🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie's answer to over-population is abortion

gettyimages-971119908-612x612.jpg

I didn't know we were "over-populated". I can do a magazine dump in three directions without hitting anyone.

I agree. Any woman who has EVER voted for a Democrat should be FORCED to have an abortion any time they get pregnant. Within 2 generations the problems in this country will be solved - permanently.

I didn't know we were "over-populated". I can do a magazine dump in three directions without hitting anyone.

IMO we're over-populated alright. Just because there's open space doesn't mean there's space to use up. The streets are chaotic and it's only going to get worse. We have limited resources, we're going to spoil the water. The food is already become unnatural, it gets worse from here. IMO over-population is the primary reason why cancer is progressing despite improved medical technology.

Last edited:
You support this guy? He thinks you're stupid.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Trump would destroy Bernie in a debate. Bernie's abusive snotty way of talking makes Trump look like an old smoothy. I think Trump would come off great in that debate.

BTW: This stupid bitch in my video is frightening in her ignorance.

You support this guy? He thinks you're stupid.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Trump would destroy Bernie in a debate. Bernie's abusive snotty way of talking makes Trump look like an old smoothy. I think Trump would come off great in that debate.

BTW: This stupid bitch in my video is frightening in her ignorance.

Agree all the way around. I used to like Bernie. Hated his policies but he seemed genuine. I was wrong, he's just another fuck, and spastic too. I want to see Trump head-off against Biden however. If you think Bernie would be fun, Biden doesn't stand a prayer against Trump in a debate. He'll be reduced to incoherence.

Forum List

Back