Bernie's calling Trumpy out -- it's all about BIGOTRY

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The birther issue. It's about bigotry.

Trump is the king birther.

Trump is the king of the bigots.

Man, did he just bitch slap the Donald all over Morning Joe?!!

Go get him, Bernie!!!

you guys have used that word so much it has lost all meaning.

Birther = bigots trying to imply Obama is the "other", the dark skinned foreigner who was not born here. They are playing on his skin color and foreign sounding name as a means of discrediting him. That's bigotry, son.

Birther = bigots trying to imply Obama is the "other", the dark skinned foreigner who was not born here. They are playing on his skin color and foreign sounding name as a means of discrediting him. That's bigotry, son.

Again, you burned out the word bitch-tits.

Bernie the dumbest man to ever run for President. He's been in politics his whole life and accomplished nothing.

I thought most bigots, real hateful scumbag bigots, had moved past hurt feeling at being called a 'bigot'?

Apparently not.

Apparent the bigots still get their feelings hurt.

It wasn't bigotry when Hillary's surrogates threw it out there in 2008 to try to stop Barry's momentum...

Trump sure wasn't a 'bigot' when he was doling out money to Democrats running for office. It sure didn't stop them from taking his money.

So in other words if you disagree with a Liberal or run against a liberal you are automatically a 'racist' and a 'bigot'. Hmmm.....

Since the Democrats were recently exposed, through their own words in their own leaked emails, as Anti-Semitic, Racist, Sexist, Homophobes I wouldn't worry about being called anything by them. It's just the Dems still trying to convince dumb voters that it's the 'other guy', not them, despite what their own emails proved.

I thought most bigots, real hateful scumbag bigots, had moved past hurt feeling at being called a 'bigot'?

Apparently not.

Apparently not.

Yes, bigots obviously DO still get their feelings hurt...which is why you are squealing like a stuck pig.

Apparently not.

Considering you call anyone that disagrees with you politically a bigot, again, no meaning.

Bitch tits.

Communist bigots are showing their true colors.. Just like ABC trying to manufacture anything and drive Trump off message.. All Donald has to do is ignore you fools and keep on message and you all loose... Give you the one finger salute and laugh at you.. GO TRUMP! the left wing nuts are coming unhinged and imploding..

Communist bigots are showing their true colors.. Just like ABC trying to manufacture anything and drive Trump off message.. All Donald has to do is ignore you fools and keep on message and you all loose... Give you the one finger salute and laugh at you.. GO TRUMP! the left wing nuts are coming unhinged and imploding..

I've noticed their rhetoric is heating up as Cankle's numbers plummet.

Apparently not.

Considering you call anyone that disagrees with you politically a bigot, again, no meaning.

Bitch tits.

Trumps kids today on ABC owned old Geroge upobamaclinodottomus.. He tried like hell to create an issue and Trumps kids saw right through it.. Owned the Clinton Campaign arm called ABC.. Old George tried four things he threw at Trump and his kid just said those are not the issue and kept on talking about the issues..

George was trying to rebuild his credibility, but i digress, he must be looking over his should for Clinton hit men and giving up any credibility he might have regained.. his left wing/lies/bias was at full tilt today.

Last edited:

Obama confirmed bigoted, he's a birther, too~

Forum List

Back