Bernie Sanders introduces 'Stop BEZOS' bill

We're already paying corporate welfare. I don't think the corps would have to know what employees are collecting welfare. They would just get a bill from the IRS.
What would the bill be based on, total ignorance? Do you actually believe that the IRS knows how much welfare the employees of corporation 'X' are receiving?
The IRS knows where you work and how much welfare you collect, yes.
It has a tax return from each employee, but it doesn't tabulate figures on the employees of any corporation as a whole. Obtaining that information would require a multi-million dollar software project.
Wouldn't it be as simple as something you fill out on your tax return? Yes I work for a company with over 500 employees and this is how much welfare I collected? Doesn't sound that difficult to do.
It's easy to say that the imaginary bridge spanned 10 miles. Building one is another matter.

The employer doesn't collect welfare. He doesn't even know which of his employees is collecting welfare.
The employer would find out from the IRS.

What would the bill be based on, total ignorance? Do you actually believe that the IRS knows how much welfare the employees of corporation 'X' are receiving?
It has a tax return from each employee, but it doesn't tabulate figures on the employees of any corporation as a whole. Obtaining that information would require a multi-million dollar software project.
Wouldn't it be as simple as something you fill out on your tax return? Yes I work for a company with over 500 employees and this is how much welfare I collected? Doesn't sound that difficult to do.
It's easy to say that the imaginary bridge spanned 10 miles. Building one is another matter.

The employer doesn't collect welfare. He doesn't even know which of his employees is collecting welfare.

The IRS hands over personal tax information to employers??? WTF did that start happening?

WI gave Foxconn cash payouts to move to their state. That is not good capitalism. You clearly do not understand capitalism.

Oh? Let's see support for your claim. The Chicago Tribune article I posted states the opposite.

Let's see what ThinkProgress or DailyKOS is spoon feeding you.
I suppose the Heritage Foundation is liberal?
Corporate Welfare Wastes Taxpayer and Economic Resources

That doesn't say a word about Foxconn, Comrade.

You lied that Wisconsin gave Foxconn cash payments. In fact all they did was offer tax incentives.
So I guess you just lie and then lie some more.

State, local tab for Foxconn: $4.5 billion, Democratic leader says

The state aid package includes $3 billion in tax credits and exemptions for Foxconn. The vast majority of that will come as direct cash payments by taxpayers to the company, because the credits will be due whether or not Foxconn owes taxes, and Wisconsin exempts manufacturers from almost all corporate and income taxes.

The IRS hands over personal tax information to employers??? WTF did that start happening?
No, the IRS would hand companies a bill for all the welfare collected by their employees.

[
I'm against deals like Foxconn. I don't want the government influencing corporations.

You are against it because DailyKOS has you convinced that it somehow aids Donald Trump.

The Federal government is not involved in the deal
in any way, shape, or form. Unless you live in Wisconsin, it's none of your affair, Comrade.

[
I'm against deals like Foxconn. I don't want the government influencing corporations.

You are against it because DailyKOS has you convinced that it somehow aids Donald Trump.

The Federal government is not involved in the deal
in any way, shape, or form. Unless you live in Wisconsin, it's none of your affair, Comrade.
No comrade, it is against good capitalism. A commie like you wouldn't understand. The government should not be picking winners and losers. Real conservatives know this, try Ron Paul.

WI gave Foxconn cash payouts to move to their state. That is not good capitalism. You clearly do not understand capitalism.

Oh? Let's see support for your claim. The Chicago Tribune article I posted states the opposite.

You lied that Wisconsin gave Foxconn cash payments. In fact all they did was offer tax incentives.

Brain357 Why do you think it's funny that you flagrantly lied?

I do not like it. The Sanders idea renders large corporations some kind of PATERNALISTIC
ORGANIZATION. It actually confers POWERS
on persons who control large businesses over the
personal lives of the members of the FAMILIES
of their employees. To me it is a weird kind of legal
enslavement------something like SERFDOM

This. Exactly this.

Brain357 Why do you think it's funny that you flagrantly lied?
You are slow. Here you go AGAIN.

The state aid package includes $3 billion in tax credits and exemptions for Foxconn. The vast majority of that will come as direct cash payments by taxpayers to the company, because the credits will be due whether or not Foxconn owes taxes, and Wisconsin exempts manufacturers from almost all corporate and income taxes.

From your own link:

{
But the bureau's analysis, prepared at Hintz's request, contains some qualifiers. Chief among them: The $408 million estimated cost to improve I-94 from Milwaukee into Kenosha County, which Hintz counts toward the $4.5 billion, is for work that isn't specific to Foxconn and has been planned since 2007.

}

You fucking liar.

Good Allah but you Communists are some lying fucks.

From your own link:

{
But the bureau's analysis, prepared at Hintz's request, contains some qualifiers. Chief among them: The $408 million estimated cost to improve I-94 from Milwaukee into Kenosha County, which Hintz counts toward the $4.5 billion, is for work that isn't specific to Foxconn and has been planned since 2007.

}

You fucking liar.

Good Allah but you Communists are some lying fucks.

Ok, let me make it bigger for you.

Forum List

Back