Bernie Sanders hires muslim, campaign manager

He is rather well qualified for the job, seems a logical choice.

If you are not a bigoted asshole that is.
Islam is a terrorist group and should be treated as such.

bucket

Bernie just likes the attention. When push comes to shove and Hillary enters the scene, he will be back into the fetal position once more.

Lol. Watching the CONservatives get riled up is funny. It took a Muslim congresswoman to start a discussion on the power AIPAC has in this country so I don't really give a shit,anything that contributes to the downfall of this cesspool of a Country is a good thing.
What gives you the idea that the country is a "cesspool" ?

Looks like you're not too well-qualified to post on an internet forum. So you see nothing wrong with hiring a Muslim to be a POTUS campaign manager, right ? Wow! Are some people ever lost, in this country.

This what happens after being indoctrinated by universities, leftist media and other leftist gobbledegook. You have a worry about bigotry, and simultaneously support a Muslim for a POTUS election campaign manager ? You need counseling.

This is about like having American Electric Power and Duke Energy's CEO's to be the leaders of Greenpeace.

Bernie Sanders called rep Omar to pledge his support after she made blatantly anti semiotic comments. He hates this own kind. There’s a mountain of evidence that proves that assertion
Shows how far gone the leftist mentality is. A perfect biopsy.

I have no problems disparaging anyone, I am an equal opportunity disparager

I just do not disqualify people based upon their religion, no matter what it is.

1. Islam is not a religion.

2. That you do not disqualify people based on an ideology (masquerading as religion) that is an illegal, immoral, genocidal, misogynist, pedophilic, enslaving, seditious, supremacist lunacy, shows that you are not qualified to disqualify/qualify.

The religion of Sanders campaign manager shouldn't be an issue except maybe to dirty tricks lefties who are trolling for bigotry. Sanders has plenty of other hypocritical skeletons in his closet. Did he have any contact with mass shooter James Hodgkinson (who was a rdical Sanders supporter) before he opened fire on a republican baseball team? Sanders ain't sayin and the liberal media is reluctant to ask him the tough questions.

The religion of Sanders campaign manager shouldn't be an issue except maybe to dirty tricks lefties who are trolling for bigotry. Sanders has plenty of other hypocritical skeletons in his closet. Did he have any contact with mass shooter James Hodgkinson (who was a rdical Sanders supporter) before he opened fire on a republican baseball team? Sanders ain't sayin and the liberal media is reluctant to ask him the tough questions.
Religions shouldn't be an issue, but Islam sure should.

o-ROLLING-EYES-facebook.jpg

So...who gives a shit what his religion is (other then xenophobics like you)?

But to the rest of us...means little to nothing.

All religions are a complete and total waste of time anyway. They are for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate. So which God Club one belongs to means about as much to me as what your favorite MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL team is...not much.

Looks like you're not too well-qualified to post on an internet forum. So you see nothing wrong with hiring a Muslim to be a POTUS campaign manager, right ? Wow! Are some people ever lost, in this country.

Yes, some people are lost. They live in a free country and hate the idea of freedom for all. Why do you even live here as much as you hate freedom?

If a person is qualified for a job, I do not give a shit what religion they are. I put a Wiccan in the Marines because he was qualified to join. One of my fellow recruiters was a bigot like you and did not want to let him join.

This what happens after being indoctrinated by universities, leftist media and other leftist gobbledegook. You have a worry about bigotry, and simultaneously support a Muslim for a POTUS election campaign manager ? You need counseling.

No, this is what happens when one is not a closed minded bigot. This is what happens when one spends 4.5 years growing up in a Muslim country, when one has a Muslim bunk mate in the open squadbay at Camp Hansen and becomes lifelong friends with said Muslim. I served along side many Muslims, people that actually served their country, something I doubt you would understand.

My pulmonologist is a Muslim, I guess in your bigoted views I should find a new doctor.

I do not live in a state of fear and hate like you do, I am not afraid of the boggieman around every corner.

Why is English so hard for most people?

As written, your thread title leads one to believe that Bernie hired a Muslim and a campaign manager. That is not the same thing as hiring a Muslim campaign manager. Lose the comma!

Another example of liberalism being a mental disorder. Crazy Bernie strikes again. :rolleyes:

No Muslim should ever be connected with US politics, any more than any Nazi or KKK person should. In 2019, we still have to explain this ?

No, everyone knows you are a moron.

Why should Muslims not have the right to be connected with US politics any more than any other religion?

Another example of liberalism being a mental disorder. Crazy Bernie strikes again. :rolleyes:

No Muslim should ever be connected with US politics, any more than any Nazi or KKK person should. In 2019, we still have to explain this ?
What law will you use to keep it from happening?

Why is English so hard for most people?

As written, your thread title leads one to believe that Bernie hired a Muslim and a campaign manager. That is not the same thing as hiring a Muslim campaign manager. Lose the comma!
Yeah and use a hyphen..

And you and your ilk have no problem disparaging Christians, so please, spare me the faux outrage

I just do not disqualify people based upon their religion, no matter what it is.

As a recruiter in the Marines I put in a Wiccan the worshiped Ares (this was long before Wonder Woman made Ares so popular).

One thing we can agree upon is you’re certainly a fucking asshole.

Have you ever run to the defense of a Christian or Jew on this message board, like you have with Muslims. If not, shut the fuck up.

Feel free to show me a thread attacking a Christian or a Jew for the mere fact of being a Christian or a Jew.

This guy was attacked solely because of his religion, not because of a single action he committed.

Christians in particular bare the brunt of nasty attacks on this board from the left all the time, for no other reason than being Christian. Wake up. I can’t take you seriously when there are so many inconsistencies with what you say you’re all about and the tripe you post.

Why are the Christians bare?

1. Islam is not a religion.

2. That you do not disqualify people based on an ideology (masquerading as religion) that is an illegal, immoral, genocidal, misogynist, pedophilic, enslaving, seditious, supremacist lunacy, shows that you are not qualified to disqualify/qualify.

Wow! The stupid is strong with you!

Forum List

Back