🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best and worst Republican propaganda

Appalling lack of historical perspective:

1. Woodrow Wilson was reelected because of his promise to keep us out of WW1. His subsequent promise to treat the Germans fairly was a major factor in their acceptance of the Armistice, only to betray them at Versailles and set the stage for WW2.

2. FDR gave away Eastern Europe to Stalin at Malta, thus setting up 50 years of Cold War and communist enslavement in those countries.

3. Truman gave up North Korea to the communists.

4. LBJ escalated the war in Viet Nam and then prevented us from winning it.

5. Jimmy Carter did his best to disarm the US but was, fortunately, thrown out of office.

6. Bill Clinton reduced federal employment exclusively through cuts in military personnel..

7. Obama lost the peace in Iraq (no SOFA) and is handing Afghanistan back to Al Qaeda.

Did I miss anything?

Bingo

But not that wrongwinger will see the light.. he'll just keep with the unsubstantiated claims and lies

Woodrow Wilson was the first to position us as a global power to be reckoned with
FDR made us a superpower

Republicans were isolationists

Turns out reps were right to stay out of other peoples crap.

hind sight is a real muther fukker, ain't it

I completely agree with that statement. I believe that they are dangerously weak on defense.

Democrats led us through WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam
Democrats were responsible for the development of he atomic bomb

Doesn't sound like a party of doves to me

actually, that's; They led us 'into'.

I'll give yo the bomb, cuz I don't care.

But yeah, you've led us into 65% of all wars and somehow get to lie that reps are warmongers.

So, which is it?

Are Democrats soft on Fefense or not?

They have led our nation through our most important recent wars in history and we have emerged a superpower

Forum List

Back