Bernie IS Taking Big Corporate $$ Too

After trying for years to prove Obama was not born in the US when he was, fox-bot tools like Kosh will vote for someone born in Canada without question. Sheep.

Another far left drone failed post there Fakey!

Please find all the posts where I make such a claim!

Another far left drone failed post!

Of course the far right fox-bot will ignore the money their candidate receives and vote for them without question.

Says a far left drone that will vote for Clinton as they commanded by their rich white masters..
I will not. Meanwhile you will vote for your Canadian messiah as your masters tell you to.

Of course you will! You are a far left drone..

You do not have any choice..
Says the far right fox bot that will vote for her Canadian messiah without question.

Then show where you have posted against the far left..

Silly far left drone sock ID..
I've said right in this thread Clinton is a sell out and I won't vote for her. Meanwhile you remain a sheep who will vote for your Canadian messiah without question

Says a far left drone that will vote for Clinton as they commanded by their rich white masters..
I will not. Meanwhile you will vote for your Canadian messiah as your masters tell you to.

Of course you will! You are a far left drone..

You do not have any choice..
Says the far right fox bot that will vote for her Canadian messiah without question.

Then show where you have posted against the far left..

Silly far left drone sock ID..
I've said right in this thread Clinton is a sell out and I won't vote for her. Meanwhile you remain a sheep who will vote for your Canadian messiah without question

Of course you will, many drones make that claim..

But the truth is you will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so!

After trying for years to prove Obama was not born in the US when he was, fox-bot tools like Kosh will vote for someone born in Canada without question. Sheep.

Who are you voting for?

I will tell you when you prove your claims against me..

Come far left drone put up or shut up!

I thought it was commomplace in American elections for organisations like those above to finance both sides in an election, that way the winner would still have "obligations" to them?

Of the CURRENT Candidates >>>

2 Democrats are spending $363 Million.

3 Republicans are spending $177 Million.

If anybody is doing the high bidding in this AUCTION, it's the Democrats, just as the OP, the Associated Press, and the Center for Responsive Politics has been saying.

Who are you voting for?

Confirms your status as a fox-bot sheep who will vote for whomever you are told too.

Who are you voting for?

Confirms your status as a fox-bot sheep who will vote for whomever you are told too.

And just like all far left drones has no proof for their claims, they just attack as they got their other ID banned..

All those posts and half are attack on me, you are a sock ID..
Says the far right sock who will vote for any republican without question.

Kosh will not say who she is voting for because she is a fox-bot tool who will vote for who she is told to.

Another failed far left post there fakey!

I said I would tell you once you prove your comments against me..

So far you have provide nothing!

So far left drone put up or shut up!
Typical far right drone who cannot admit they will vote for whom they are commanded to.

Yes the sock ID who targets me, demanding things!

Silly far left drone!

Still can not prove their comments!
Who are you voting for?

Let's get back to the TOPIC. I wondered how long Bernie could hold out before he would feel the pressure of Hillary's big spending. Now he's caved, and is just another big corporate $$$ Democrat.

Sanders or Clinton vote for them American citizen. I would prefer NATO and USA and Sweden with Trump as U.S. new president but with Sanders or Clinton it is only Sweden and USA for me even I like little bit still soccer how are European sports but in tournament it's powerful with nation's from rest of world and in Euro it is only Europe in tournament very awsome. Even Sweden are better hockey they likers of soccer little more than hockey. USA are also better in hockey than soccer and that is awsome. U.S. with Trump is possible but no best for me. I want NATO and Sweden and USA with Trump. Smaller war size in Sweden are eastern European tast. Denmark are also cool. Finnish town my citizen are awsome. I will Jeb to challenge 2 Republican in next if Democrat win election 2016 if not I will Jeb to challenge in he's last chance in life 71 year about in 2024. I am sure Democrat must to trust to win in election 2016. It's my will with this year. 5+5 Democrat and Republican since 1980 I want's.

Let's get back to the TOPIC. I wondered how long Bernie could hold out before he would feel the pressure of Hillary's big spending. Now he's caved, and is just another big corporate $$$ Democrat.

If the far left allows Sanders to run as their nomination, he will have to take money from super pacs and wall street if he wants to survive in the general election..

If the far left allows Sanders to run as their nomination, he will have to take money from super pacs and wall street if he wants to survive in the general election..
That is ALREADY HAPPENING. See the OP.

True, but the majority of his campaign will have to come from said sources..

Progressive Kick Pro-Sanders SuperPAC $308,417

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Granted it is not a lot compared to other candidates, but he has taken money from a super pac..

Bernie Sanders' big claim to fame is his opposition to income inequality, and the big, wealthy corporations (which he usually refers to as "Wall Street"). I recall seeing him bragging about how his donations are "all" from individual, small donors, and not the big corporations.

A check into the sources of his funds shows quite a different picture. His top donors are a combination of big corporations and big unions + the University of California (which I'm still wondering how a PUBLIC entity gets to throw large amounts of PUBLIC money to political candidates, who most of the PUBLIC doesn't even support)

1. Alphabet Inc (Google) - $255,814

2. University of California - $151,633

3. Machinists/Aerospace Workers Union - $105,000

4. Microsoft Corp - $96,446

5. National Education Assn - $94,861

6. Teamsters Union - $96,393

7. Apple Inc - $85,576

8. Kaiser Permanente - $58,313

Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets
Dunno how it is working in the US but in Germany, many corporations donate to almost each relevant party when elections are due.

True, but the majority of his campaign will have to come from said sources..

Progressive Kick Pro-Sanders SuperPAC $308,417

Summary data for Bernie Sanders, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Granted it is not a lot compared to other candidates, but he has taken money from a super pac..

Typical far right drone who cannot admit they will vote for whom they are commanded to.

Yes the sock ID who targets me, demanding things!

Silly far left drone!

Still can not prove their comments!
Who are you voting for?

Prove your comments far left drone!
As usual the far right drone has no personal responsibility and deflects blaming others! Typical drone!

Take some responsibility for once and tell us who you will vote for

Typical far left drone and can not prove their comments!

As I told you before far left drone I would tell you when you prove your comments!

So far you have failed, be an adult and take responsibility and post your proof..

Just another throw away sock ID..
Typical far right fox=bot that demands everything from others and takes no responsibility for themselves. Who are you voting for?

Provide proof of my comment that asks you who you are voting for? More proof that far right conservatism is a mental illness!

Provide proof of your accusations! All the accusation you have made..

But that is what far left drones do, they make endless accusations with no proof..

Provide your proof..

Here is your chance stalker far left drone!
Simple question. Who are you voting for? Answer or remain a coward for all to see.

Forum List

Back