Bernie Sanders : This Grotesque Level of Income and Wealth Inequality is Wrong

deym

Rookie
May 3, 2016

Translation: I can't prove there's anything wrong with it, or even find any evidence that the rich people somehow stole from the poor people. But if I keep telling the same lie over and over, my mentor says that people will believe it and it will become The Truth. And enough people might get fooled into voting for me, that I'll win anyway.

Grotesque- "odd or unnatural in shape, appearance or character. Fantastically ugly or absurd, bizarre". Maybe Sanders has his political issues confused. The word "grotesque" accurately describes the men who want to use the ladies room.

We have heard the term income inequality a lot over the past few years given that all jobs do not require the same levels of skill and experience and that all people do not have the same level of motivation and determination how would you ever make income equal?

We have heard the term income inequality a lot over the past few years given that all jobs do not require the same levels of skill and experience and that all people do not have the same level of motivation and determination how would you ever make income equal?

$10 a day, everyone, eh comrade?

It is wrong.

when i was a kid, a family could have two cars and their own home on one unskilled worker's wage.

Yeah, but those days are long gone and nothing or nobody is going to change that.

All Sanders could do (if he stood a chance in hell at being President) would be to tax the rich people. That would only make government richer and the poor and middle-class would stay the same.

We could afford to do everything Sanders wants to do if paranoid right wingers would stop believing the terrorists will take over the United States if we don't spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. The money is there. War profiteers and crooked politicians have fucked up its distribution.

Last edited:
Illustrating why Sanders won’t be the democratic nominee.

This sort of demagoguery is baseless.

It's not about making it equal it's about closing the huge absurd gap between the top earners and the majority of Americans... Where do you think all our money goes?

To all you economists out there who don't think wealth distribution is a problem... Let me ask, what happens long term if we cut government spending and all our money flows through the economy and up to the top 1%... How does that money get back down to the poor and middle class?

To all you economists out there who don't think wealth distribution is a problem... Let me ask, what happens long term if we cut government spending and all our money flows through the economy and up to the top 1%... How does that money get back down to the poor and middle class?

That's not a problem when your goal is Feudalism. We'll just be serfs that work the lord's land and pay homage for their being kind enough to allow us to exist.

We could afford to do everything Sanders wants to do if paranoid right wingers would stop believing the terrorists will take over the United States if we don't spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. The money is there. War profiteers and crooked politicians have fucked up its distribution.

The money is there.

LOL!

Correct. We could use that money to create more government dependents. The problem in the US is we don't have enough government dependents now.

When everyone is equally poor and nobody has anything......

Then there is NO poverty!

Go Bernie, Nutty Old Uncle Bernie! The only candidate with a plan to END poverty!

That's not a problem when your goal is Feudalism. We'll just be serfs that work the lord's land and pay homage for their being kind enough to allow us to exist.
Perhaps a real answer now???

what happens long term if we cut government spending and all our money flows through the economy and up to the top 1%...

Why would all the money in the economy "flow up to the 1%"?

How does that money get back down to the poor and middle class?

Historically, how did poor and middle class people get money before?

Forum List

Back