Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

OK, I will support my ranking

Obama was the first Black President. A major step for our society
He stopped a Depression and maintained a strong economy for the remaining seven years
He saved our Auto Industry
He passed universal Healthcare
He rebuilt American alliances
He recognized Cuba after 50 years
He coordinated a nuclear disarmament of Iran
He coordinated Paris Climate Accords
He was CIC over two wars
He killed that Motherfucker Bin Laden

I place Reagan right behind Obama because his economic recovery was not as impressive as Obama’s
He had no major legislative accomplishment to compare to Obamacare
He had a major political scandal
I give him credit for not exploiting the fall of the Soviet empire

Clinton had the best economy of any President of my lifetime but failed to pass healthcare and his scandals crippled his Presidency

Clinton's economy. It was a mirage. It was based on treating debt as income. We all have Alan Greenspan to thank for setting the tone for Americans treating debt as income. 1982 was the year American debt began to expand greater than their income.
By the end of Clinton's Presidency, American household debt increased 800% faster than income gains. In 2005, 67% of all consumer spending was debt. Only 33% of what American bought, they bought with actual money they had.
This debt explosion created a false economy. All designed by three men, Greenspan, Summers and Rubin. WHo all became millionaires in the markets they manipulated. The Clintons knew this was happening. Bush Jr. was too simple to understand it.

And yet we still had plenty of illegals. Course now we have a worker shortage. Repubs are always wrong....

Before Trump graced the political landscape we had between 50 and 80 million illegal aliens living in the United States due to the efforts of the Democrat Party, seeming them as postential Democrat voters.

It stems from the 1965 Hart Cellers Act, Democrats , how planned on substituting more malleable voter for the ones who became hesitant to vote for the Leftists.

Everything I post is factual.....and you should consider the import of the above......unless you have NoBrain.

OK, I will support my ranking

Obama was the first Black President. A major step for our society
He stopped a Depression and maintained a strong economy for the remaining seven years
He saved our Auto Industry
He passed universal Healthcare
He rebuilt American alliances
He recognized Cuba after 50 years
He coordinated a nuclear disarmament of Iran
He coordinated Paris Climate Accords
He was CIC over two wars
He killed that Motherfucker Bin Laden

I place Reagan right behind Obama because his economic recovery was not as impressive as Obama’s
He had no major legislative accomplishment to compare to Obamacare
He had a major political scandal….Iran Contra
I give him credit for not exploiting the fall of the Soviet empire

Clinton had the best economy of any President of my lifetime but failed to pass healthcare and his scandals crippled his Presidency
You posted in the wrong thread, the comedy room is that way >>>>>

Clinton's economy. It was a mirage. It was based on treating debt as income. We all have Alan Greenspan to thank for setting the tone for Americans treating debt as income. 1982 was the year American debt began to expand greater than their income.
By the end of Clinton's Presidency, American household debt increased 800% faster than income gains. In 2005, 67% of all consumer spending was debt. Only 33% of what American bought, they bought with actual money they had.
This debt explosion created a false economy. All designed by three men, Greenspan, Summers and Rubin. WHo all became millionaires in the markets they manipulated. The Clintons knew this was happening. Bush Jr. was too simple to understand it.
Clinton had the best economy in my lifetime

The simultaneous boom in the Internet and Cell Phones stimulated the Stock Market, Jobs and Wages to historic highs

Good grief, do you really think I care who you think was the best POTUS? Oh my I can't sleep worrying about it.

Fat chance
Then why do you post on a Political Message Board?

Why do you come on a thread to declare you don’t care about it?

Can you provide any relevant content?

Last edited:
I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
Who does #2 work for? You’re old

Obama was the first Black President. A major step for our society. Neat

He stopped a Depression and maintained a strong economy for the remaining seven years. The bottom fell out on his watch and the economy was slow to recover. Republicans taking the house thus some improvement.

He saved our Auto Industry. Started by Bush.

He passed universal Healthcare. For millennials who would rather travel than work.

He rebuilt American alliances. Rebuilt? In what manner?

He recognized Cuba after 50 years. Neat. Look at Trump's accomplishments overseas. Oh wait, you better not huh?

He coordinated a nuclear disarmament of Iran. That proved a failure with decline on Xiden's watch. He also gave them1.7 BBILLION cash on his way out of office.

He coordinated Paris Climate Accords Which under Trump it was understood it was idiotic, which is why Xiden dumbed down on it.

He was CIC over two wars. Neat

He killed that Motherfucker Bin Laden. No, he really didn't.

I place Reagan right behind Obama because his economic recovery was not as impressive as Obama’s. Hilarious, Obama was unremarkable.

