Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Lets go back to the OP:

And measure a few of those whose ratings on matters were ranked on leadership:

Each link posts those in my lifetime, though the first link listed the best to the worst of all Presidents from Washington to Trump.
Question: What is the test for the designation of "historian"? It's self-identified. Meaning anyone can call themselves a "historian". Those interviewed were likely leftwing pinheads who interviewed their little club of likeminded leftwing pinhead friends. In other words, this is meaningless Marxist claptrap. The idea that Chimpy is anywhere near the top disqualifies this survey out-of-hand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.

The Bushes and LBJ belong in horrible and JFK among the best

The Bushes and LBJ belong in horrible and JFK among the best
JFK was a carefully orchestrated PR narrative. A lot of people fell for it. Nothing in that narrative pertained to his pathological serial philandering while in office.

The legendary Rush Limbaugh started musing one day: "What constitutes a historian? What constitutes a journalist?
By Rush's reckoning, he was a historian. Who could dispute him? He's been around analyzing history for 30 years.
Rush also said he would have to be considered the top journalist in the world by any measure. Defined as "one who gathers, analyzes, or disseminates news", there was nobody superior to Rush as a journalist. Whether it be fame, audience size, salary, influence. Rush was right. He was the top journalist of all time by any or every measure.

So was the top historian/journalist interviewed for this survey?

Of course he wasn't.

Rush wasn't in the leftwing pinhead self-appointed "historian/journalist" orbit.

Question: What is the test for the designation of "historian"? It's self-identified. Meaning anyone can call themselves a "historian". Those interviewed were likely leftwing pinheads who interviewed their little club of likeminded leftwing pinhead friends. In other words, this is meaningless Marxist claptrap. The idea that Chimpy is anywhere near the top disqualifies this survey out-of-hand.
Those chosen by CSPAN are recognized Presidential Scholars
Your claims they are all “left wing“ and biased is belied by the fact that they have three Republicans in the top 10 and Conservative icon Reagan is in the top 10

They explain their rankings in multiple categories

Clinton had the best economy in my lifetime

The simultaneous boom in the Internet and Cell Phones stimulated the Stock Market, Jobs and Wages to historic highs
Okay, so basically, you are just going to ignore everything I said. And pretend it is something else.
If I gave everyone in Chicago, IL access to $100,000 in credit. What do you think would happen?
You would have a fantastic few years of economic growth. New businesses would crop up everywhere (like malls did) to get access to all this free money.
But that is a false economy. We could have had Kermit the Frog as President and the economy would have took off exactly the same. Again... and here is the part you want to ignore... debt grew at a rate 800% faster than wages. That had to come to a stop. And it did. Fantastically, you might remember what happened.

Sorry

But anyone who puts Trump at the top of their list has no credibility

Why, cuz of the insurrection, two impeachments or he killed 900K people you said, with COVID?

Don't bother responding, the above are just excuses narrated by those you support, which are more reason to like Trump. I mean after all, when you have to make shit up. I mean really, how desperate are your left to fuck the country over with COVID, riots and 4 years of tall tales.

Fuck, Trump must be a saint considering the witch hunt the left has pulled since he was named front-runner. But then again, your established elite found him a threat am I right? More reason to like Trump.

Trump #1

MAGA

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around

Why, cuz of the insurrection, two impeachments or he killed 900K people you said, with COVID?

Don't bother responding, the above are just excuses narrated by those you support, which are more reason to like Trump. I mean after all, when you have to make shit up. I mean really, how desperate are your left to fuck the country over with COVID, riots and 4 years of tall tales.

Fuck, Trump must be a saint considering the witch hunt the left has pulled since he was named front-runner. But then again, your established elite found him a threat am I right? More reason to like Trump.

Trump #1
MAGA
I have fully documented my objections to Trump in this thread
His inept leadership during COVID followed by his assault on our Democracy after he lost the election seals his fate as our worst President

Okay, so basically, you are just going to ignore everything I said. And pretend it is something else.
If I gave everyone in Chicago, IL access to $100,000 in credit. What do you think would happen?
You would have a fantastic few years of economic growth. New businesses would crop up everywhere (like malls did) to get access to all this free money.
But that is a false economy. We could have had Kermit the Frog as President and the economy would have took off exactly the same. Again... and here is the part you want to ignore... debt grew at a rate 800% faster than wages. That had to come to a stop. And it did. Fantastically, you might remember what happened.
Yes, I am ignoring what you posted

I agree the Reagan economic miracle was built on debt. The Clinton economy was built on an emerging Internet and Cell Phone segment.

Wages and jobs skyrocketed under Clinton

I totally disagree with your assessment

I have fully documented my objections to Trump in this thread
His inept leadership during COVID followed by his assault on our Democracy after he lost the election seals his fate as our worst President

Wait, since Trump fucked up on COVID, what do you say about Biden since more cases & deaths have occurred on his watch, and considering they reopened the economy of which THEY shut down, after taking out Trump? You all there righwinger?

ILMAO at assault on democracy. As a leftist you project, to be expected. Attack on our democracy is the shit your democracks pulled to gather "81 million votes" that don't make sense to anyone with sense short they pulled a fast one.

Wait, since Trump fucked up on COVID, what do you say about Biden since more cases & deaths have occurred on his watch, and considering they reopened the economy of which THEY shut down, after taking out Trump? You all there righwinger?

ILMAO at assault on democracy. As a leftist you project, to be expected. Attack on our democracy is the shit your democracks pulled to gather "81 million votes" that don't make sense to anyone with sense short they pulled a fast one.

What I say about Biden is he was faced with 30 percent of the population that refused to vaccinate

Trump will go down in History as a Crybaby Loser who chose to disrupt our Democracy rather than admit defeat

Forum List

Back