Bernie Sanders condemns speech to Congress by ‘war criminal’ Netanyahu

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

As usual Bernie is the voice of reason in a sea of madness. This is a sign of maga foreign policy. The US decline in the world starts here.

Bomb a school and a hospital. Kill thousands of children. Come and speak to congress. For shame.
Who next Putin ?

As usual Bernie is the voice of reason in a sea of madness. This is a sign of maga foreign policy. The US decline in the world starts here.

Bomb a school and a hospital. Kill thousands of children. Come and speak to congress. For shame.
Who next Putin ?
he would prefer Karl Marx spoke.

Who next Putin ?
So, Israel targets women and children for death?

What makes you say that? Did they film it and gloat about it after they murdered innocent women and children like Hamas, or where they just casualties of war, pretty much every war that has ever been?

Sanders is the new Hitler, a real antisemite piece of doo doo who won't even listen to the Prime Minister of the Jews.

Who next Putin ?
We are well aware sanders stands with Hamas

Sanders is the new Hitler, a real antisemite piece of doo doo who won't even listen to the Prime Minister of the Jews.

We know what he is going to say, "Give me more weapons and money".

What I think Sanders should do is introduce a bill to raise taxes to pay for all of this and see who then supports it.

We know what he is going to say, "Give me more weapons and money".

What I think Sanders should do is introduce a bill to raise taxes to pay for all of this and see who then supports it.

Higher taxes is the Democrats way, I'm sure he'll do that anyhow.

So, Israel targets women and children for death?

What makes you say that? Did they film it and gloat about it after they murdered innocent women and children like Hamas, or where they just casualties of war, pretty much every war that has ever been?
Yes. They have killed thousands of them and are now worse off than they were before.

Who next Putin ?
You are scum.

You are scum.
Tommy, like the rest of the Left, thinks that if Israel were destroyed, along with the US, there would be world wide utopia!!

1721830815843.png

Who next Putin ?
Sanders is a fu@kin’ communist who enjoys all the perks of capitalism

What a jerk

Forum List

Back