He had no major legislative accomplishment to compare to Obamacare. Oh, you must mean nothing compares to Obamacare huh?

He had a major political scandal….Iran Contra. Fast & furious, ya big dummy.

I give him credit for not exploiting the fall of the Soviet empire. What fantastic denial. You just lost credibility. Kidding, that was gone by your 5th post.

Clinton had the best economy of any President of my lifetime Thanks to Republicans controlling both houses, and huge contributions by .com & deals made with China for short term gains, long term pains. That's it in a nutshell, however Clinton was very good because he knew how to work things, even when they were twisted.

but failed to pass healthcare. Healthcare on other's dimes you mean. Don't you want to talk about Trump's improvements on healthcare? Nope.

and his scandals crippled his Presidency. Nah, pretty sure that was Obama, though they weren't scandals, they were just plain old corruption that continues to this day. Certainly they were present during Trump's admin., know what I mean? And fuck, even Brennan went rough for you guys, imagine.

Obama was the first Black President. A major step for our society. Neat

He stopped a Depression and maintained a strong economy for the remaining seven years. The bottom fell out on his watch and the economy was slow to recover. Republicans taking the house thus some improvement.

He saved our Auto Industry. Started by Bush.

He passed universal Healthcare. For millennials who would rather travel than work.

He rebuilt American alliances. Rebuilt? In what manner?

He recognized Cuba after 50 years. Neat. Look at Trump's accomplishments overseas. Oh wait, you better not huh?

He coordinated a nuclear disarmament of Iran. That proved a failure with decline on Xiden's watch. He also gave them1.7 BBILLION cash on his way out of office.

He coordinated Paris Climate Accords Which under Trump it was understood it was idiotic, which is why Xiden dumbed down on it.

He was CIC over two wars. Neat

He killed that Motherfucker Bin Laden. No, he really didn't.

I place Reagan right behind Obama because his economic recovery was not as impressive as Obama’s. Hilarious, Obama was unremarkable.

He had no major legislative accomplishment to compare to Obamacare. Oh, you must mean nothing compares to Obamacare huh?

He had a major political scandal….Iran Contra. Fast & furious, ya big dummy.

I give him credit for not exploiting the fall of the Soviet empire. What fantastic denial. You just lost credibility. Kidding, that was gone by your 5th post.

Clinton had the best economy of any President of my lifetime Thanks to Republicans controlling both houses, and huge contributions by .com & deals made with China for short term gains, long term pains. That's it in a nutshell, however Clinton was very good because he knew how to work things, even when they were twisted.

but failed to pass healthcare. Healthcare on other's dimes you mean. Don't you want to talk about Trump's improvements on healthcare? Nope.

and his scandals crippled his Presidency. Nah, pretty sure that was Obama, though they weren't scandals, they were just plain old corruption that continues to this day. Certainly they were present during Trump's admin., know what I mean? And fuck, even Brennan went rough for you guys, imagine.
Obama accomplished what he did and rescued our economy
The fact that Trump tried to destroy everything does not change what Obama accomplished

He ran a scandal free Presidency which is rare among today’s Presidents

Since Kennedy

1. Trump.

2. Reagan, though he pulled some shit.

3. JFK

4. Bush Sr.

5. Clinton. Competent as fuck but twisted.

6. Ford, by default

7. Nixon

8. Carter. Like half as fucked as Biden, but a very good man.

9. Johnson, the beginning of the end.

10. Bush Jr. I can't really peg the dude, really good in some ways, other ways hmm?

11. Carter. Like half as useless as Biden, but a very good man.

12. Obama. Con-man & incompetent. He led the great dumbing down, ineptness, pussification and made strives contributing to corrupted government that continues to this day.

13. Xiden. Worst of the bunch, but go figure he was appointed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.
I could have told you what you would say before you asked the question.
Republicans are very predictable.

Since Kennedy

1. Trump.

2. Reagan, though he pulled some shit.

3. JFK

4. Bush Sr.

5. Clinton. Competent as fuck but twisted.

6. Ford, by default

7. Nixon

8. Carter. Like half as fucked as Biden, but a very good man.

9. Johnson, the beginning of the end.

10. Bush Jr. I can't really peg the dude, really good in some ways, other ways hmm?

11. Carter. Like half as useless as Biden, but a very good man.

12. Obama. Con-man & incompetent. He led the great dumbing down, ineptness, pussification and made strives contributing to corrupted government that continues to this day.

13. Xiden. Worst of the bunch, but go figure he was appointed.
Sorry

But anyone who puts Trump at the top of their list has no credibility

Forum List

Back