Bernie Sanders: ‘We Have a Crisis at the Border’

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Breadline Bernie was in a twitchy snit about some ‘crisis at the border’’. What is the crisis”? Do the Dems / Marxists feel slighted because Biden- Harris imported only 12 million or so illegals, terrorists and criminals?

Pipe down, Bernie. Your hopes for a slush fund job in the Harris poltiburo are fading fast.

Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that the United States has a “crisis at the border” that needed to be addressed by immigration reform.

Host Jonathan Karl said, “On immigration, when Harris ran for the Democratic nomination against you and others in 2020, she said she favored decriminalizing illegal border crossing. She even suggested she would be in favor of abolishing ICE. Now, of course, she’s taking, at least rhetorically, a much tougher line on border security.”

1724627273828.png

Bernie must be a racist.

Doesn't he know those children being trafficked across the border need a better life with the Democratic supporters who want to abuse them sexually until they have no further use for them?

SMILE

:)

Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that the United States has a “crisis at the border” that needed to be addressed by immigration reform.

So then I guess Bernie does not support Kamala. We don't need immigration reform, we simply need to secure the border and go back to our normalized legal immigration process already in existence.

Breadline Bernie was in a twitchy snit about some ‘crisis at the border’’. What is the crisis”? Do the Dems / Marxists feel slighted because Biden- Harris imported only 12 million or so illegals, terrorists and criminals?

Pipe down, Bernie. Your hopes for a slush fund job in the Harris poltiburo are fading fast.

Host Jonathan Karl said, “On immigration, when Harris ran for the Democratic nomination against you and others in 2020, she said she favored decriminalizing illegal border crossing. She even suggested she would be in favor of abolishing ICE. Now, of course, she’s taking, at least rhetorically, a much tougher line on border security.”
Her hard line is ALL rhetoric. She had the entire time since she was appointed Border Czar to do something about it.

She did nothing.

Forum List

Back