🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Economy Ever

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Trump was actually the worst jobs president since Herbert Hoover, and was responsible for two-thirds of the massive pandemic stimulus that caused inflation.
https://www.huffpost.com/author/sv-date

The talking points began within months of Democrat Joe Biden moving into the White House — and remain as untrue now as they were then.

But even discounting the pandemic year, Trump’s economy had lower GDP growth and fewer new jobs in his first three years in office than predecessor Barack Obama’s final three years. Republicans, including Trump, disparaged those years as an economic disaster.
On inflation, many economists believe that the high inflation rates of 2022 and 2023 — and subsequent high interest rates by the Federal Reserve — were caused by the $5.7 trillion in COVID stimulus spending designed to keep the economy from collapsing into depression. If they are correct, it follows that two-thirds of the responsibility for inflation logically belongs to Trump, under whose watch two-thirds of the spending took place.

And while it’s true gasoline prices collapsed in Trump’s final year, that was because so many Americans lost their jobs in 2020 and so many businesses had closed that the demand for gas plummeted. Prior to the pandemic, gasoline prices were on average higher in 2017, 2018 and 2019 than they were in Obama’s final year, 2016.

While inflation is falling and manufacturing is booming under President Biden, economists are warning that a second Trump term will set off an ‘inflation bomb’ and raise middle class families’ costs by $2,600 a year

Don't believe this because it came from the Huffington Post? Basically the same thing Bill Maher, Chris Christie, Nikki and Ron D said.

Republicans say don't listen to the facts. Do you FEEL the economy is good? Because we've been telling you it's shitty even though it's not. Even though it's getting better. So, how do you feel after we've told you the economy sucks? Do you feel it's good or bad?

We were all alive so you can't bullshit us on this.... I was shopping at the very store I shop at today and going to the same gas station and home depot and restaurants....

Trump attempted a coup to remain in office after losing the 2020 election and in May became a convicted criminal, but nevertheless officially became the Republican presidential nominee for the 2024 election on Monday. He is scheduled to give his acceptance speech on Thursday.

We were all alive so you can't bullshit us on this.... I was shopping at the very store I shop at today and going to the same gas station and home depot and restaurants....
Sure you were. Stop giving Trump credit for the month before we ran him out of office for sucking. We were on lockdown because he didn't social distance or wear a mask and told others not to. So Republicans like Herman Cain died. Most of us weren't driving anywhere no shit gas prices were low then.

Sure you were. Stop giving Trump credit for the month before we ran him out of office for sucking. We were on lockdown because he didn't social distance or wear a mask and told others not to. So Republicans like Herman Cain died. Most of us weren't driving anywhere no shit gas prices were low then.
How many times are you going to use covid shutdown numbers?... its dishonest....

Even with covid shutdowns I had more savings back then... so stop the bullcrap...

Cain had cancer he was in bad shape....

Cain had cancer he was in bad shape....

You miss the point. Don't focus on that one thing I said. That's not even important how he died or if he had cancer. Are we really going to have that conversation again? I'd rather not. The point is

a. Trump lied to us and didn't tell us how serious covid was
b. He was against social distancing and wearing masks
c. He avoided Covid like it was the dinner check

A HUGE number of deaths were Republicans who didn't get vaccinated.

A HUGE number of deaths were Republicans who didn't social distance or wear masks. They got it and then their chances of dying went way up. Right? If you get it, your chances of dying go up right? So it only makes sense if you went to super spreader events, you increased the chance of you dying.

So a lot of covid deaths were Republicans.

Then there are the black Democrats who don't trust the government either. Lots of blacks died.

Then there's unhealthy people. But vaccinated unhealthy people lived. Once the vaccine came out, anyone who didn't get it was stupid. IMO.

Forum List

Back