Bernie Sanders nails the Republican Party

Please tell us what “ Conspiracy theories and big lies” The Vaccine was made possible under the Trump Administration! Remember “ Vice President” Harris tell us she didn’t Trust the Vaccine because it was developed under Trump’s administration?

Tell is exactly how Republicans are trying to suppress the vote and why Delaware’s voting laws are far more suppressive then Georgia’s yet we don’t hear a word

Trump denied Climate Change? Biden is denying Illegal Immigration which includes drugs, those infected with the Virus, etc. yet that’s OK with you
Whackadoodle. Trump was telling people to inject bleach of course no one would believe him about vaccine safety. However everyone believes the scientists who have OKd the vaccine.

Show me a quote where Biden “denied illegal immigration”. I’ll wait.

You made the claim about Delaware so you tell us. LMGTFY

Whackadoodle. Trump was telling people to inject bleach of course no one would believe him about vaccine safety. However everyone believes the scientists who have OKd the vaccine.

You took what Trump said Literally? Not surprised. The Vaccines were developed in his Administration .?Please tell us why every day hundreds pour into our borders and they are not stopped . If anything, buses take them all over the US
Just for starters, Georgia allows early voting where Delaware doesn’t . Now it’s your turn to tell us how Georgia is Racist

Now it’s your turn to tell us how Georgia is Racist
Georgia enacted voter ID requirements of a drivers license or state ID knowing half of voters without them are black.

However, I didn’t say anything about racist or Georgia. You did. But I’m glad to help.

The Democrat position is always they should pay nothing and anyone who makes one dollar more should have it confiscated by the government. They aren't rich, but everyone who makes more than they do are

"A liberal believes if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

• Love
Reactions: kaz
Georgia enacted voter ID requirements of a drivers license or state ID knowing half of voters without them are black.

However, I didn’t say anything about racist or Georgia. You did. But I’m glad to help.
You’re right. I was referring to the Democratic Party yelling the Republicans want to suppress Minority Votes

Puhleeeze. Spare us the "injecting bleach" meme. It was just an offend comment, not a serious reccomendation. You fucking prog morons will harp on any tiny mistake by Trump, but let Biden slide when he can't even talk for several minutes. He fucking babbles like a baby for entire paragraphs.

"We choose truth over facts!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

During the entire press conference, Biden repeatedly referred to a list of reporters he was allowed to call on to ask questions. “Let’s see, who’s next?” At one point, while looking at the list, he said, “Ok, um, where am I here? Let me see.”
A reporter asked about uncontrolled immigration, especially unaccompanied minors. Biden responded by saying, “I guess I should be flattered. People are coming because I’m the nice guy.”
---------------------------------------
Voting rights as it relates to the filibuster came up again. Biden was asked if he is worried that if he doesn’t pass voting rights legislation that his party will lose control of the House and Senate in 2022. Biden responded by saying how “un-American” this whole (Republican) initiative is. He called it “sick.”
Biden said he would spend his time doing three things. First is to figure out how to pass (voting rights) legislation passed by the House. Second is to educate the American public. He said, “Republican voters I know find this despicable.” Biden claimed it “makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle.” He failed to list the third issue. Blunder?

Last edited:
Puhleeeze. Spare us the "injecting bleach" meme. It was just an offend comment, not a serious reccomendation. You fucking prog morons will harp on any tiny mistake by Trump, but let Biden slide when he can't even talk for several minutes. He fucking babbles like a baby for entire paragraphs.

They rag on Trump for joking around about bleach, but have no problem with a guy that stated if you want to get rid of potential intruders, go out on your back porch and shoot your shotgun into the air.

I don’t agree with everything Bernie says but he hit it out of the park here. Prove me wrong.

Proves that Sanders is wayyy out of touch. The GOP doesn't even talk about him anymore, just as they don't talk about GWB. The only people who talk about Trump are leftists and media outlets...

ANY

Person on here could claim that. If you want to make him look bad, use facts.
You don't know much about your butt buddy Bernie do you?

One of his first jobs was registering people for food stamps, and it was all downhill from there.

Sanders took his first bride to live in a maple sugar shack with a dirt floor, and she soon left him. Penniless, he went on unemployment. Then he had a child out of wedlock. Desperate, he tried carpentry but could barely sink a nail. “He was a shi**y carpenter,” a friend told Politico Magazine. “His carpentry was not going to support him, and didn’t.”

Then he tried his hand freelancing for leftist rags, writing about “masturbation and rape” and other crudities for $50 a story. He drove around in a rusted-out, Bondo-covered VW bug with no working windshield wipers. Friends said he was “always poor” and his “electricity was turned off a lot.” They described him as a slob who kept a messy apartment — and this is what his friends had to say about him.

Forum List

Back