bernie sanders is a good man...

Zander does not even know where are his toes. He believes anyone to the left of his reactionary far right politics is a Marxist. Phq him.

There are a lot of good men and women out there that however does not mean you would make a good President.
Bernie sanders is exactly what this country needs, he has a solid track record, and truly cares for the poor/middle class, and he doesn't like greedy multinational capitalist pigs either :)
Your certainly entitled to that opinion.

i've known him since i lived in burlinglon, when he was mayor.
we couldn't be further apart politically, and i'm glad he is running. he will add to the color and depth of the election cycle. if he wins, that will herald the end of our republic as we know it, but hey, maybe it's time for a change.

yes we can. no hockey screams this time. and he is eligible too. would make a splendid VP choice for either team.

Reports Bernie Sanders to run for president
It would require another massive economic collapse like we saw in '08 during next year's primary season to give Bernie a fighting shot at the nomination, but the US might be due for a Syriza moment?

I think Bernie Sanders will be talking a bunch about income inequality and then he'll expose the fact that our "for sale" elected officials could care less about the middle class and poor. And he'll use examples, name names
That would resemble his campaign on Facebook that I see because I have some active liberal friends who share his daily message with me. I can guarantee one thing, if Sanders follows his Facebook script, he won't ever be holding back.
To even things out, I let my conservative friends share their candidates Facebook campaigns too. I am an equal opportunity friend to all ideologies.
Peace from the middle.

There are a lot of good men and women out there that however does not mean you would make a good President.
Bernie sanders is exactly what this country needs, he has a solid track record, and truly cares for the poor/middle class, and he doesn't like greedy multinational capitalist pigs either :)
Tell me how he's not?
I haven't gone over his whole record or life he may be everything you say he might not be as I said your entitled to your opinion of him.

Tell me how he's not?
I haven't gone over his whole record or life he may be everything you say he might not be as I said your entitled to your opinion of him.
Read into him if you care about politics.

Bernie Sanders can't be president and he could be a problem if another Democrat gets in the race to the left of the neocon Hillary and Sanders steals votes from that Democrat.

Bernie Sanders can't be president and he could be a problem if another Democrat gets in the race to the left of the neocon Hillary and Sanders steals votes from that Democrat.
Yeah, the lobbying groups aren't really behind him, apart from labor unions and private citizens sending in 5-10 dollars or so..

ROFLMNAO!

So Hillary is a Right winger, Gilligan?

Let me ask ya Gilligan is Hillary as 'right wing' as the Nazis?

ROFLMNAO!

I don't think this country has ever had someone who was truly on the far left, or far right.

ROFLMNAO!

The neocons aren't necessarily rightwingers.

Forum List

Back