part. It's not like you have studied political science or history" You have no knowledge about my education. Let's keep the assumptions out of the discussion.

I am not officially a Republican, but I'd currently claim that label before claiming any allegiance to Dem party. What a mess your "side" has backed. One blunder after another. Financial ruin for many. Thanks for your peon contribution to the downfall of the country with Biden's handlers in charge.

This from your post: "It is a political insult not a personal insult except for the ignoramus part. It's not like you have studied political science or history" You have no knowledge about my education. Let's keep the assumptions out of the discussion.

I am not officially a Republican, but I'd currently claim that label before claiming any allegiance to Dem party. What a mess your "side" has backed. One blunder after another. Financial ruin for many. Thanks for your peon contribution to the downfall of the country with Biden's handlers in charge.
I just give you the facts. The only problem in the country is caused by those who refuse to get vaccinated. Republicans or confused by Republicans. Biden is not responsible for Putin or the pandemic which is behind all the problems.

Total BS- link?....We know who likes corrupt oligarchs, Putin and Trump, super dupe.
Easily done when you are not a lying sack like you.

Of course immediately as a dupe you are talking only about federal income taxes our only progressive tax and everything about that is pure scam just for propaganda purposes. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system and are totally screwed just like every other way the last 40 years of GOP tax rate misgovernment, super duper.
Link to this “flat tax” where everyone pays the same amount francoHFW

This should be a hoot.

What does that have to do with the amount of taxpayers money that has been used to prop up Bezo's?

It's funny how so many that decry helping the poor will defend to the end, giving millions and millions to billionaires.
Billionaires contribute to society, poors leech off society.

This should be a hoot.
Google the only tax graph you need to know by the Washington Post. I can't figure out this laptop. Every other tax besides the federal income tax hits regular people about twice as hard as the rich. I'll try, and can the lies and conspiracy bs...
1649767691243.png

Last edited:

This should be a hoot.

The top 1% clearly being subsidized by everyone else:

Including every billionaire butt kisser here. Nope, really doesn't make it stink any less.

Forum List

Back