Bernie is on the Senate floor posting pictures of Jeff Bezos' assets and demanding we stop giving him so much damn money

It's sad that people will not address the point. I guess I am not surprised. It is not not making money, it's about being subsidized.

Tell us about subsidizing? Our govt had no problem giving him and big box store trillions over the last two years. Why do you think our govt allowed that to happen?

Bernie used to say "Millionaires"...

...until the pos became one.

2.-Bernie-1-1024x592.jpg

They sure do and they do it in order to get trinkets from these large corporations. Whenever a congressman leaves the senate or congress, they're multimillionaires.

Some benefit. Others stick around until they keel over dead but the point here remains.

Reading obviously is not your strong suit.
Bullshit response, but expected.

I read where what your handlers sent you claimed he is stealing from carriers because he has his own trucks, Moron.

You seem to be the one who can’t read past a headline.

Bullshit response, but expected.

I read where what your handlers

Trump started this argument. It's one of the few instances he was right but like with most everything he didn't actually do anything about it.

Trump started this argument. It's one of the few instances he was right but like with most everything he didn't actually do anything about it.
Explain the economics of Bezos “stealing“ from Fed Ex, UPS and USPS by using his own trucks.

Be specific.

I do not have to address your made up scenarios.
I made nothing up, you lying sack of shit. You made that claim when you used a link that said this:

This network is not just for Amazon's internal use. The retailer has developed it to carry non-Amazon packages too. Morgan Stanley recently estimated that Amazon would carry 3.5 billion outside parcels in its network, stealing up to $100 billion in revenue from UPS, FedEx, and USPS.

Now, explain how that is “stealing”, then show us these subsidies you claimed he gets.

If that is the best source of government 'subsidizing' Amazon, your case is really falling apart.

Outline how you think that Amazon is using tax payer monies through USPS....

It's one source. That you aren't even interested in that simply shows that you aren't interested.

Forum List

Back