🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie running on "fighting Western imperialism".

Sounds good to me. It would seem to me that any sane person would understand that we can not continue to waste trillions of dollars and putting our kids in a massive hole that is not going end well.

Any sane person would not risk the lives of young adults for what? What have we gained?
Are you claiming Bernie will balance the budget with his free medicare and moronic New Green Deal costing over $120 TRILLION?

No, but he isn't the one running on that promise. Besides, neither side is making that an issue any longer so why does it matter?
Oh, you were whining about debt.......but give Bernie a pass because he doesn't care about racking up debt.

Got it.

Soooooooooooooooooo you want to play all coy about your own title, then you divulge it by accident.

You really did just fall off a turnip truck, dinchya.

It continues to be the case that you tried to fly a thread on the basis of "there is no American imperialism", to which I supplied copious evidence that there is, and you still have no response. And btw your own link doesn't say "American Imperialism" -- it says "Western imperialism", which you, in that fascistic way you do, decided "don't tell me what you mean, I"ll tell you what you mean".

Time to play coy again. Aaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Didn't watch the video in the OP, didya?

Your ignorance is astounding.

What's your thread title, Nostril?
You can't read? Why am I not surprised?

You can't write?
I read one name in your title. Can you guess what it is? Open book test. YOUR OWN TITLE, Schmegma.
You really are dumb.
Trust me, Mr. Nostra that Pogo is not dumb. And there is not a better environmentalist and naturalist in the sense of zoology and ornithology on this board. He simply is loyal to politicians he trusts, and he is not a grudge bearer. If you alter your approach to we agree to disagree, you will have a reasonable debate with this good man and loyal American citizen. I am probably the farthest right conservative on this board, and I know there are people I cannot communicate with because they hated Trump before he had taken his oath of office. Pogo isn't one of those who will take a mile if you give him an inch. But he will give you his opinion. We are one nation, but the place we stand often puts us on a theoretical circle of our earth. Some see daylight while those on the opposite see a quarter moon. Think of our political realm as a circle, and it helps put things in perspective. We can't change where a man is standing, but we can respect that place.

I came here in 2011. I thought it was interesting that someone would pick Pogo as his avatar, as I remembered the last cartoon of Pogo in the paper, he said something to the effect "I have seen the enemy, and the enemy is us." I couldn't help but respect a man who'd build his avatar on someone whose last statement made a lasting impression on many, many Americans.

Just my two cents. I welcome you to the USMB boards, and I hope you come to peace with people who stand in a field opposite you, but can tell you what he sees from his angle on the map. If you care to get a glimpse of America on someone else's field, whether you agree or not. It's what they see. Good luck around here. ;)

For the record this ^^ is a poster with a sublimely beautiful kind and generous heart. :smiliehug:

And I am humbly honoured by your kind words Becki. :)

You may see us differ on politics, OP but you won't see us disrespecting each other. There's a lesson in that..

Forum List

Back