Best Bible Prophecy Teachers All Agree=Rapture Anyday Now!!

The Bible is clear. The Rapture may come in 20 seconds or in 450 years.

Anyone who claims to know when The Rapture will come or by a certain date, is a liar and agent of Satan.

NO WORRIES!!! I and my loved ones will be caught up on rapture day, in the twinkle of an eye we will have new imortal bodies like Jesus has now! You unbelievers will be left behind for years of hell on earth as the anti-christ rules here and the judgments of God fall on this evil,sin loving world.

NO WORRIES!!! I and my loved ones will be caught up on rapture day, in the twinkle of an eye we will have new imortal bodies like Jesus has now! You unbelievers will be left behind for years of hell on earth as the anti-christ rules here and the judgments of God fall on this evil,sin loving world.[/QUOTY======================= YES! NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR OR DAY OF THE VERY NEAR RAPTURE AND THEN SEVEN YEARS LATER THE RETURN OF JESUSto set up His kingdom on earth but Jesus says we believers are to know when He is at the door ready to return!!! that time is now!!!!best you get ready!!!!FAST!

Modernity

Three warlocks created a modern age dominion of profiteerism:

1. an educated and ambitious young American was printing in the Chicago press ideas about the capitalist profitability of ethnicity-based business districts even though they promoted clan-like biases

2. a wild European movie star was engaged in many love affairs all overlooked by an adoring public and a monarchy-based government starved for Western-based paparazzi profits

3. a diabolical stewardess engaged in an international narcotics smuggling operation which catalyzed the development of intricate crime networks

Such ideas are not completely impossible in our age of convenience-based human transit. Could capitalism itself then be placing humanity in a great 'banking' Rapture?

If the masses provide an obstacle to austerity, perhaps the masses also hold the key to the solution to such a tribulation: self-idealization comic book avatars such as Poison Ivy (DC Comics), a radical anti-consumerism eco-terrorist.

We must be careful of heresy-like rhetoric such as "Art will save Religion."

Nevertheless, there seems to be cause for optimism.

:biggrin:

Poison Ivy - Batman Wiki

I'm sure anyone saying the Rapture's imminent has stuff for sale all about it. But if they're not giving away all their money and possessions, you might ask yourself why. Surely, if you believe the world's about to end you'd wanna make sure you're on the list. :)

The best Bible teachers eh?

More like the most ignorant ones. Because the idea of rapture is not biblical.

The Best Bible Prophecy Teachers All Agree=Rapture Anyday Now!! OP means the eye rolling mouth chanting and breath panting proponents of evangelicalism, fundamentalism, and Pentecostalism all believe that.

Knowledgeable Christian scholars and members know that the Rapture is nothing more than a heresy about 200 years old.

To all Christians, simply live your lives as if the Lord comes today. No problem then.

I wish I could have gotten him to sign over his house to me before he got raptured. Oh, I'm sorry - he got banned.

Forum List

Back