Bernie is on the Senate floor posting pictures of Jeff Bezos' assets and demanding we stop giving him so much damn money

What does that have to do with the amount of taxpayers money that has been used to prop up Bezo's?

It's funny how so many that decry helping the poor will defend to the end, giving millions and millions to billionaires.

We aren't giving money to billionaires...we are allowing politicians to get rich exploiting their government offices....like the biden's, obama's, clinton's, sanders, pelosi.......

Did bernie say anything about the 3 trillion dollar wealth transfer, small business to big box stores, that occurred the last two years when small business was declared as non-essential and big box stores ie amazon, sams, walmart etc, reaped those rewards?

And who did that? bernie and the democrats who shut down the economy....in particular in blue states........and through the federal Chinese flu mandates....with the biden's on the payroll of the CCP.

What does that have to do with the amount of taxpayers money that has been used to prop up Bezo's?

It's funny how so many that decry helping the poor will defend to the end, giving millions and millions to billionaires.
It has to do with the fact that Bernie is a damn millionaire living off the taxpayer dime in the damn Senate!

Bernie is a damn hypocrite that want politicians to be the wealthy while the peasants beg for their crumbs…

I ain’t saying that the rich shouldn’t pay more but Bernie is a damn hypocrite like Pelosi and AOC!

It has to do with the fact that Bernie is a damn millionaire living off the taxpayer dime in the damn Senate!

Whether you like the institution or not, a Senator is a legitimate job. It's all laid out in the Constitution.

If you prefer, Ted Kaczynski showed you the way.

Bernie is a damn hypocrite that want politicians to be the wealthy while the peasants beg for their crumbs…

I ain’t saying that the rich shouldn’t pay more but Bernie is a damn hypocrite like Pelosi and AOC!

This is NOT about Bezo's paying more. But even then to point out the hypocrisy in your statement, his businesses does get tax breaks other companies have not.

Even Trump condemned some of the practices. But rather than address the issue all you care about is attacking the messenger this time even though Trump had the same message.

The Postal Service is subsidizing Jeff Bezos' quest to turn Amazon into a delivery machine that competes with UPS and FedEx — but USPS can't break up with Bezos

Whether you like the institution or not, a Senator is a legitimate job. It's all laid out in the Constitution.

This is NOT about Bezo's paying more. But even then to point out the hypocrisy in your statement, his businesses does get tax breaks other companies have not.

Even Trump condemned some of the practices. But rather than address the issue all you care about is attacking the messenger this time even though Trump had the same message.

The Postal Service is subsidizing Jeff Bezos' quest to turn Amazon into a delivery machine that competes with UPS and FedEx — but USPS can't break up with Bezos
And all you want to do is defend Bernie hypocrisy as usual!

Again, Bernie lives off the Taxpayer dime, abuses some of the same tax code and you never see Bernie offering up any of his wealth but damn it we should all be upset at those like Jeff who actually put Americans to work!

Yeah, and you are full of shit like Bernie, AOC and Pelosi!

Until they give up their wealth and pay their fair share then I ain’t even going to complain about Jeff, Bill, Elon or Warren because at least they create jobs unlike the leaches in D.C.!

And all you want to do is defend Bernie hypocrisy as usual!

Bernie doesn't try to get out of paying his taxes and he works a legitimate job even if you can not grasp that.

Bernie didn't funnel is his book money through an offshore bank like Bezo's.

Again, Bernie lives off the Taxpayer dime, abuses some of the same tax code and you never see Bernie offering up any of his wealth but damn it we should all be upset at those like Jeff who actually put Americans to work!

Yeah, and you are full of shit like Bernie, AOC and Pelosi!

Until they give up their wealth and pay their fair share then I ain’t even going to complain about Jeff, Bill, Elon or Warren because at least they create jobs unlike the leaches in D.C.!

A Senator is a legitimate job as much as you want to condemn it. You are left arguing empty hyperbole while Bezo's has his hand in your pocket.

Apparently if I don't come over to your house and take $100, I just subsidized you to the tune of $100. I am one generous guy. I am subsidizing all of you.

There is nothing radical about saying that the wealthiest people in this country ought to pay their fair share of taxes.

What's radical is Bezos making $142,667 every 60 seconds while more than half our people live paycheck to paycheck.

Yes in fact that is radical.

It is also irrelevant to compare his wealth to somene elses lack of wealth.

While Sanders is typicaly a complete drooling fool I actually agree with banning any bailouts of any kind for any industry. Whining about the wealthy getting wealthier is meaningless however. It harms no one.

Your link says the Post Office receives no tax money, so how is he being subsidized?

Also, your dumbass link claims Bezos is "stealing" from UPS, Fed Ex, and the USPS because ha has his on delivery trucks.

Thanks for proving once again what a colossal moron you are

Your link says the Post Office receives no tax money, so how is he being subsidized?

Also, your dumbass link claims Bezos is "stealing" from UPS, Fed Ex, and the USPS because ha has his on delivery trucks.

Thanks for proving once again what a colossal moron you are

Trump argued it as the link noted.

There is nothing radical about saying that the wealthiest people in this country ought to pay their fair share of taxes.

What's radical is Bezos making $142,667 every 60 seconds while more than half our people live paycheck to paycheck.

Democrats may TALK about Bezos and his billions, but they won’t do anything as long as he remains woke.

Bernie screams a lot, but he always endorses corporate stooges like Hillary in the end. Only real dupes & dopes still take his histrionics seriously.

Last edited:

It's about the fact that Bernie is a hypocrite. I have no problem with people making money. It's when they castigate others for making money while they perch upon their alter of self righteousness and do the same.

It's about the fact that Bernie is a hypocrite. I have no problem with people making money. It's when they castigate others for making money while they perch upon their alter of self righteousness and do the same.
Bernie castigates others "for making money"?

Trump argued it as the link noted.
So?

Yourlink claims Bezos is “stealing” from UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS because he uses his own trucks, Fuckwit.

When your handlers send you what to think every day you should read past the headline.

It's sad that people will not address the point. I guess I am not surprised. It is not not making money, it's about being subsidized.

So?

Yourlink claims Bezos is “stealing” from UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS because he uses his own trucks, Fuckwit.

When your handlers send you what to think every day you should read past the headline.

Reading obviously is not your strong suit.

Forum List

Back