Bernie is on the Senate floor posting pictures of Jeff Bezos' assets and demanding we stop giving him so much damn money

That graph doesn’t look flat to me. Do you know what flat is.
Add the fed and state/local, the red and the blue, and everyone is paying about 27%, even the poorest are about 20%. Do you want a diagram? If you knew the facts you would agree with Democrats, you are a brainwashed functional moron until you do. You're right, this is a hoot! Please try reality and change the damn channel lol thank you very much.

Easily done when you are not a lying sack like you.

brainwashed crap that only takes our only progressive tax into account, brainwashed functional moron.... And yes that is a political insult not a personal one. I am sure you are a lovely person except for your ridiculous fox/conspiracy politics... Here in lovely Wyoming County New York it is 72% trump. Absolutely my favorite people in the world except politically Oh my God.....

Add the fed and state/local, the red and the blue, and everyone is paying about 27%, even the poorest are about 20%. Do you want a diagram? If you knew the facts you would agree with Democrats, you are a brainwashed functional moron until you do. You're right, this is a hoot! Please try reality and change the damn channel lol thank you very much.
So you don’t know what flat means.

Got it.

brainwashed crap that only takes our only progressive tax into account, brainwashed functional moron.... And yes that is a political insult not a personal one. I am sure you are a lovely person except for your ridiculous fox/conspiracy politics... Here in lovely Wyoming County New York it is 72% trump. Absolutely my favorite people in the world except politically Oh my God.....
Not a Fox link, Dumbass.

Learn to read.

2, maybe 3 regular old places, paid his taxes...He wrote some best sellers, your argument is irrelevant and ridiculous. Stop voting for greedy idiot lying megarich swine...
He didn't have diddly until he agreed to step aside and let Hillary get retired by TRUMP!.

Add the fed and state/local, the red and the blue, and everyone is paying about 27%, even the poorest are about 20%.
The lowest 20% have to pay 17.3% in taxes because it's a sin for anyone to make that little in America and sinners must be punished!
Episode_III_Revenge_McDiarmid03-65c5aac.jpg

You are totally brainwashed pal, you can't talk about anything but federal income taxes. Wake up and smell the coffee dingbat! LOL. We have a flat tax system which is totally unfair and is a giveaway to the rich and causes the worst upward mobility and inequality ever that we have now period wake up and smell the coffee dingbat
Still waiting for your link to this “flat tax”.

You are correct. You are unbelievable.

Do you mean that even the predominantly Democratic voters that make up the 50% that currently pay no federal income tax should pay between 25-30%?

Forum List

Back