Bernie running on "fighting Western imperialism".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
And by 'Western Imperialism" this blithering nincompoop means America. And Bernie's minions in the crowd clapped and cheered.

That may be dumber than Fauxcohontas running on killing 2,000,000 American jobs.

The Dimwinger 2020 Clown Car is getting fun to watch.

Amid repeated chants of “Lock him up!” and “Green New Deal,” Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., issued a full-throated endorsement of Bernie Sanders at a spirited rally in Minneapolis’ Northrop Auditorium on Sunday night, saying a “mass movement of the working class” is needed to take down President Trump and end “Western imperialism,” as she put it.

Ilhan Omar Endorses Bernie Sanders at Rally, Calls for a “Mass Movement of the Working Class” to Take Down Trump and End “Western Imperialism” | Sparta Report

FEEL THE BERN BABY!!!!

98864eb2f8fac90c4675ee006a3ffb96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And by 'Western Imperialism" this blithering nincompoop means America. And Bernie's minions in the crowd clapped and cheered.

That may be dumber than Fauxcohontas running on killing 2,000,000 American jobs.

Amid repeated chants of “Lock him up!” and “Green New Deal,” Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., issued a full-throated endorsement of Bernie Sanders at a spirited rally in Minneapolis’ Northrop Auditorium on Sunday night, saying a “mass movement of the working class” is needed to take down President Trump and end “Western imperialism,” as she put it.

Ilhan Omar Endorses Bernie Sanders at Rally, Calls for a “Mass Movement of the Working Class” to Take Down Trump and End “Western Imperialism” | Sparta Report

American imperialism began with McKinley's war on Cuba, the Caribbean, Hawaìi and the Philippines, continued through T Roosevelt's Philippines and Panama, continued further with Wilson's meddling in Latin America and the Soviet Union (we had troops in there until 1920), and really blossomed with the Eisenhower/Dulles forays into Guatemala, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia and Congo, not to mention Vietnam. And that only brings us to 1961, you're probably old enough to take it from there.

So your point would be..............?

American imperialism began with McKinley's war on Cuba, the Caribbean, Hawaìi and the Philippines, continued through T Roosevelt's Philippines and Panama, continued further with Wilson's meddling in Latin America and the Soviet Union (we had troops in there until 1920), and really blossomed with the Eisenhower/Dulles forays into Guatemala, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia and Congo, not to mention Vietnam. And that only brings us to 1961, you're probably old enough to take it from there.

I am fairly certain Omar is thinking specifically about US support of Israel when she talks about bringing down western imperialism...

I guess my point is that you are one of the anti-American crayon eating idiots Commie Bernie is targeting.

I guess my point is that you are one of the anti-American crayon eating idiots Commie Bernie is targeting.

Mentioning worker class uprising bringing down western imperialism is about as blatant a communist dog whistle I've ever heard.

I am fairly certain Omar is thinking specifically about US support of Israel when she talks about bringing down western imperialism...
If there's one thing Democrats hate more then white people, it's Israel.

DwVW03QVsAAxlkD.jpg

They will move that post note to America after they are done with the jews.

Me? Fuck you, you don't know me. You haven't even been here a month, Goober. And I know Bernie Sanders one fuck of a lot better than you do. He was my Congressman.

Care to try again? Got anything whatsoever on the content of my post, or are you just another troll?

DwVW03QVsAAxlkD.jpg

Nazis bad. Israel bad. Women good! Islam GOOD.
The left holds so many contradictory beliefs it's really no wonder their mental states are so fragile.

There is no "Omar" in the OP.

Fatter o' mact there is no link in the OP either. No source, no quote, no image, nothing. Just a disconnected parrot dropping.

I'm old enough-----but my adult years and years of senescence have seen NO American
imperialism

DwVW03QVsAAxlkD.jpg

Nazis bad. Israel bad. Women good! Islam GOOD.
The left holds so many contradictory beliefs it's really no wonder their mental states are so fragile.

You seem determined to derail the topic here.
Why is that? Embarrassed?

Me? Fuck you, you don't know me. You haven't even been here a month, Goober. And I know Bernie Sanders one fuck of a lot better than you do. He was my Congressman.

Care to try again? Got anything whatsoever on the content of my post, or are you just another troll?
What kind of moron thinks someone needs to be signed up here to be up to speed on what a POS Commie Bernie is?

And the fact you admit he is your congressman confirms my claim you are a brain dead idiot who voted for him.

Fatter o' mact there is no link in the OP either. No source, no quote, no image, nothing. Just a disconnected parrot dropping.
There is a link, there is a quote. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

You are the kind of moron Bernie relies on.

I'm old enough-----but my adult years and years of senescence have seen NO American
imperialism

No?

Where did Hawaìi come from? Puerto Rico? How did the Philippines become our colony? And Guam and innumerable Micronesian islands? How did we come to be running the Dominican Republic? Ever hear of the Philippine-American War? Because I guarantee you they've heard of it in the Philippines. And of course ---- Vietnam.

You tried to hide it with a quote box?

Why?

And STILL no response to my historical post about imperialism.

What kind of moron thinks someone needs to be signed up here to be up to speed on what a POS Commie Bernie is?

And the fact you admit he is your congressman confirms my claim you are a brain dead idiot who voted for him.

This must be beyond your single-digit IQ but being "my Congressman" means I was a resident of Vermont, Dumbass.

You tried to hide it with a quote box?

Why?

And STILL no response to my historical post about imperialism.
WTF??????

I didn't try to hide anything. I quoted something from the link, and included the link below the quote. Pretty standard procedure, Gomer.

Do you need help breathing?

imperialism

No?

Where did Hawaìi come from? Puerto Rico? How did the Philippines become our colony? And Guam and innumerable Micronesian islands? How did we come to be running the Dominican Republic? Ever hear of the Philippine-American War? Because I guarantee you they've heard of it in the Philippines. And of course ---- Vietnam.

all occurrences that precede my senescence -----ie---remote history DA Phillipines-----???? I have known lots of yoyo people----
none resented the USA

This must be beyond your single-digit IQ but being "my Congressman" means I was a resident of Vermont, Dumbass.
So you didn't vote for Commie Bernie?

That's a yes or no. Trying to keep it on your level.

Forum List

Back